+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

sagomi

Dec 7, 2009
Re: TELEPHONE ENQUIRY

NEED SOME INFORMATION FROM THE EXPERTS.
I SEND MY FULL APPLICATION TO NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE ON JAN 8 2010 AND THEY STARTED PROCESSING ON FEB 2 2010. TO MY SURPRSIE THEY TALKED WITH MY COLLEGE PRINCIPAL ON FEB 10 2010 AT 2 PM AND WITH ME ON 2:30 PM. I HAVEN'T TOLD MY PRINCIPAL THAT THERE MAY BE ENQUIRY LATER ON . SO WHAT HE ANSWERED DIFFERS ON SALARY AND MY DUTY TIMINGS FROM THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON FORM AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS THERE IS CONTRADICTION ON PRINCIPAL SAYINGS AND MY ANSWERS . wHAT HAPPENS NOW ?
iT WILL BE REJECTED OR I WILL GET CHANCE FOR JUSTIFICATION ?
I APPLIED UNDER NOC 4131 AS COLLEGE LECTURER FROM NEPAL.

hunker

Dec 7, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
Nomination.....
noooooooooo
AOR Received.
22-03-2010
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
File Transfer...
05-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2010
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2011

sagomi said:
I SEND MY FULL APPLICATION TO NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE ON JAN 8 2010 AND THEY STARTED PROCESSING ON FEB 2 2010. TO MY SURPRSIE THEY TALKED WITH MY COLLEGE PRINCIPAL ON FEB 10 2010 AT 2 PM AND WITH ME ON 2:30 PM. I HAVEN'T TOLD MY PRINCIPAL THAT THERE MAY BE ENQUIRY LATER ON . SO WHAT HE ANSWERED DIFFERS ON SALARY AND MY DUTY TIMINGS FROM THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON FORM AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS THERE IS CONTRADICTION ON PRINCIPAL SAYINGS AND MY ANSWERS . wHAT HAPPENS NOW ?
Sad 2 hear that.
Im a lecturer as well and Im going to submit documents to CHC New Delhi in a week.
Can you pls tell me wat happened elaboratly

Pls teel me
1. Did they contacted on land line number ?
2. What was embassy's number ,hopefull starting from 011 -
3. What were the questions ?

Pls reply soon.I want to get alert.

According to my idea either they may reject, recall college again or call u for an interview .Be READY 4 all.

Zawan

Feb 13, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
How to Proof of relationship in Canada?

Hi everyone,
I applied under FSW in Mar 2009, just received a letter from Buffalo, asking the "Proof of relationship in Canada".
They dint mention what document they are looking for.
I have submitted my uncles citizenship certificates with my application, the unfortunate thing is no Canadian document carry father name.
If any one can suggest me what should I send them as my proof of relationship in Canada (family tree, photgraph?).
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: How to Proof of relationship in Canada?

Hi

Zawan said:
Hi everyone,
I applied under FSW in Mar 2009, just received a letter from Buffalo, asking the "Proof of relationship in Canada".
They dint mention what document they are looking for.
I have submitted my uncles citizenship certificates with my application, the unfortunate thing is no Canadian document carry father name.
If any one can suggest me what should I send them as my proof of relationship in Canada (family tree, photgraph?).
Thanks
1. You will have to supply birth certificates to show the same parents as either your mother or your father, so you need 3 birth certificates, yours, either of your parents, and the uncles. That is the positive proof. A picture could be anyone, same as a family tree.

PMM

mmu

Feb 13, 2010
FRENCH instead of IELTS

Hello Everybody!!

I would like to ask that iam planing for Immigration to Canada for that i came to know that instead of IELTS, if we have French A level learning certificate than its ok. no need to write ielts is it true. plz let me know.

Zawan

Feb 13, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
PMM said:
Hi

1. You will have to supply birth certificates to show the same parents as either your mother or your father, so you need 3 birth certificates, yours, either of your parents, and the uncles. That is the positive proof. A picture could be anyone, same as a family tree.

PMM
Thank you PMM, are you aware of the time line from Buffalo office?
My category id FSW3, applied directly to Buffalo in March 2009, got a field job and updated my file in Nov. 09.

fotm

Nov 8, 2009
Dear forum members,

I have a questions about my score.

In my first application I was awarded by visa office 60 points for education, work experience, for age and adaptability factor.
However, just 4 points for IELTS.
My second application has been approved by CIO. I improved my language proficiency some months ago. Now I have 7 points for IELTS results. Total 67-68 points for an estimation.

Whether I should worries concerning my estimation?

Whether it is necessary to specify in the covering letter about the previous application and points which have been specified in the letter refusal?

Thanks.

gurjeet1313

Feb 17, 2010
I'm Master's in Tourism Management (from India). I did my graduation in English Honor's . I have a total experience of 6+ years out of which 2 years is with the hotels as a Front Desk Manager and 4 years in teaching (Hotel Management College). I'm planning to relocate to Canada as a permanent immigrant under FSW(Federal Skilled Worker) I would like to know:
1) Which province in Canada has maximun tourism related jobs (My preference is British Columbia and Ontario)
2) Is the immigration procedure (time limit) dependent on the occupation I apply for?
3) Does the preference for a particular province affetcs the immigration procedure
4) If I choose to immigrate as VOCATIONAL INSTRUCTOR, will this choice of occupation DELAY my immigration process?
5) Can I show my Spouses' fund as a proof of FUNDS to be displayed?

I would really appreciate answers for these questions.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Is it true that if we receive the first AOR/file number after submitting our application to NS, Sydney CIC, our case is eligible for PR or it is just a formality?

Also want to know if January 2010 applicants are receiving their first response?

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means your case if eligible for PR. It doesn't mean that you will get a PR though. It's like a quick review of your case based on the information that you provided. Once they give a go ahead then it is the local CHC starts the verification and other steps. There have been instances when the case has been refused from NS directly.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sagomi said:

The contradictions are minor in nature and will not effect the final outcome of your application. I have seen people with major contradictions getting there files through. The important thing is that it is confirmed from the telephonic calls that you are working there and under the same designation which you had stated in application.
Salary is personal matter and no other knows precise amount, so are the timings of lecturers in Colleges. Relax.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
@Blueboy

Thanks a lot for your reply. :)

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Apprentice

Hello,

My husband has finished high school ( class 12 ) and did not continue further education. He got into his family business.

I am the principal applicant and on modest values at self assessment, I score 69 points.
Now, my query is , if my husband shows that he was trained in a software company for one year, can that be treated as an 'apprenticeship' . That will 12 years of education, could get me 3 more points right ?

hunker

Dec 7, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
Nomination.....
noooooooooo
AOR Received.
22-03-2010
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
File Transfer...
05-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2010
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2011
Re: Apprentice

maran1976 said:
Hello,

My husband has finished high school ( class 12 ) and did not continue further education. He got into his family business.

I am the principal applicant and on modest values at self assessment, I score 69 points.
Now, my query is , if my husband shows that he was trained in a software company for one year, can that be treated as an 'apprenticeship' . That will 12 years of education, could get me 3 more points right ?
If u alraedy have more than 67 points ,then it's immaterial whether ur spouse is illiterate,10+2. or P.hd .
Hence ,relax and dnt shuffle or try anything different.
Be as simple as possible in Candian File.
May this help u.