04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
sunil55 said:
That's right. I just got reply from them from same email.
Thanks for the confirmation.
Do you know how long they take to reply? I still haven't received anything from them.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Aragorn165 said:
Do you know how long they take to reply? I still haven't received anything from them.
They've been responding to to mine within 2 business days. I've been going back and forth with them.

kriscan said:
:( guys, my fingerprints also got rejected.
there is a second set i sent that was delivered on 2/10/16, which they are asking me to wait till they reach that date.
Kriscan, sorry to hear that. I am in the same boat (mine went through but my spouse's got rejected). Also have another package delivered early February. I called to ask if they could get prints from that package to rerun but they declined. I'm currently making the same request via email. Will let you know if that works out.

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
jairichi said:
Sorry to hear that. Was it taken by a professional?
thanks, no the finger prints were taken by myself, i was late (2+months) in discovering this thread. I followed the FBI website instructions initially. later started knowing how long the actual delay is and even some prints from the experts were also rejected in the past which made me to send a second set taken from an expert.

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Aragorn165 said:
I am really sorry about that :( I received news yesterday that mine were rejected too, so I know how you feel. Are you going to apply for a second extension as well?
Thanks Aragorn165. As somebody mentioned in the thread, I'll wait for the letter from FBI to reach at my address. If it reaches at least 1 day before my last upload date(3/29), i'll upload that with an LOE stating what is the status. If it do not reach then I'll try CSE and LOE. Might have to do either or both of this to keep CIC informed about the status. I will try not to be very specific in asking them what option they can give me.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
I wrote to them on Friday and got a reply on Tuesday.

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
MooseNBooze said:
They've been responding to to mine within 2 business days. I've been going back and forth with them.

Kriscan, sorry to hear that. I am in the same boat (mine went through but my spouse's got rejected). Also have another package delivered early February. I called to ask if they could get prints from that package to rerun but they declined. I'm currently making the same request via email. Will let you know if that works out.
Thanks MooseNBooze, I saw your case and sorry too. yes, please let me know what the reply is.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kriscan said:
Thanks MooseNBooze, I saw your case and sorry too. yes, please let me know what the reply is.
They are opening Nov 23 today. Fingers crossed

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, Thank you so much Areopostal, Sunil and all of you

I have received one extension which is about to run out ( March 18th). I raised and CSE and uploaded the following through myCIC. 1. the email from the FBI. 2. screenshots of the delivery confirmation( delivered 4th of Dec) 3. link to the delivery confirmation page 3. a receipt from the local police when the took my print.
after i raised an CSE, i figured i should also submit the LOE through mycic, since its the main communication portal.

Signed and submitted the application. (which i wasnt sure if i should submit it, or they already get notification when i upload the documents without submitting the application, anyone have more info about that?)

just posting in case it might be beneficial for someone

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Prince5 said:
First, Thank you so much Areopostal, Sunil and all of you

I have received one extension which is about to run out ( March 18th). I raised and CSE and uploaded the following through myCIC. 1. the email from the FBI. 2. screenshots of the delivery confirmation( delivered 4th of Dec) 3. link to the delivery confirmation page 3. a receipt from the local police when the took my print.
after i raised an CSE, i figured i should also submit the LOE through mycic, since its the main communication portal.

Signed and submitted the application. (which i wasnt sure if i should submit it, or they already get notification when i upload the documents without submitting the application, anyone have more info about that?)

just posting in case it might be beneficial for someone
Thanks for the update. That should do the trick. Yes, you should "submit" after uploading. Please keep us in the loop. Best wishes.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Also, my own updates: Received letters in the mail (U.S. address) on March 8 and 9 - one with my report, another with reason stating wife's fingerprints rejection ("the quality of characteristics is too low to be used").

And here comes a twist...

kriscan said:
kriscan, my email request to open the early February package worked. My credit card just got charged. Essentially, they expedited our forms. Unbelievable. There are some humans working at the CJIS after all, and may they be blessed.

I had written a simple email (short and to the point) explaining the situation (one set of forms were processed, another got rejected, had sent another package fearing prints rejection) and providing the relevant dates and info (first package delivery date, first package processed date, second package delivery date, sender's name and country, applicant name, DOB, SSN). I then asked if it was possible for them to just get hold of my wife's prints from the latter package and rerun them. Finally, I mentioned this was the only thing holding up my PR application to Canada. Some kind soul at the other end took pity. Asked me if there was a tracking number for the package, which I subsequently provided. And now the credit card's been charged. I am happy and grateful. Whether the fingerprints go through this time is a whole different story, though. The final act (denouement) is yet to be staged.

You should definitely give it a shot as well. I think this won't work for folks who have yet to send a new package but just might work for those who sent in another set of forms/prints way before their first package was opened. I believe you did the same as well. All the best.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MooseNBooze said:
Also, my own updates: Received letters in the mail (U.S. address) on March 8 and 9 - one with my report, another with reason stating wife's fingerprints rejection ("the quality of characteristics is too low to be used").

kriscan, my email request to open the early February package worked. My credit card just got charged. Essentially, they expedited our forms. Unbelievable. There are some humans working at the CJIS after all, and may they be blessed.

I had written a simple email (short and to the point) explaining the situation (one set of forms were processed, another got rejected, had sent another package fearing prints rejection) and providing the relevant dates and info (first package delivery date, first package processed date, second package delivery date, sender's name and country, applicant name, DOB, SSN). I then asked if it was possible for them to just get hold of my wife's prints from the latter package and rerun them. Finally, I mentioned this was the only thing holding up my PR application to Canada. Some kind soul at the other end took pity. Asked me if there was a tracking number for the package, which I subsequently provided. And now the credit card's been charged. I am happy and grateful. Whether the fingerprints go through this time is a whole different story, though. The final act (denouement) is yet to be staged.

You should definitely give it a shot as well. I think this won't work for folks who have yet to send a new package but just might work for those who sent in another set of forms/prints way before their first package was opened. I believe you did the same as well. All the best.

For the first time I heard something positive about FBI. Good luck

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
sunil55 said:
My card also charged. When can we know about prints??
Email them with your info right away (keep subject as "Identity History Summary Request Status Check" or something like that, provide full name, DOB, SSN last 4 digits if you're comfortable, date package delivered). They should respond within 2 business days. Or just call them, which may be the quicker route, actually. Good luck, friend.

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
MooseNBooze said:

that is a great news buddy !! yes like you mentioned, I also have another application delivered. I had the email in draft, will send them with same request. Hope it goes through !!