+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Shamausman

Aug 3, 2019
I have applied through SDS and got GIC from habib Canadian bank... contact here 03212664426 for further details if it can be of any help....

Bilalm001

Jun 23, 2019
Yes, it should show on top right corner of the GC key account.... even if you have not received the correspondence letter...
I submitted my passport last friday and today my gckey showed that my application was approved. At the same time i got an email from VFS global that you processed application has been sent to OC. I’m a bit confused as to how I will know to collect my passport. Does this email mean anything?

Reactions: Hassan7601
Aug 24, 2019
I submitted my passport last friday and today my gckey showed that my application was approved. At the same time i got an email from VFS global that you processed application has been sent to OC. I’m a bit confused as to how I will know to collect my passport. Does this email mean anything?
Hi, VFS called as well as emailed me when they received my stamped passport back from Islamabad and I was instructed to collect it anytime during their office hours.

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
You'll get those random status updates but you should get a request to collect tomorrow and if not, just go to VFS and see if they have got it and congratulations :)

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I have applied through SDS and got GIC from habib Canadian bank... contact here 03212664426 for further details if it can be of any help....
Hi Shama, when you wire transfer your GIC money Cad$10,000 did bank sent those funds in USD or CAD? My brother went to Meezan bank and they are telling him that they can only send USD please advise

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Could you please share your timeline, thanks

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Thankfully got passport back just in time.

First study visa request application was rejected for lame reasons that you’re not going to come back in feb 2018

Reapplied on 2nd August Non Sds with upfront medical.
Medical request 17th August
Sent webform and cse got it updated 25th aug
Correspondence letter for biometrics 28th
PPR 29th
PP sent from karachi 30th
PP picked up today from vfs 4th sep.

It took almost just a month this time.
This was for my younger brother, I am PR here. He did not appear for IELTS as he was sure he’s not going to get it after first refusal. We applied with his 4month English language program at Uwinnipeg leading to BBA.

Strong SOP makes the difference. Mention small details without dragging them too much.

I spent 12-14 hours on his SOP.

*SOP had alot of personal mentionings so i wont be sharing with anyone, please don’t bother asking*

Reactions: Syeda.Zainab

Shamausman

Aug 3, 2019
Dear wether use usd or cad it doesn't matter the only thing matters is 10200 cad in gic account.... you should transfer a bit more than 10200 cad approximately 10500 cad equivalent in usd and you will get it ... and do the transfer to habib Canadian bank
Hi Shama, when you wire transfer your GIC money Cad$10,000 did bank sent those funds in USD or CAD? My brother went to Meezan bank and they are telling him that they can only send USD please advise

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Thankfully got passport back just in time.

First study visa request application was rejected for lame reasons that you’re not going to come back in feb 2018

Reapplied on 2nd August Non Sds with upfront medical.
Medical request 17th August
Sent webform and cse got it updated 25th aug
Correspondence letter for biometrics 28th
PPR 29th
PP sent from karachi 30th
PP picked up today from vfs 4th sep.

It took almost just a month this time.
This was for my younger brother, I am PR here. He did not appear for IELTS as he was sure he’s not going to get it after first refusal. We applied with his 4month English language program at Uwinnipeg leading to BBA.

Strong SOP makes the difference. Mention small details without dragging them too much.

I spent 12-14 hours on his SOP.

*SOP had alot of personal mentionings so i wont be sharing with anyone, please don’t bother asking*
Congratulations.

I had my medical pass on August 24, 2019. I didn't hear anything until now. I believe it takes slightly longer for first-time applicants.

Anyway, I didn't do IELTS either, and I hope, I am heading to an approval; which I should hear soon from IRCC.

Best of luck and congratulations again.

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Congratulations.

I had my medical pass on August 24, 2019. I didn't hear anything until now. I believe it takes slightly longer for first-time applicants.

Anyway, I didn't do IELTS either, and I hope, I am heading to an approval; which I should hear soon from IRCC.

Best of luck and congratulations again.
Thank you.

Yes i guess it was because of his 2nd time. You will hear something soon.

We applied on 2nd and now since everyone has been updated it shows background completed on 3rd and eligibility passed on 15/16th. So it was just the matter of medical getting updated.

You should book air ticket ahead. They get way too expensive.