+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

htoothantsin

Jun 23, 2011
Hello

I need an advise regarding to notarial certificates which to be submitted.
I'm submitting the FSW application under category 1122 in second week of August 200. I am from Myanmar and currently residing in Singapore.
All of my education certificates are notarialised in Myanmar since 2005 before I came to Singapore.

Would appreciate if anyone could advise me whether should I get the new notarial certificates again before I submit Canada PR application in August 2011.

Thank you.

Regards
Htoo Htoo

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
I think you need to get a new one as it is old already...the cic requires that the person signing should bear his/her seal/stamp, the date signed, and contact number...who knows the number in your present notarized cetificate is still available...if it wont take too much time to get a new one, better get new one in your Myanmar embassy in singapore if you hvae one there...

htoothantsin said:
Hello

I need an advise regarding to notarial certificates which to be submitted.
I'm submitting the FSW application under category 1122 in second week of August 200. I am from Myanmar and currently residing in Singapore.
All of my education certificates are notarialised in Myanmar since 2005 before I came to Singapore.

Would appreciate if anyone could advise me whether should I get the new notarial certificates again before I submit Canada PR application in August 2011.

Thank you.

Regards
Htoo Htoo

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Mighty Man said:
This is my FSW status in process.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 5, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 22, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on April 28, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

1) I noticed that i have to wait for 19 months to be contacted again by the buffalo office. When do you think the counting will start?
Is it from the received of application in N. Scotia or from the transfer of my application to Buffalo.

I remember also they asked me to submit the original documents in which I submitted sometime in June 2010. I'm not sure if this become their basis for counting as well.

I was sponsored by the company to work but still, I'm not sure on how long I could hold on to my position. I work as Supervisor to an Insurance company but I felt that in a year or two, my position will be dissolved. Sorry for being negative but I want assurance if ever that will happen. Please, I need true encouragement at this point as my family, who was with me are depending on my status.
I believe the processing time begins from the day your application has been received by the VO. If all the documents are appropriate, it should not take long time to complete. Since you have a job offer, it should not take long. Did you check your application status? What does it say. I wish you good luck.

Paltosik

Jun 29, 2011
Good day. Me and my girlfriend are planing to immigrate ito Canada with "Professional Immigration" program, but only her profession is in FSW list. We want to get married in Toronto (our huge dream:)) Can we immigrate together or we should marry before immigration?

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Paltosik said:
Good day. Me and my girlfriend are planing to immigrate ito Canada with "Professional Immigration" program, but only her profession is in FSW list. We want to get married in Toronto (our huge dream:)) Can we immigrate together or we should marry before immigration?
You may not be able to immigrate together unless you are now living in a common-law-partnership and should be able to show the proof of such a relationship.

htoothantsin

Jun 23, 2011
REYNOLD said:
I think you need to get a new one as it is old already...the cic requires that the person signing should bear his/her seal/stamp, the date signed, and contact number...who knows the number in your present notarized cetificate is still available...if it wont take too much time to get a new one, better get new one in your Myanmar embassy in singapore if you hvae one there...
Thanks Reynold.
There was a laywer seal from notary department on copy of all my cert which are in english. I'm going back to Myanmar in this Aug 2011 and planning to re-do there. Or Should I only get it done from Myanmar Embassy in Singaore? Coz the embassy take long time to process. :)
Please advise me.

Regards
Htoo Htoo

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
Hi,

I am planning to apply in 1122 category from Delhi (India). I am facing following 2 challenges in submitting my app on time:

1. Education Qualification - Is it ok to send only final semester DMC as the total score of Post Graduation degree is mentioned on the same. Reason is that I have lost 1 out of 4 semesters DMC and I do not have any photocopy of the same. It will take some time to arrange for the same.

2. PCC - In EG7 its mentioned that PCC has to be submitted along with primary application. However, in Delhi Checklist, it is an optional one and can be submitted later on. Can I submit the app without PCC as it will again take some time.

Kindly clarify the above queries.

Regards,
Brar

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
brar82 said:
2. PCC - In EG7 its mentioned that PCC has to be submitted along with primary application. However, in Delhi Checklist, it is an optional one and can be submitted later on. Can I submit the app without PCC as it will again take some time.
Yes you can submit the PCC later. But it should not be older than 3 months (from the date of issue) when you send it to the relevant visa office.

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
NKKD Hortons said:
Yes you can submit the PCC later. But it should not be older than 3 months (from the date of issue) when you send it to the relevant visa office.
Thank you! Could you please provide clarification on my other query? Do I have to submit copies all of my MBA DMCs or final Semester (sem 4) is enough as it contains my total MBA marks?

htoothantsin

Jun 23, 2011
Dear Seniors

I need an advise. I used the elegibility tool for Occupation 1122 this morning and got following result.
"Unfortunately, we are not accepting any more federal skilled worker applications for that occupation at this time."

It's giving me the impression that my application will be rejected.

I don't have any job offer and never worked in canada before. I'm currently working in Singapore as Human Resource and Admin Executive. And I have total of 4yrs ++ experience in 1122 Category. I'm planning to apply under FSW.
I also used self assessment tools and got 71points.

I'm quite worry whether my application will be processed.

Anyone can advise me?
Thanks a lot.

Regards
Htoo Htoo

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
htoothantsin said:
Dear Seniors

I need an advise. I used the elegibility tool for Occupation 1122 this morning and got following result.
"Unfortunately, we are not accepting any more federal skilled worker applications for that occupation at this time."

It's giving me the impression that my application will be rejected.

I don't have any job offer and never worked in canada before. I'm currently working in Singapore as Human Resource and Admin Executive. And I have total of 4yrs ++ experience in 1122 Category. I'm planning to apply under FSW.
I also used self assessment tools and got 71points.

I'm quite worry whether my application will be processed.

Anyone can advise me?
Thanks a lot.

Regards
Htoo Htoo
Application round for this year is now open(from 1st july 2011). you surely can apply.
As you are from Singapore, this morning when you checked eligibility tool it was 30th june in Canada :D

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 1122
App. Filed.......: 08-07-2010
Doc's Request.: Submitted with main application to CIC
Current status:In process
AOR Received.: 22-11-2010 from CIC
IELTS Request: Submitted with main application to CIC
File Transfer...: 22-11-2010
Med's + fee + PCC Request: mar 2011
Med's Done....: 21-06-2011
fee + PCC sent - 28-06-2011
Interview........: Waiting
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting
LANDED..........: Waiting

can you suggest when(how many days) will i get the passport request?will it be sent via email or post?

thanks..

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hi everybody,

After long time I am writing here.
I sent my documents n application form on 25th may n it was received on 1st june.
No response from them yet. For how long do I have to wait?

Regards,
kg