Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
Have got visa stamped.. on passport.. but what is COPR...

I have received dependant forms alongwith passport...

1.What do i need to do with those forms, is there any benefit if i show my parents as dependant on me??

2. What is COPR, as i have received passport stamped but nothing as such.

verma

Jul 27, 2011
respected sir,
after 12 year of schooling,i have done 2 year diploma of electrician,after that i have done 2 year full time apprenticeship.i give exam of apprenticeship and got a certificate for that.means i have done total 16 years education including 12 year of schooling and 2+2=4 years of technical,now my question is that will visa officer give me 20 or 22 points for that.plz reply

sb0u30d2

Jul 21, 2011
Hi

My application was received today (signed for by Glen). Does anyone know when its likely that I will hear any news (good or bad) and how I will receive it??

Cheers
Adam

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all!!!

How many days to wait to reply the visa office about my application? Thank you to all.

verma

Jul 27, 2011
verma said:
respected sir,
after 12 year of schooling,i have done 2 year diploma of electrician,after that i have done 2 year full time apprenticeship.i give exam of apprenticeship and got a certificate for that.means i have done total 16 years education including 12 year of schooling and 2+2=4 years of technical,now my question is that will visa officer give me 20 or 22 points for that.plz reply

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
I have submitted my original documents alongwith complete application packet to chc londion in Oct-10. After realizing that i have made a mistake, i requested CHC london to send back all my original documents. CHC London has returned my following original documents:-

1- Original birth certificates for me and my family.
2- Acedemic certificates of me and my wife.
3- Original marrige certificate.

But CHC didi not returned back my experience letters and IELTS result.

Did they verify my original certificates record and will CHC not require the above mentioned documents for further verfication which they returned back.

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Hi ,

anyone sent medicals in june 2011 to lon vo received passport request ?pls share yr time lines..am a post jun 2010 applicant

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hi Every body
I live in UK and I applied for Quebec immigration under permanent skilled worker at Dec 2010 and My selection interview is in 9 September 2011 in France, unfortunately I've been rejected for the Schengen entry visa to France, I already informed to the relevant email address in Canada embassy in France, but still haven't receive any reply, I am planning to submit an appeal on my visa rejection, but I don't have any Idea about what will happen now? are they going to interview me in London? or any other places or they cancel it? I would really appreciate if any one can help me on this issue.
Thanks
Mah

ivan.doja

Jul 29, 2011
Re: Common questions

cdkeycallofduty.blogspot.com/

Please my friends take a look you van find intresting stuff on this site I am checking this site 2 times a day :)

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
HI Please find my reply inline with your queries. Hope it will be helpful.

htoothantsin said:
Dear Seniors

I would like to seek an advise from you regarding to Proof of funds.
I'm submitting my PR application under FSW in end of Aug 2011. I'm planning to get 2 months of POF in July and Aug and submit together with my application. Below are my queries and need advises from you.

(1) Can anyone provide me the sample of how POF look like?
There is no sample. You have to get Bank Certificate (including FD details, if any) from your bank and submit the original certificate with your app
(2) Does it include any transactions detail like where the source of money comes from?
Right now they are also asking about Bank certificate. However, if they have any doubt, they may ask you to provide bank statements later on
(3) Since I am residing in Singapore, the currency will be with Singapore Dollar. Does POF from Bank need to indicate or state equivalance amount to Canadian Dollar or CIC will do conversion by themselves?
You can attach a cover letter to POF and mention the total amount in your currency and the conversion amount in CAD. Also attach a copy/print out of the website from where you get the conversion rate (including the date of currency rate)
(4) I have 2 saving accounts currently under one Bank. Should I show 2 separate POF from individual account or transfer all money to one account and show single POF?
Yes, you can show multiple accounts in you POF. Mention the same list in your cover letter of POF

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Htoo Htoo

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
htoothantsin said:
Can anyone reply my post on 25 Jul 2011, regarding to POF?

Thank you.
Htoo

htoothantsin

you may want to read on this

Learn about:

Eligibility criteria for skilled worker applicants
The six selection factorsSkilled workers and professionals: Who can apply—Proof of funds

Who can apply—Proof of funds

The Government of Canada does not provide financial support to new skilled worker immigrants.

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to support the costs of living for your family.

You will need to provide proof of your funds to the Canadian visa office in your home country when you submit your application for immigration.

The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family. These amounts are updated every year.

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,115
2 $13,837
3 $17,011
4 $20,654
5 $23,425
6 $26,419
7 or more $29,414

You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have arranged employment in Canada.

How much money should you bring?

Find out how much it costs to live where you are planning to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as possible to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier.

Disclosure of funds

If you are carrying more than C$10,000, tell a Canadian official when you arrive in Canada. If you do not tell an official, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

cash
securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).
Proof of funds

on the CIC website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp