Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Apply for a Review/Re-consideration, make sure your experience letters are according to their requirements as mentioned in the guide. Do it asap if you dont want to loose time..

harsh said:
hii rupeshhari..and all others...

i got Rejection Letter few days ago for a silly reason..that my experience letter and appointment letter are inconsistent...they had excatly used these words..

i need your guidance..what to do further...should i go for Judicial Review or i should reapply...

please guide.

harsh

italki

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
MSMirza said:
You have to submit a 3-6 month bank statement when sending complete documents to your visa office, no credit cards only BANK STATEMENT under your name is acceptable, the amount has to be in the account till a final decision is made (which takes 6-12 months)
Thanks for the reply! I do have another question though. who said that $10.000 is the amount required?
i checked on the quebec immigration website and they clearly say that the amount required is $2,748 for one person
so who is telling the truth?

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
The amount which you are quoting is required for Quebec, you show $2,748 to be selected by Quebec, and for general immigration the funds required vary, visit the below link for further info.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

italki said:
Thanks for the reply! I do have another question though. who said that $10.000 is the amount required?
i checked on the quebec immigration website and they clearly say that the amount required is $2,748 for one person
so who is telling the truth?

italki

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
MSMirza said:
The amount which you are quoting is required for Quebec, you show $2,748 to be selected by Quebec, and for general immigration the funds required vary, visit the below link for further info.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Oh dear so it's $2748 + $10,833 ?
I would never be able to put away so much money especially if i need to have them when i lodge the application :(

can i take a personal loan from the bank and use it as proof of fund?

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
No, 2748 for ONLY Quebec and 10,833 for general immigration (all of Canada). If you (single person) apply for Quebec you need to show 2748 only.

Yes personal loan can be an option but the title in your bank statement or Bank Certificate should not say anything about a Personal Loan/Grant and the ending balance in your statement must be +ve. CHC finds you took a loan you get rejected right away..

italki said:
Oh dear so it's $2748 + $10,833 ?
I would never be able to put away so much money especially if i need to have them when i lodge the application :(

can i take a personal loan from the bank and use it as proof of fund?

hunker

Dec 7, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
Nomination.....
noooooooooo
AOR Received.
22-03-2010
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
File Transfer...
05-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2010
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2011
Albiet ,I know i am posting in the wrong area still I have to do it as im new.
pls accept my regrets.

Im a college lecturer ,so I m under 4131 category.
I have sent my file through an agent.I dont want to have any
burden of collecting all information.But now it's the time for a bit
as my vocations are there.

I have many questions to be discussed.Can anybody tell me how can I post a new post with my questions..

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
No worries.. main page, on the right, "New Topic" or follow this link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;board=4.0

hunker said:
Albiet ,I know i am posting in the wrong area still I have to do it as im new.
pls accept my regrets.

Im a college lecturer ,so I m under 4131 category.
I have sent my file through an agent.I dont want to have any
burden of collecting all information.But now it's the time for a bit
as my vocations are there.

I have many questions to be discussed.Can anybody tell me how can I post a new post with my questions..

Bunty323

Dec 9, 2009
My wife is pregnant

Hi!
My wife's delivery on 22 january and I have received medical request for me and my wife. Now what should I do. Kindly guide me about the right procedure. How to send the child fees, passport and other required documents.

cheers

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
there is many reasons could cause rejection of your application such as but not limited to NOC number, fund, points less than 67...
i believe that they mustsend you the reson along with the refund draft.

scoutinho8 said:
Hi,

I have applied for immigration to Canada under Federal Skilled workers category in May,2008 from New Delhi, India. I have completed my MBA from Vancouver, BC in 2006.

However in November, 2009 I received a refund of my fees of $1100 for me & my wife.

I have never asked for a refund.

Could someone help me understand why I have received a refund?

Thanks,
Solomon

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
hi to all
can any one give me suggestion this i for the last time
i have applied under
NOC 3142 Phisiotherapist
i have done my masters full time from (guru nanak dev university) Amritsar.Punjab,India
my wife has done graduation from same university and she has Degree of same university as of mine it was not regular it was part time but time period was same as the regular one Degree
she didnt go to attend classes ,but only went to give exam to university
will i be given the point for adaptability
university will provide her trascripts and a certificate of Educational verification
and it will be attested by the univesity vice chancellor or registrar
this university is well known university of india
plz share
need help from seniors
mohit

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
please help...i am just about to start my application as a skilled worker and i got tons of questions...
1. what are the different forms which i need to turn in, although i have printed the forms required which i read in the website but i just want to make sure that i will be turning in the correct and complete forms.
2. what other documents which i need to attach in those forms?
3. should i include now a copy of my ielts? what if i have not taken my ielts yet?
4. where should i turn in my application? I am currently in the USA and will stay here for the next three years.

thanks!

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
hello! i actually under sponsorship here in the US, will the embassy do background checking to employers of the applicants?thanks!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read your application guide and document checklist and you will see what forms you need.

When applying as a skilled worker, it is not necessary to take the IELTS and if you do, it's not necessary to take it before you apply to Sydney. If you pass Sydney, then you will be asked for documents and you will have 4 months to take the IELTS then. However, it is recommended unless English is your first language that you take the IELTS and it's also recommended that you take it before you apply in order to properly calculate your points. It depends on how much you need those points. Sometimes it happens that people are banking on getting full points for English and by the time they take IELTS, they get a lower score than they expected, end up with less than 67 and lose their application.

In your application guide, it explains how you should send your application to Sydney, NS. This is the office that decides if you are qualified to apply. If you pass them, your file is sent on to your visa office. You can select your visa office on your application as either your country of nationality or the USA since you are legally admitted with at least a 1 year visa. Whichever you decide on, you have to read the instructions and follow the guidelines for the visa office you select.

They may contact your employer to verify your data, yes.

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
chellesii76 said:
this is just to make sure...i am in the US right now, is US my current country of residence or my homeland?ty
If you are in US (not on visit visa) US is your country of residence.