+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Shahbaz00

Jun 2, 2018
Hey guys!

Did anyone of you applied for the study permit? I applied on 7th of February and still didn't get the decision yet.

annfine96

Apr 26, 2019
i want to apply for certification course in a canadian university in field of business but in am not aware in which universities to applyi have scored 6.5 band in ielts where as 76% in matric and 68 % in my inter where as in BBa in scored 2.45 cgpa on the scale pf 4 and 3.1 in mba on scale of 4. i have done my master in june 2014 since then i am working and have a bank balance of 35 lakhs and i will be paying the fee in lump sum as the certification would be of one year. after that i would be coming back to Pakistan to resume my job after my studies. what are my chances for getting admission in fall 2018 and what about visa. will i would be able to get visa. my father will be sponsoring my education so the mention bank balance is his. will i get visa on time or do i have to wait? can you suggest some university for business certiifcation programs with range of 15000 to 18000 canadian dollar and they accepted fee full not semester wise

TheShepherd

May 21, 2019
Assalam o Alaikum People.. I had applied for study visa on 20 February 2019 for May 2019 intake. Received medical request on 16 May 2019. Gave on 23 May 2019 and the medical status was updated on GCKey to "passed" on the next day as I requested the panel physician. Didn't received my passport in time for May 2019. Had to defer to Fall 2019 intake. The processing time after medical is 4 weeks which is happening in like two days. Any experience about this like would I get my visa in this week or I have to wait till July or August as they delay deliberately the visa fearing the student might reach there too early and start working as I have read in some forums? Also anybody for University of Maitoba or ICM for Bachelors?

TheShepherd

May 21, 2019
Has anyone from Pakistan experienced issues with their biometric enrolment?

I applied for a study permit online and received a request the following day to submit my biometrics. However I've been struggling to schedule an appointment online. When I go to the scheduling website, their calendar does not let you select a time and date for any month of the year. This is obviously a glitch. I've tried calling them (no one answers), and chatted with an agent who told me the entire month was booked, and to keep checking their website and wait/hope for "additional slots" to open, which is ridiculous!

Has anyone else faced a similar issue? Do you think going to the Visa Application Center in person would make a difference?
I faced exactly similar issue. I fortuntely tried at 1 AM in the night and got one

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Just want to find if any of you have received an Interview request? I recently received one and am extremely anxious as to why I have been called.

For those who have been called for interview; what documents have you been requested to bring in?