+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ar.armeet

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Canada
Thank you for the link,
Can you please explain whats open draw?
My score with CEC profile is 457. Its couple applications, we both are currently in Canada with work permits working full time jobs.
I have applied for PCC last week.
I just check cra website, they released another PNP score. :/

Rajkolan

Dec 14, 2021
Hi group!
Thank you for your relentless support towards making people's immigration dreams comes true.
I have a question regarding my current situation. Hoping to get the best advise from experts here.
I have received the email from IRCC to submit my passport for the PR visa. I’m actually reside in the US however is currently visiting India(for family support). I was asked to submit the passport to the New York processing centre and as I’m currently in India, is it possible to get the visa from India?
If so kindly advise on the procedure and any steps you think I’ll have to be cautious about.

Rajkolan

Dec 14, 2021
Yes, you can raise webform and mention that how long you will be in india, they will transfer COPR docs to India office, and will issue PPR letter for India, Under GCMS it possible for PR visa to stamp from anywhere in the world (this doesnt work for TRV) But processing and reply time are uncertain at this time. I recommend and advise you to complete your Process from NY office and go to India with your PR stamp and COPR and return directly to Canada, it will be more convenient.

if you or anyone need more information, you all can subscribe my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNUzlgBGmQKCCK6LfZLGxeA
Hi Santosh,

Thank you very much for your response. Can you please help me with these two questions so I can plan accordingly?(Already subscribed to your channel, you are doing great!!) ;
a. I'm currently in India already. I have received this email on Dec 1st, 2021. Do I have to go back to NY office and get it stamped before the 30th?
b. If I have a webform submitted for the change, before they respond can I still travel and get the visa in the NY office?

3WWW

Apr 20, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have received my COPR and intend to land in Ontario where my brother lives. However, I have also received a job offer from a Quebec based employer already. I want to understand what I should be aware of. I intend to land in Ontario and stay at my brother initially. My employment could start soon after I land. Please any guidance would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Maqboolsadiq

Dec 25, 2021
Hi,

1- yes you can.
2-you need a gift deed. Just search on the forum you will find a sample.
3 n 4- since its a gift it doesn't have to be in your account for 6 months. So even a day is ok.
5- that seems like everything but it depends on your individual case. You will get a checklist post ITA.
6- possible but not any time soon in my opinion. Do what you can to improve your score.

Regards
Do we need to show funds at the time of EE profile ? I have them in assets on my name but not as cash. I want to transfer them into cash if EE is approved! Is that ok? And doe i have to get my Wife education degrees ECA? Will it add points? Can my wife expeirence ads point? And if she has 5.5 band in IELTs will it add some value to EE?

Raji007

Dec 29, 2021
Hi friends,
I recently completed my application on Arrima, but nowhere was i asked about any family living in Quebec.

I have family living there and would like to claim points for that, am i missing something?

please help me out

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi friends,
I recently completed my application on Arrima, but nowhere was i asked about any family living in Quebec.

I have family living there and would like to claim points for that, am i missing something?

please help me out
This thread is about Express Entry, not Quebec immigration. Ask your question, under Quebec Immigration to get a response.

zainebhamdi

Dec 30, 2021
hello guys , i applied few minutes ago to Express entry after submitting my profile i was found ineligible, after i am creating a new profile because i made some mistakes in the old one , do i need to mention that i applied before for express entry or no need?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello guys , i applied few minutes ago to Express entry after submitting my profile i was found ineligible, after i am creating a new profile because i made some mistakes in the old one , do i need to mention that i applied before for express entry or no need?
Why not just fix the mistakes? Do you have 67 eligibility points?

ammy58

Jan 6, 2020
Hello everyone!

I can really use some support. I was here on Study permit and applied for PR through BC PNP EXPRESS ENTRY program in December 2019. I as a Primary applicant and my wife as a dependent who lives in India and holds no permit or Visa of any kind to Canada. It's been two years and there is no update on my application last update was medical passed in January 2020 and we have submitted our bio metrics in March 2020. My BOWP is expiring in a month. I am reapplying my BOWP should I also try my spouse Open work permit application with mine? I tried contacting IRCC left them webforms about my application and they really dont give a fuck.

leonprinsloo

Dec 10, 2021
Hi Everyone. I need to update my express entry profile to include my 5 month old daughter. I followed the following steps;
  1. Applied for new EE profile on Jan 2, since previous one expired on 24 Dec
  2. I've put under "Family members" 3 - myself, my wife and daughter.
  3. Received EE profile on Jan 2
  4. If I look at my EE profile status, and "view dependents", only my wife appears?
  5. If I "view my profile" and view my "Personal details", and check under "Family", it reflects 3 under "How many family members does ***** have?
So my question is, how do I update the profile so that my daughter appears on the profile?

Thanks!

parth1106

Jan 6, 2022
New to this entire Canada Immigration game but here is my profile below:
CRS : 478 (showing in IRCC after profile submission, did it yesterday only)
Members: Me (Primary) + Spouse
NOC Code: 2171

Doubts are as follows:
  1. When I was filling my application, there was no option to input my wife's credentials. Due to that I am loosing points. Where do I get that option?

2. My wife's WES is pending due to COVID situation (Transcripts will take a month to be delivered to WES) and I am holding off her IELTS because of COVID. Can you please suggest me best course of action in this case?

3. Given my NOC code above, will I be eligible for PNP in Ontario or BC?

4. Last Question, should I wait for FSW to open or apply through PNP? I am rather skeptical to remain in 1 province for 2 years straight.
Whoever answers my doubts, may immigration gods and goddesses bless you and you receive your ITA in next draw :D:D. Cheers.