SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
kg_bang said:
I hav already sent the application on 25th may n applied for PCC so the it will be ready by the time VO ask for it.
Now shud i get it as single?
it wont b a problem whether ur status is single or married in ur pcc,u may knw pcc has validity limit,its better to get pcc after u get per.when ur file will b transferd to vo from canada then start to collect pcc
VO asks pcc when they will send u medical request.it may need more than 3months so wait until ur application transfred to vo.did u get per?

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
casayed said:
it wont b a problem whether ur status is single or married in ur pcc,u may knw pcc has validity limit,its better to get pcc after u get per.when ur file will b transferd to vo from canada then start to collect pcc
VO asks pcc when they will send u medical request.it may need more than 3months so wait until ur application transfred to vo.did u get per?
ok.
havnt got per yet.
thanks 4 ur guidance.

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
dear Seniors Kindly Advice,

i am new in Forum but regular reader , actually i am planing to Apply as FSW in 1122 category which should be renew in july 1st according to the website i am MBA just would like to know about the

1 . list of documents we need to send Mentioned in one list [/font]

2 . which documents needs to send original and which need notarized pls ,

3 . transcripts from which grade needs to sealed in envelope means only MBA or previous as well ,

i am applying from Pakistan

many thanks

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi seniors i need your help,my ECAS is showing RVO,inside details are ,
We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 13, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
what is File transfer,I have received 2n AOR from VO dated 14th April 2011 with my new file number which is different from the previous file number,
My new file number is not opening since it has been allotted to me i.e since 14th April 2011,
Is there any thing wrong or this is normal, when shall my new file number open,
waiting for reply,
thanks in advance.
Ryan niazi

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
hi everyone!

I need your help regarding one of my frnd's case he applied for Permanent residency of Canada on skilled worker program he is fall under one of NOC i.e Dentist however he got a reply from CIO office that your duties are not matching as mentioned in NOC therefore we withdraw your application and shortly we will send you your fee n docs back to you.

Now he has an option to appeal against CIO, Sydney decision ? he is by profession Dentist and doing his personal practice in Pakistan from last 8 years however due to lack of enough space in form he only wrote his duties more genric to cover the NOC and he didnt send his resume with his application. Now tell me that he has any option to defend their decision which is totally wrong!

appreciate your comments and advice !

thanks

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi guys, i have an inquiry...

my friend's ecas shows IN PROCESS with RBVO inside in the first week of feb and his demand draft was encashed in the second week of feb 2011, does it mean his application is really in process now?

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
Hello my friend,
Is your friend self-employed? does he own a clinic? if so, then he could have included in his application a cope of his business permits showing the date of start of business,may be financial statements of his business just to show that he has clients and has provided services and inicate his income, professional liscense and certificates, plus of course may be certification letter indicating all his specific duties as a practicing dentist, this certificate/affidavit should be atested by an attorney as a sworn statement... since he has no employer to testify it...
on the other hand if he is only employed as a dentist then he will just have to ask for a reference letter from his present and past employers indicating salary, specific duties and responsibilities, length of stay...signed and stamped/sealed by employer plus business card of the person signing...all these in a company letterhead.
this is just my idea and may not necessarily correct...in short we just have to present well our case to VO officer and provide supplimentary evidences as deemed necessary.

reynold

m_alihussain said:
hi everyone!

I need your help regarding one of my frnd's case he applied for Permanent residency of Canada on skilled worker program he is fall under one of NOC i.e Dentist however he got a reply from CIO office that your duties are not matching as mentioned in NOC therefore we withdraw your application and shortly we will send you your fee n docs back to you.

Now he has an option to appeal against CIO, Sydney decision ? he is by profession Dentist and doing his personal practice in Pakistan from last 8 years however due to lack of enough space in form he only wrote his duties more genric to cover the NOC and he didnt send his resume with his application. Now tell me that he has any option to defend their decision which is totally wrong!

thanks

Jun 14, 2011
Dear Members,

We applied under NOC 3112 on 7th of June and our application reached CIC on 14th. Cap got reached on 15th of June.

Till yet we havent got any update from CIC nor got our papers back.

Can you please tell us from your experience what are the chances that our application got through and if not how much time would it take to get my papers back.

Looking forward for replies.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
zeeshanchristy said:
Dear Members,

We applied under NOC 3112 on 7th of June and our application reached CIC on 14th. Cap got reached on 15th of June.

Till yet we havent got any update from CIC nor got our papers back.

Can you please tell us from your experience what are the chances that our application got through and if not how much time would it take to get my papers back.

Looking forward for replies.
check ur bank darft status, it is usually en cashed within 2weeks,it usually takes 6weeks to get back application package if not accepted,bt it can b longer as there is postal strike going on at CANADA!!

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
m_alihussain said:
hi everyone!

thanks
better to wait 1 week more there will b new noc list ,if dentist is there ur frnd can apply again,if not then u can fax them about ur job duties,as it is ner u will get only bank draft back,they keep other documents to defend any appeal.bt they usually take decision what u submitted before.so if they didnt make any mistake u wont get positive result,if u apply again don't forget to declare about this NER at that time and reason of NER

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
NEW CANADIAN IMMIGRATION PROGRAM CHANGES

June 24, 2011
Today Citizenship and Immigration Canada released changes to the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Immigrant Investor and Federal Entrepreneur programs. The following changes will affect applicants submitting new applications under these programs between July 1, 2011 and July 1, 2012. Applications submitted prior to July 1, 2011 will continue to be processed according to the regulations in effect at the time of submission. Here you will find a brief summary of the changes:

Federal Skilled Worker

• Same list of 29 eligible occupations issued under the Minister's Instructions on June 26, 2010
• Limit of 10,000 applications accepted for processing
• Sub-limit of 500 applications per occupation (NOC)
• Applications submitted with an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) or with a valid work permit in a skilled occupation will continue to be accepted and will NOT be counted towards the cap.

What does this mean? This means that individuals, who have one year of work experience in one of the 29 eligible occupations listed here, should submit their applications as soon as possible. Many people who were not able to fit in under the cap last year have completed applications, ready for dispatch. With a limit of only 500 applications per occupation, time is of the essence.

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
DEAR ALL

I HAVE APPLIED POST JUN 2010 AND MY VO IS LONDON.
I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED MY MEDICALS, FEE AND PCC TO LON VO AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE MORE TO GET FINALLY THE VISA'S?
WILL THEY ASK NOW PASSPORT OR THEY WILL SEND LETTER WITH WHICH I HAVE TO GO PERSONALLY TO GET THE VISA\S STAMPED FROM ABU DHABI VO AS AM BASED IN OMAN.

THANKS ..

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
montu said:
DEAR ALL

I HAVE APPLIED POST JUN 2010 AND MY VO IS LONDON.
I HAVE JUST SUBMITTED MY MEDICALS, FEE AND PCC TO LON VO AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE MORE TO GET FINALLY THE VISA'S?
WILL THEY ASK NOW PASSPORT OR THEY WILL SEND LETTER WITH WHICH I HAVE TO GO PERSONALLY TO GET THE VISA\S STAMPED FROM ABU DHABI VO AS AM BASED IN OMAN.

THANKS ..
Would u mind sharing your NOC category, please?

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
mine is NOC 1122

Mighty Man

May 1, 2011
This is my FSW status in process.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 5, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 22, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on April 28, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

1) I noticed that i have to wait for 19 months to be contacted again by the buffalo office. When do you think the counting will start?
Is it from the received of application in N. Scotia or from the transfer of my application to Buffalo.

I remember also they asked me to submit the original documents in which I submitted sometime in June 2010. I'm not sure if this become their basis for counting as well.

I was sponsored by the company to work but still, I'm not sure on how long I could hold on to my position. I work as Supervisor to an Insurance company but I felt that in a year or two, my position will be dissolved. Sorry for being negative but I want assurance if ever that will happen. Please, I need true encouragement at this point as my family, who was with me are depending on my status.