+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sikka1984 said:
My Application from DHL has been sent to FBI. Is there a confirmation given by FBI that they received my package? is there any way to take a confirmation.?
Were you able to track with DHL? I had sent mine through DHL and today tracking shows "scheduled for delivery as agreed". Was it the same for you?

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
jairichi said:
Were you able to track with DHL? I had sent mine through DHL and today tracking shows "scheduled for delivery as agreed". Was it the same for you?
This is normal. I used DHL too. They will update it to 'Delivered' once it is delivered.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CADparity said:
This is normal. I used DHL too. They will update it to 'Delivered' once it is delivered.
Thank you for the response. I was getting a bit scared about delivery.

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
Yes. From DhL, it was scheduled for 16th but shows delivered for 17th now and reciepent in FBI office is shown too. So it's a confirmation. I will take a download of the receipt for my records.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sikka1984 said:
Yes. From DhL, it was scheduled for 16th but shows delivered for 17th now and reciepent in FBI office is shown too. So it's a confirmation. I will take a download of the receipt for my records.
Hi Sikka,
Mine was delivered on 17th Feb 2016 too. It just says "Delivered - Signed for by : DOUGLAS S". How do you know it was signed by a recipient in FBI office?

abt81

May 11, 2015
sjamesrobb said:
Called CJIS, they opening Oct 23 today.

Not sure why abt81 in previous post is reporting Oct 26
Hi sjamesrobb,
I called the FBI office on February 16th and they told me that they had started opening packets received on October 26th, 2015 that day. My own packet was delivered on October 26th and I was asked to call back on Friday, February 19th to get an update. I reported what I heard on the forum so that it might be of help to others. I'm not sure why you need that sentence in your post "Not sure why abt81 in previous post is reporting Oct 26." I reported the information I received. Why will I make stuff up?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abt81 said:
Hi sjamesrobb,
I called the FBI office on February 16th and they told me that they had started opening packets received on October 26th, 2015 that day. My own packet was delivered on October 26th and I was asked to call back on Friday, February 19th to get an update. I reported what I heard on the forum so that it might be of help to others. I'm not sure why you need that sentence in your post "Not sure why abt81 in previous post is reporting Oct 26." I reported the information I received. Why will I make stuff up?
Relax. Every information provided is welcome. We are already under stress waiting for PCC from FBI. Thanks.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abt81 said:
Hi sjamesrobb,
We are very thankful for that update from u or anyone here. FBI is know for little random answers. I have seen this happening here before. Different agents report different dates.

How about ur credit card. Charged or not yet ??

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all.
I have a question. I m planning to send address change request. I am aware that I have to fill out that form and email them but do we also write anything specific in email. I mean any reason or something for address change ?? Plz guide.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi all.
I have a question. I m planning to send address change request. I am aware that I have to fill out that form and email them but do we also write anything specific in email. I mean any reason or something for address change ?? Plz guide.
As far as I know not required. You can add a cover letter, if you want.

abt81

May 11, 2015
Thanks, jairichi and sunil55. My credit card has not been charged yet. I will keep this thread posted on any updates. I plan to call them tomorrow based on what they asked me to do. All the best to everyone!

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
sunil55 said:
Hi all.
Hi.. my application is received too. how soon can one ask for address change? do these application get open before its processed and how will they keep track of it without assigning any id/number to these application before these are even opened?

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
jairichi said:
Hi Sikka,
Mine was delivered on 17th Feb 2016 too. It just says "Delivered - Signed for by : DOUGLAS S". How do you know it was signed by a recipient in FBI office?
Its my quess, i think DHL should be able to tell exactly abt that, mine also says "Delivered - Signed for by : DOUGLAS S" on same date.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sikka1984 said:
Its my quess, i think DHL should be able to tell exactly abt that, mine also says "Delivered - Signed for by : DOUGLAS S" on same date.
Ok. Thanks for the response. Will contact DHL and update you.
Now I have you to cross check the progress of FBI PCC submitted on the same date. :)