+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
jairichi said:
Ok. Thanks for the response. Will contact DHL and update you.
Now I have you to cross check the progress of FBI PCC submitted on the same date. :)
Yes, it should be picked up around may 20th or earlier. fingers crossed..

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hi all.
I have a question. I m planning to send address change request. I am aware that I have to fill out that form and email them but do we also write anything specific in email. I mean any reason or something for address change ?? Plz guide.
Nope, no requirement to provide a reason. Just make sure not to send too late cuz it takes them a couple weeks to make the change and they could have already dispatched the letter if delayed too much.

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
**URGENT**URGENT**

Hi Everyone,

I need help. My spouse is in America on a student visa and she needs to apply for Canadian PR as a dependent.

Can you tell from where can she get her finger printing done for FBI PCC??

What all documents needed for getting finger printing done??

She contacted one of the police stations, they told het to a written application?? Is it so?? I have never heard about written application.

She lives in san jose.. I am very tensed. Please help me.

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
**URGENT**URGENT**
** Please help**

Hi Everyone,

I need help. My spouse is in America on a student visa and she needs to apply for Canadian PR as a dependent.

She contacted one of the police stations, they told het to a written application?? Is it so?? I have never heard about written application.

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
**URGENT**URGENT**
** Please help**

Hi Everyone,

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waheguru said:
**URGENT**URGENT**

Hi Everyone,

"Google".
http://www.livescanfingerprintsanjose.com
https://www.sccgov.org/sites/sheriff/Pages/livescan.aspx
http://www.sjsu.edu/police/programs/livescan/

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Waheguru said:
**URGENT**URGENT**
** Please help**

Hi Everyone,

I had my fingerprints done in Florida, at my local police station in December 2015. I just showed my passport, visa, work permit, proof of address, and FBI application form.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
A local police station should be OK. I once successfully obtained fingerprints and sent to FBI to get PCC. She may need to try several different location police departments. Good luck~

Waheguru said:
**URGENT**URGENT**
** Please help**

Hi Everyone,

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can download the fingerprint card from the FBI website and do it yourself. I live in India and i did my fingerprints myself. Be sure to send multiple copies and also practice a bit by watching couple of youtube videos(its not that hard). If you can find an authority(police station or forensics lab) who can do it for you then it is better. 3rd party agencies charge an exorbitant amount of money for a single card.

Waheguru said:
**URGENT**URGENT**
** Please help**

Hi Everyone,

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Called FBI this morning. They are opening October 27th packages. He said mine has been opened (It reached on October 27th). My credit card has not been charged yet. The guy on the phone said I should check by the end of the day or Monday.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USIndian said:
Called FBI this morning. They are opening October 27th packages. He said mine has been opened (It reached on October 27th). My credit card has not been charged yet. The guy on the phone said I should check by the end of the day or Monday.
Could you please share the FBI phone number? Thanks.