+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

Sam0007

Oct 30, 2009
Can a doctor apply for immigration using fast track option

dear friends,

would anyone help me out to file my case as doctor, do i fall in the catagory of National occupational list and would i be able to file my case from pakistan using fast track option. i will appreciate your help. thanks.

Best regards

muaz257

Oct 27, 2009
Can anyone guide me about the question of Visa Office for UAE.

In the initial application FORM IMM0008 GENERIC, the question is "VISA OFFICE Requested for the process of your application".

I checked from the website Visa office coming for UAE residents for Skilled Worker class is London. Is this right, i will mention London against this question.

When i will be called for interview then ,i have to go to London for that purpose?

Waiting for prompt response dear.

Muaz

dheeraj2009

Oct 9, 2009
hi
can a person work part time job on sat n sun to earn some money to save for the furture of family sponsorship while doing a full time on a work permit in canada.
or can we ask this query to cic canada
thanks

muaz257

Oct 27, 2009
Can anyone guide me about the question of Visa Office for UAE.

In the initial application FORM IMM0008 GENERIC, the question is "VISA OFFICE Requested for the process of your application".

I checked from the website Visa office coming for UAE residents for Skilled Worker class is London. Is this right, i will mention London against this question.

When i will be called for interview then ,i have to go to London for that purpose?

Waiting for prompt response dear.

Muaz

irfan_education

Oct 28, 2009
Can I Send the Application to get work permit and permanent visa together. Because I can get a job offer for work permit. This way I feel the job security.....

22=3 year computer diploma
21=work experience
05=relative in canada
10=age
09=ielts ( still not taken ielts exam)
67=Total Point / 100

Which is better

1. Work Permit
2. PR
3. PR after Work Permit
4. PR and Work Permit Together

1. Work Permit doesn't require
proof of fund
relative in Canada
medical exam
POint System 67/100
ielts
and less processing fees and job security
100% visa

2. PR require
proof of fund
relative in Canada
medical exam
POint System 67/100
ielts
and more processing fees and No job security
VISA depends on document....

3. PR after Work Permit doesn't require
proof of fund
relative in canada ( but I have )
point system ( because I got 15 point for arrange employment )
ielts ( less ielts score )
100 % VISA

Pls Visit This page

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-introduction.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-work-in-canada-faq.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-work-permit-aranged-employment.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-canada-dual-intent.html

4. Can I apply for a Temporary Work Permit and a Canada Immigration Visa?

Yes, you can. You may apply for a Temporary Work Permit on its own or in combination with an application for a Canada Immigration Visa. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) recognizes the concept of "dual intent" whereby, you desire to work in Canada temporarily and thereafter reside and work in Canada permanently.

3. Can I apply for Permanent Resident status and Temporary status at the same time?

You can apply for Permanent Resident status and Temporary status at the same time. Canadian Immigration policy recognizes the concept of dual intent.

sfm

Nov 8, 2009
Hi,
I have applied for an canadda pr under skilled worker & sent the documents to canada on may 31.I got a confirmation that my applictn has been accepted on Jul 21 .They asked me to send some more documents for verification within 120 days to delhi high commission.I have sent all the requested documents to delhi high commission on Nov 5.Can u plz tel me how many days does it take for verification & how does it process further.
Thanks in advanvce

ride_thelight

Nov 1, 2009
New York, NY
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Question regarding providing proof of language proficiency:

On the initial application to Sydney, NS, on Schedule 3. Question 6, 'Have you taken an approved test to assess your proficiency in English or French?'
I have marked 'No'
I will write a statement indicating that I have had all my training in English, speak English everyday, got my undergraduate degree in US university.
Will this be sufficient evidence or do I take the exam?

On the second phase of the application, will I get the max 16 points for primary language based on my statement and evidence?
I am citizen of India, been in US 12+ years, went to undergraduate school here, got all training in US and have a US CPA license.

Do I have to take the IELTS? What would the seniors in this forum advise?

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Attn Rupa

have GOT AOR , and now going to submit final documents in next few day

I have relative in canada, real uncle of my wife.( brother of my mother in law)
They have sent me copy of their passport their Matric certificate, and citizenship card .

Please guide me should I need to attest it from local notory public( in pakistan) , if so I dont have original?
Or I dont need to attest.

What documents of my mother in law should I submit to prove relation eg matric certificate, Nikah nama ( because on both documents father name is mentioned), and she dont have birth certificate at the moment.

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Attn :Rupeshheri Q:2

Hi All ,

Please help. I have got AOR and need to send full documents.

In my initial application I have mention details of all my family members ( including my all brothers and sisters and parents) , mentioned that they are not accompaning me except my wife and kids ( kids under 10). My question is

Should I need to submit PCC of all my family members including my all brothers and sisters even not living with me.

Please guide.

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sfm said:
Hi,
I have applied for an canadda pr under skilled worker & sent the documents to canada on may 31.I got a confirmation that my applictn has been accepted on Jul 21 .They asked me to send some more documents for verification within 120 days to delhi high commission.I have sent all the requested documents to delhi high commission on Nov 5.Can u plz tel me how many days does it take for verification & how does it process further.
Thanks in advanvce
ull receive AOR in few days frm delhi chc. it will take 3-4 months for processing depending upon ur case. then they will request for medicals if evrythin goes fine n they approve ur case.

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Can a doctor apply for immigration using fast track option

Sam0007 said:
dear friends,

would anyone help me out to file my case as doctor, do i fall in the catagory of National occupational list and would i be able to file my case from pakistan using fast track option. i will appreciate your help. thanks.

Best regards
u can join the thread " APPLICANTS UNDER NOC 3111 & 3112" which is of doctors and ask ur querries there.

branda

Nov 11, 2009
Please help my anxious friend. My friend is a USA citizen and applied for canadian PR under FSW(38 lists). She got married to her husband last Oct. 2008. They were school mate in their originated country, and lost contact after primary school. Luckly, they both reunited again in USA ,in Oct. 2007, after many years. Now, the issue is that the husband has felony case with USA immigration and has been ordered to go back to his home country. After several researches on how they can migrate to canada without being denied for Visa, She decided to fill for PR under FSW. She filled as the principal applicant, since she has an outstanding record here in USA and has already qualifed for further processing of their application by nova scovia. She has no record of her marriage in USA, but only in their home country they are recognized as been married. She filled with that marriage certificate from their home country. In the application, she stated that her husband is in their home country and has never been to USA or any other country before, and submitted police clearance of her husband from their home country which proved no criminal record.
1. Now, her question is if they are requested for medical, can her husband do his medical here in USA, since he's still residing here or can he go back to their home country to obtain his without raising red flag to CIC.
2. If her husband leaves USA, he will be banned from returning back due to his felony case.
She needs advice from this forum and any helpful suggestions, and i don't know what to tell her as a friend.
I don't want to give her wrong advice because she said that her reason for doing what she did was that she does not want do live apart from her husband if he's deported from USA. They want to start family. Husband will be in legal status and not fear of any deportation.
Please help this couple. Thanks!