22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Mat,

I have one question on Lod applicant 2006 . IELTS Band & points will be awarded as per new rules R-6.5 - 4 points or it will be awarded according to rules at that time ? Do you know what was Band requirement at that time ( 2006 ) ?

I have yet not got any UL , also have not submitted my IELTS Score .

Please help me out.

Mayank

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Visa officers should also assess applications and test reports which pre-date November 28, 2008,
against the above correlation table if it is to the applicants advantage, i.e., resulting in more points for
language proficiency.

Since your IELTS score is after Nov 28, 2008 (i presume), you will be on the new scale. That is the way I am understanding it.
I presume you did your IELTS after Nov 28, 2008 since (I think) IELTS cannot be older than a year.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Mat,

Thanks for reply.

As i have not still got any UL & not submitted my IELTS score yet to CHC New Delhi . so i belive it will be counted on NEW SCALE ? Right ?

Regards,

Mayank

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Visa officers should also assess applications and test reports which pre-date November 28, 2008,
against the above correlation table if it is to the applicants advantage, i.e., resulting in more points for
language proficiency.

Since your IELTS score is after Nov 28, 2008 (i presume), you will be on the new scale. That is the way I am understanding it.
I presume you did your IELTS after Nov 28, 2008 since (I think) IELTS cannot be older than a year.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Mat,

Thanks, ... worried about the CHC New Delhi is working for Backlog applicant. Immigration Minister`visit to india 2morrow might give good news for Backlog applicant.

Mayank

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
hello all seniors and canada1234
plz i want to discuss very important issue ..actually i did MBA marketing from allama iqbal open university at its regional campus in faisalabad in 2003 but after that i stated my job and now in march 2010, i appeared in viva voce for MBA to get degree and i passed that and they issued me transcript (in 2003 when i did MBA then i had only marks sheets for each semester)and now they also gave me degree....but problem is that, on transcript it is written:
resuts declared on march 2010
however passing semester of each subject is also written like
spring 2002
autumn 2002
spring 2001 etc........
now i am confused that canada needs our job experience after our studies completed. i have also passed all subjects in 2003 but only viva was not given ..now i did that and got transcript......problem is this, that my job is under noc code 1122, and my job is related to management and business for that MBA degree is required ..... .plz help me that will they consider my studies was complted before job experience..or that will say that due to the gap between passing all exam and viva ,,my experience will not be counted.
plz help me as there is no one who can answer me even not my university .
plz i am waiting for replies from all of u
plz help bcz due to this answer i can apply or not
regards regards

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
iram1 said:
hello all seniors and canada1234
plz i want to discuss very important issue ..actually i did MBA marketing from allama iqbal open university at its regional campus in faisalabad in 2003 but after that i stated my job and now in march 2010, i appeared in viva voce for MBA to get degree and i passed that and they issued me transcript (in 2003 when i did MBA then i had only marks sheets for each semester)and now they also gave me degree....but problem is that, on transcript it is written:
resuts declared on march 2010
however passing semester of each subject is also written like
spring 2002
autumn 2002
spring 2001 etc........
now i am confused that canada needs our job experience after our studies completed. i have also passed all subjects in 2003 but only viva was not given ..now i did that and got transcript......problem is this, that my job is under noc code 1122, and my job is related to management and business for that MBA degree is required ..... .plz help me that will they consider my studies was complted before job experience..or that will say that due to the gap between passing all exam and viva ,,my experience will not be counted.
plz help me as there is no one who can answer me even not my university .
plz i am waiting for replies from all of u
plz help bcz due to this answer i can apply or not
regards regards
iram1 said:
hello to all

i am new here,

anyone has applied under noc code 6242 cook, please tell me if u have applied or know anything about it.because i want to confirm that is my ielts meeting the requirement of my noc cook,

visa officer cant reject any case due to low ielts, he checks that what are ielts and whatare his/her job requirement,i am not dealing in any office work, being a cook i think i am good, but kindly all seniors like mbastudies, mrbaig, and many more...(sorry if i not mention others names)

my result is as under:
reading 4.5
writing 5.5
listening 4.5
speaking 5.5

kindly guide me as i have arranged employment and scoring 74 points. but is this ielts suitable for my cook occupation. kindly advise me
pray for all in this forum
good luck

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
iram what is ur actual profession ?

hedieh55

Sep 5, 2010
FAQ

Hi,This is Hedieh .I have applied for Canada permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker class before Iune 2010 and I have received my Ref No last month.They asked me to prepare some documents and send it to CIO, so I would appreciated if you let me know :

1- Should I submit police-certification and clearance before 120 Days with my documents?

hedieh55

Sep 5, 2010
Please help me

Hi,This is Hedieh .I have applied for Canada permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker class before June 2010 and I have received my Ref No last month.They asked me to prepare some documents and send it to CIO, so I would appreciated if you let me know :

1- Should I submit police-certification and clearance before 120 Days with my documents?

greatadeel

Sep 5, 2010
Hi guys,

My name is Adeel and I'm new in this forum and I wish to be a part of this esteem forum, however, to move on a path I have to obtain IELTS first before submitting documents to CIC as per new policy

My overall points except IELTS are 51, in this circumstances must have to obtained 16 points in IELTS to fulfill the CIC's requirement i.e. 67 points.

I would like to share my disappointments that I had appeared in IELTS last month, unfortunately got overall band score 6. the most weakest areas are reading and writing, in reading I got 5 and writing 5.5, as my drafting is not so powerful. However, I didn't give up and hope I won't, as this is just first step of my mission.

In this regards, kindly let me know will this score will be accepted by CIC or I have to re-appear? If I have to re-appear, than I need yours expert advise and tips about reading ans writing.

Kindly help me in this regards, how can I improve my reading and writing? ::)

Look forward for your vital patronage.

Best Regards,

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greatadeel said:
My overall points except IELTS are 51, in this circumstances must have to obtained 16 points in IELTS to fulfill the CIC's requirement i.e. 67 points.

I would like to share my disappointments that I had appeared in IELTS last month, unfortunately got overall band score 6. the most weakest areas are reading and writing, in reading I got 5 and writing 5.5, as my drafting is not so powerful. However, I didn't give up and hope I won't, as this is just first step of my mission.

In this regards, kindly let me know will this score will be accepted by CIC or I have to re-appear? If I have to re-appear, than I need yours expert advise and tips about reading ans writing.

If your score is too low to give you 67 points total, you will not be accepted. You can find some IELTS tips here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-international-english-language-testing-system-b53.0/

hedieh55

Sep 5, 2010
Please help me

Hi,This is Hedieh .I have applied for Canada permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker class before June 2010 and I have received my Ref No last month.They asked me to prepare some documents and send it to CIO, so I would appreciated if you let me know :

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Yes, police certificates should be submitted along with your full documents to your respective local visa office.

hedieh55 said:
Please help me

sonypapas2000

Sep 5, 2010
Hi All,
My name is sony pappachan, I am an indian national living in ireland for the last five years, I submitted my application for Canada PR through skilled worker stream on 7th May 2010, through my agent in canada. Please help me with regard to my querry as follows.

Since i submitted my application in may 2010, I obtained my police clearance certificates from India through indian embassy dated 1st June 2010, and Abudhabi dated 20th June 2010, I never travelled to these countries after this. I havent applied for my police clearance certificate from my current country of residence (Rep of ireland) yet. Abudhabi PC will be valid for three months only which will be expired on 20th september 2010. Do i need to reapply for these certificates again or is it OK for canadian immigration process. I am still waiting for my initial file number..

Thanking all for your kind support,

Sony