Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
I hope you have checked NOC & its status. But if everything is on track then expect 30-45 days max to have PER from CIO via email.

Good Luck

Regards
Mayank

kg_bang said:
Hi everybody,

After long time I am writing here.
I sent my documents n application form on 25th may n it was received on 1st june.
No response from them yet. For how long do I have to wait?

Regards,
kg

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
mayankpandya said:
I hope you have checked NOC & its status. But if everything is on track then expect 30-45 days max to have PER from CIO via email.

Good Luck

Regards
Mayank
thanks mayank. I think I have to wait for 15 more days.

Regards,
kg

montu

Jun 24, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london``
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2010
Doc's Request.
8thjuly2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
àt the time of application
File Transfer...
22-11-2010 to lon vo
Med's Request
21-3-2011
Med's Done....
22-6-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in oct 2011
Dear All,
I need advise;
details-
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: lon
NOC Code......: 1122
Doc's Request.: 08-7-2010
AOR Received.: 22-10-2010
IELTS Request: with app
File Transfer...: 22-10-2010
Med's Request: 24-3-2011
Med's Done....: 22-06-2011
fee + PCC requested...:24-3-2011
fee + PCC sent ...: 28-06-2011
Passport Req..: Waiting

i wish to know ; when can i expect the passport request(how many days/months)?
regards

htoothantsin

Jun 23, 2011
Hi Seniors

I'm submitting the PR application under FSW by end of Aug 2011.
Can anyone advise me following queries?
(1) How many months of bank statement do i need to submit?
(2) Will 2 months of statment be enough? Coz my parents will help me to transfer money to singapore bank account from bank account in myanmar this coming Tuesday (05 Jul 2011). So i'm planning to get a statement from the bank this month and another one in aug.
(3) I'm also applying for my boyfriend as common law partner. I understand that we need to show CAD13837. Should I show exact of this amount or show some extra?
(4) Do i need to show detail transactions of this 2 months?
I called to the bank and understand from officer that i can request my saving balance from them. But not sure, how's the letter will look like.
(5) If i need to submit with detail transaction, will it be a doubt for the transfer of large sum money from my home country bank to the bank in singapore?

Hope to hear the advice from you soon.

Thank you
Htoo Htoo

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
hi frnds i need some information i applied in FSW class in june 2010 and my application was recieved on 25th june at nova scotia and they sent me letter on 6th october to sent full docs to new delhi. i sent full docs to new delhi on 23rd nov. and i recieved the acknowledgement letter in jan.now i m getting married then i know i hav to inform new delhi office by mail but i want to know can i apply 4 my husband by putting his information in my case so dat v can go together for dat wot i need to do?or its not possible?plz reply

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preet83 said:
hi frnds i need some information i applied in FSW class in june 2010 and my application was recieved on 25th june at nova scotia and they sent me letter on 6th october to sent full docs to new delhi. i sent full docs to new delhi on 23rd nov. and i recieved the acknowledgement letter in jan.now i m getting married then i know i hav to inform new delhi office by mail but i want to know can i apply 4 my husband by putting his information in my case so dat v can go together for dat wot i need to do?or its not possible?plz reply
You should fill out all the forms for your husband and send them to New Delhi after you get married and ask for him to be added to your application. He will have to have medicals as well.

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
thanx leon 4 d reply but i hav one doubt the 55o dollars processing fees which 4 myself i sent to CHC canada d same 4 my husband i hav to sent to New delhi visa officae with his forms? can u suggest plz

DubaiDubai

Jun 24, 2011
Hello,

I am planning to apply from dubai, I have few questions, PLEASE ,
Do I have to send my IELTS with my application to nova scotia? I have american high school from USA (live there for few years when i was young) so my high school has (ESL )testing. would that buy me some time and i can send my application without IELTS, because i have not done any test yet.

Also, we have something called family book it has the name of husband and name of wife and children names ,date of birth of all family. it is offical book from the government, can use it instead of birth certificate and marriage certificate?

And sorry my last question, I have similar experience to the NOC but in different job title,
but right now I help my husband in his company,
we have a company here with official trade license and stamp , so I am going to write and stamp my own experience letter, would that work???
what sort of invitigation do they use to find out what and where you have worked? please advice.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
DubaiDubai said:
Hello,

I am planning to apply from dubai, I have few questions, PLEASE ,
Do I have to send my IELTS with my application to nova scotia? I have american high school from USA (live there for few years when i was young) so my high school has (ESL )testing. would that buy me some time and i can send my application without IELTS, because i have not done any test yet.

Also, we have something called family book it has the name of husband and name of wife and children names ,date of birth of all family. it is offical book from the government, can use it instead of birth certificate and marriage certificate?

And sorry my last question, I have similar experience to the NOC but in different job title,
but right now I help my husband in his company,
we have a company here with official trade license and stamp , so I am going to write and stamp my own experience letter, would that work???
what sort of invitigation do they use to find out what and where you have worked? please advice.
Hi,
1. You must send IELTS (general training only) result to CIO, nova Scotia, otherwise your file will be returned
2. birth certificate and marriage certificate is needed
3. Title doesn't matter...what's your NOC?
If you write and stamp your own experience letter,CIO will take you as “self employed” applicant.
According to CIO, For self-employed persons, third party documentation indicating the type of service rendered to support a NOC code should be provided. Such as but not limited to: Contracts, Invoices/ receipts, Letters from a third party company indicating specific services provided by your company.

To avoid sending above docs, you can get your exp letter signed & stamped by your employer which I believe is your Husband. In that case, CIO may not consider you as self employed

DubaiDubai

Jun 24, 2011
Thank you for your reply,

I am planing to apply under the 1122, they have reopened it again. and I might make the company partner sign the experience letter, =
but I am sad that I have to wait until i take the IELTS,

Also I have 12 years education, plus 12 credits college study= taken in 1 year (without diploma or degree only credits on transcript) and 3 month trade diploma in photoshop-3dmax-corel drew

does that equal 13 or 14 years ?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
I think they will only count 12 yrs of edu.

Wait for more input.

Regards
Mayank

DubaiDubai said:
Thank you for your reply,

I am planing to apply under the 1122, they have reopened it again. and I might make the company partner sign the experience letter, =
but I am sad that I have to wait until i take the IELTS,

Also I have 12 years education, plus 12 credits college study= taken in 1 year (without diploma or degree only credits on transcript) and 3 month trade diploma in photoshop-3dmax-corel drew

does that equal 13 or 14 years ?

DubaiDubai

Jun 24, 2011
did you mean that my 12year schooling + 1 year college + 3 month accelerated diploma
my college year won't count, R u sure? Please adive

mayankpandya said:
I think they will only count 12 yrs of edu.

Wait for more input.

Regards
Mayank

rehankashi

May 12, 2010
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes its true . , They may not trust their students who came from overseas or from Quebec to speak English well..... Anyway, I think they suggest everyone to do IELTS now.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
DubaiDubai said:
did you mean that my 12year schooling + 1 year college + 3 month accelerated diploma
my college year won't count, R u sure? Please adive
i agree with Mayanak,..you wont get points from 3 months diploma.
according to CIC,
A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study = 22 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study= 15 points
A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study = 12 points
Secondary school (also called high school) = 5

aqua

Jul 3, 2011
Please tell me that am I eligible for skilled worker canadian immigration as I am a prosthetist & Orthotist. Having trade number NOC 3219-B, did Masters degree, having 6.5 band in ielts general module and having 5 years of experience.

Looking forward for guidance,