+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
hi everybody
i want to know that as i have left my job for past 2 years, when i will apply for immigration, how canada embassy verify my job bcz on reception no one knows me now.. as i was employer there before 2 years ago and on company letter head employer mobile number is not mentioned...how can they verify as now i am not doing that job..its matter of past only but i ahve worked there for 4 years.
kindly share ur suggestions
bye

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
please anyone tell me about domestic cook..is it cook working in homes or a cook preparing national foods or any other...please i really urgently need ur help..all seniors help
bye

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
iram1 said:
hi everybody
i want to know that as i have left my job for past 2 years, when i will apply for immigration, how canada embassy verify my job bcz on reception no one knows me now.. as i was employer there before 2 years ago and on company letter head employer mobile number is not mentioned...how can they verify as now i am not doing that job..its matter of past only but i ahve worked there for 4 years.
bye
Were u the employer or employee?

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
iram1 said:
hi everybody
bye
Immig guideline told you to provide business card of your supervisor/HR head, from whom you took the experience certificate, so through that address embassy may make queries (if they want). No matter present employees know u or not, they will chk previous database records. So you have to provide business cards of current people through whom they may make queries aboiut your past employment records..
Regards
swapnochary

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
hi seniors
i want to know that for verification of job is canada embassy only call on fone or visit there, bcz now i have been left the job and i want to know that will they verify on fone or visit too.....
please all seniors help and answer me
thanx
have a nice day

mrbaig

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iram1 said:
hi seniors
i want to know that for verification of job is canada embassy only call on fone or visit there, bcz now i have been left the job and i want to know that will they verify on fone or visit too.....
thanx
have a nice day
You should tell the concerned authorities(CIO or VO) where your application is. Because they say whenever your status changes you should report. I think it would be safe for you as when ever they will call for verification it'd be OK.

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they may do both , depends on your case

iram1 said:
hi seniors
thanx
have a nice day

aybf

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
DHK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
03 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
File Transfer...
10 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2010
E-cas change @SINGAPORE CHC 24 AUGUST:DOC SENT ON MARCH 201O

According to my FSW 2nd AOR file no is BxxxxxxxxxPS. What does PS mean?

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
Re: E-cas change @ SINGAPORE CHC 24 AUGUST:DOC SENT ON MARCH 201O

aybf said:
According to my FSW 2nd AOR file no is BxxxxxxxxxPS. What does PS mean?
Hi aybf.. the BxxxxxxxxxPS is your immigration file number. you will use that to access ecas so you can check your status online...

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors dont ignore my message as i urgently need ur replies as it will really help someone.
is visa officer select pnp nominees on basis of six factors which is used for selecting federal skilled workers like age, education,ielts, experience etc...
if some one is sinp nomiee and he has approval from sinp ..is his 5 overall ielts band can work well if visa officer asked about to submit his ielts......bcz at least moderate level of ielts is requirement for all federal workers....but is it same for pnp nominees
plz comment on this whatever i asked bcz this question is asked by that person who really cant use internet very well and not member of this forum thats why he is asking from me...and plz all u here help me
just i need answer that is visa officer has 6 factors criteria (age, education,ielts,experience etc...) same for federal and provincial workers...
plz tell me and 5 band ielts ok for them bcz i am asking for that guy who has sinp nomination without ielts and now he is worried that is 5 band ok
plz help me
plz dont ignore my query
a lot of regards

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Hi all

Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
all seniors plz reply this thanx
if someone is getting salary by cash(in hands).i mean salary is not paid through bank..then how he will show salary slips bcz he was paid without bank account ,his noc is 1221 ...plz reply that if he meet all requirements and scoring 67 points but only problem is this ,that how he will show salary slips as he was paid by cash( he gets salary wrapped in envelop by his employer) is it ok...can he tell that visa officer can verify from my employer that i was paid in cash.......
plz all of u ,shed light of ur experience on this.........
regards..regards............................

sweetappi

Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

I need your precious advise that if somebody didn't get the file number, he/she is willing to appear in IELTS in advance, even though his/her total points are 51 points excluding 16 points of IELTS based on the band score 7.

Kindly let me know is it right decision?

Look forward from you soon.

Thanks and regards,

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
If you haven't applied yet, you have to take the IELTS before applying. Only after you apply will you get the file number from CIC.