+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Congratulations.

I had my medical pass on August 24, 2019. I didn't hear anything until now. I believe it takes slightly longer for first-time applicants.

Anyway, I didn't do IELTS either, and I hope, I am heading to an approval; which I should hear soon from IRCC.

Best of luck and congratulations again.
Any update? :(

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
I just tracked my application and it says:
Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 2019/06/12. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I am confused as I applied on this date.Also, I have not submitted my passport yet. What does it mean actually?

azazulhaq

Jun 19, 2019
Hi guyz
Is there anyone who have applied online(not paper based) for Canada study visa from Pakistan.
I am already living in Canada but applying for my brother.
Thanks

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Today I got the correspondence letter. Waiting for ppr now
Congratulations. You must receive passport submission request tomorrow, i.e., September 11, 2019.
Anyway, I didn't receive a correspondence letter, yet, perhaps would take a week/or two more, as I applied in August; so while seeing timelines, I must complete nine weeks before I expect to get any response.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi guyz
Is there anyone who have applied online(not paper based) for Canada study visa from Pakistan.
I am already living in Canada but applying for my brother.
Thanks
I have but I took services of a consultant who helped me just compile the documents required for application

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Dear all,

I wonder, if anyone can advise me.

I am in Vancouver now. My father wants to send me some amount of money ($4000 approximately). I didn't open an account, yet. What's the best method of sending money from Pakistan to Canada?

cupcake3.0

Sep 21, 2019
Janab:

I will do my best to help if I can. You can ask here or sent me a message on this platform.
Hello,
I’m about to apply and my question was The bank statements we need to show as proof..does the first year tuition fee + living expenses need to be in the account every month or THE SUM of the amount in those 4 months should be equal to the expenses and tuition?

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Hello,
I’m about to apply and my question was The bank statements we need to show as proof..does the first year tuition fee + living expenses need to be in the account every month or THE SUM of the amount in those 4 months should be equal to the expenses and tuition?
Yes, you need to show your bank statement as:

Full year's tuition fees (if you didn't pay any part at the time of admission) + 10,000 CAD = in your account every month (in fact every day) for a period of 4 months prior to study permit application - until your study permit gets approved

You'd also need to show proof of earning.

I'd suggest to go for SDS. Get your GIC and pay your first year's tuition fees. It saves time and is more convenient.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hey Everyone,
Today I would like to share my timeline.
Applied on 12th of June paper-based for September intake from Lahore.
After waiting for 2 months straight, got medical request on 17th of August at last.
Medical on the 23rd of August and passed on the 31st of August.
Correspondence letter on 10 September.
Passport request on 12th of September.
Passport submitted on 13th of September and collected on 20th of September.

For finances, I only showed a bank statement of 2.7M as I am a fully-funded student at the University of Calgary for MS in computer science. Had to defer to winter intake as you can guess why :).

Thank you

Last edited: