17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
muaz257 said:
Can anyone guide me about the question of Visa Office for UAE.

In the initial application FORM IMM0008 GENERIC, the question is "VISA OFFICE Requested for the process of your application".

I checked from the website Visa office coming for UAE residents for Skilled Worker class is London. Is this right, i will mention London against this question.

When i will be called for interview then ,i have to go to London for that purpose?

Waiting for prompt response dear.

Muaz
hi
it's completly right to mention to consider LONDON as vosa office for whom living in UAE, rgarding to the interview i rad in alot of forums that therre is no interview in this time for immigration except in some cases and they will ask you for which visa office that you prefer to do the interview

venkyshanky23

Aug 8, 2009
hi
pune(maharastra) police commisioner office states that to a nepali passport holder cannot be issued with indian police clearance..cause they have no record..
..so if we have to submit as per th PR application it says that we have to submit pcc for all the country wherever stayed more than 6 mths..
how can we explain this to visa officers
and indian office is not issuing any written statement for the same,
or nepali police clearance will serve purpose in that case?

kindly suggest what can i do?

Rahul Dutta

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Dear

I am Cost accountant from India. I have also the bachelor's degree in commerce. with 4 years of full time experience.
please clarify how much points I will get for my qualification.

rupeshhari said:
We see people asking the same question again and again. I thought of starting a new topic with answers to common questions. Please don't post any question on this topic, so that it doesn't get large. If you think something should be addressed, PM me and I will see if I have the answers.
If you see any errors in my posting, PM me and i will modify it.

A great resource for Canadian immigration is the CIC website. www.cic.gc.ca

Try this for FSW category 1 candidates - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Another great resource, you should check out, is http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Please note, i am no expert on applying to Canadian immigration but most of the answers to concerns addressed here can be found in other topics in this forum.

Here is a useful job database http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm

premleo

Nov 21, 2009
Hi ,

My question is, the fast track canadian immigration processing system applied from Pakistan also or only from other countries?

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone help me to understand, when should we show the funds? is it during the initial application? Or after AOR from sydeny.

Also, Before submitting the application, for how many months we need to keep the money in bank account.
and
can we show property(House) in applicant's name?

Pls suggest!!

scoutinho8

Nov 28, 2009
Hi,

I have applied for immigration to Canada under Federal Skilled workers category in May,2008 from New Delhi, India. I have completed my MBA from Vancouver, BC in 2006.

However in November, 2009 I received a refund of my fees of $1100 for me & my wife.

I have never asked for a refund.

Could someone help me understand why I have received a refund?

Thanks,
Solomon

razz

Nov 28, 2009
Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2010
hi....
I have done diploma in electrical engg. after 10+2 & have experience of above 4 yrs as an electrician & technician. I score L-8, R-7.5, W-6, S-6 in IELTS & cleared DELF A1, I m of 29yrs & single. Am i elligble to apply my case under fast track visa process for canada.
Please guide me....

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
www.cic.gc.ca

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
visit the below link for a self assessment, you'll get the idea of where you stand.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp

Rahul Dutta said:
Dear

I am Cost accountant from India. I have also the bachelor's degree in commerce. with 4 years of full time experience.
please clarify how much points I will get for my qualification.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Countries all over including Pakistan. Below is the link of the application forum formed by Pakis, do visit for general questions and information.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.0.html

premleo said:
Hi ,

My question is, the fast track canadian immigration processing system applied from Pakistan also or only from other countries?

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
visit the below link for a self assessment, you'll get the idea of where you stand.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp

razz said:
hi....
I have done diploma in electrical engg. after 10+2 & have experience of above 4 yrs as an electrician & technician. I score L-8, R-7.5, W-6, S-6 in IELTS & cleared DELF A1, I m of 29yrs & single. Am i elligble to apply my case under fast track visa process for canada.
Please guide me....

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
When sending complete documents to your local/concerned Visa Office (i.e. after the initial application).
Statement period 3-6 months
In case of FSW application, you have to show liquid funds so only your personal bank account is acceptable.

sweetberry said:
Can anyone help me to understand, when should we show the funds? is it during the initial application? Or after AOR from sydeny.

Also, Before submitting the application, for how many months we need to keep the money in bank account.
and
can we show property(House) in applicant's name?

Pls suggest!!

italki

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
Hey all

In regard to the $10.000 funds one needs to show once arriving in Canada
Can it be a credit card? or does it have to be hard cash?

Also at what stage of the application does one need to show this amount?

If it has to be my bank account, can i just put the money there just to show them that i have the amount
and then move them back to my credit card?

I plan to apply for quebec immigration program

Please answer soon

Thanks!

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii rupeshhari..and all others...

i got Rejection Letter few days ago for a silly reason..that my experience letter and appointment letter are inconsistent...they had excatly used these words..

i need your guidance..what to do further...should i go for Judicial Review or i should reapply...

please guide.

harsh

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
You have to submit a 3-6 month bank statement when sending complete documents to your visa office, no credit cards only BANK STATEMENT under your name is acceptable, the amount has to be in the account till a final decision is made (which takes 6-12 months)

italki said:
Hey all

In regard to the $10.000 funds one needs to show once arriving in Canada
Can it be a credit card? or does it have to be hard cash?

Also at what stage of the application does one need to show this amount?

If it has to be my bank account, can i just put the money there just to show them that i have the amount
and then move them back to my credit card?

I plan to apply for quebec immigration program

Please answer soon

Thanks!