+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
New to this entire Canada Immigration game but here is my profile below:
CRS : 478 (showing in IRCC after profile submission, did it yesterday only)
Members: Me (Primary) + Spouse
NOC Code: 2171

Doubts are as follows:
  1. When I was filling my application, there was no option to input my wife's credentials. Due to that I am loosing points. Where do I get that option?

2. My wife's WES is pending due to COVID situation (Transcripts will take a month to be delivered to WES) and I am holding off her IELTS because of COVID. Can you please suggest me best course of action in this case?

3. Given my NOC code above, will I be eligible for PNP in Ontario or BC?

4. Last Question, should I wait for FSW to open or apply through PNP? I am rather skeptical to remain in 1 province for 2 years straight.
Whoever answers my doubts, may immigration gods and goddesses bless you and you receive your ITA in next draw :D:D. Cheers.
wow. I will answer your doubts , but promise you pray that i get an EOI

Reactions: DR.GULRASOOL

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hahaha definitely I will pray for you to get your EOI. Please do because I am really confused and don't want to spend my hard earned money on immigration consultants.
okay call me i will dm you my number, BUt you gotta pray

tewaris2

Nov 2, 2021
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
21-10-2022
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2021
Hi Team, Greetings! What sort of documents is required from the employer after receiving the invitation to apply? Does someone have a format for the letter? Should there be any kind of committment from the employer that I will be on that job for next 1 year? I am on a LMIACWP and would like to put my profile into EE in the month of June. I am doing some background task for the same. Also, could you suggest some good lawyers who could help me with ITM, especially around Montreal area?

Jan 12, 2022
Mathematics has been the most intriguing subject for students since ages. The field of mathematics is flourishing swiftly and branching out to all spheres of life. international mathematics competition 2022 covers topics such as Number and Arithmetic, Algebra and Patterns, Measures and Units, Space and Geometry and Chance and Data. The questions asked are tricky and conceptual which helps students gain a broader and thorough understanding of the topic. These exams also aid in cultivating analytical thinking among young learners.

AmandeepK

Jan 12, 2022
Hi
I am creating express entry profile with non accompanying spouse. I am only applying for myself only . I already finished previous steps to put status married and spouse is non accompanying.
But i am confused what to put under the section where it says Family> how many family members does you have?(this includes your spouse or partner, dependent ,bla bla.) should i put 1 or 2 ?
And how much money for funds in next question in this same section i have to put?

please respond!
Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
I am creating express entry profile with non accompanying spouse. I am only applying for myself only . I already finished previous steps to put status married and spouse is non accompanying.
But i am confused what to put under the section where it says Family> how many family members does you have?(this includes your spouse or partner, dependent ,bla bla.) should i put 1 or 2 ?
And how much money for funds in next question in this same section i have to put?

please respond!
Thank you!
You include your spouse and any children under 22. Your funds are for the total number in your family.

maqboolsadiq1

Dec 30, 2021
I was sales and Marketing Manager from 2011 to 2015, and then I am self-employed in a registered business (2016-2019) and I can prove that, as I am applying in sales and Marketing NOC so can I enter the same NOC code for my self employed portion of experience? pls guide me, I am preparing for EE on Sales and Marketing NOC. Further, I heard Years will be counted from ITA day.

maqboolsadiq1

Dec 30, 2021
I worked as a sales and Marketing Manager from 2011 to 2015 and I am applying to that NOC, further, I am self-employed last 3 years, can I apply for both of my work experiences under the same NOC code of Sales and Marketing? because 70% of my job as self-employed was sales and Marketing. can any guide? and if I create a profile now and draw happens next year will my working years from 2011 also shrink? they will count from ITA towards -10 years?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I worked as a sales and Marketing Manager from 2011 to 2015 and I am applying to that NOC, further, I am self-employed last 3 years, can I apply for both of my work experiences under the same NOC code of Sales and Marketing? because 70% of my job as self-employed was sales and Marketing. can any guide? and if I create a profile now and draw happens next year will my working years from 2011 also shrink? they will count from ITA towards -10 years?
You can use your experience as self employed, if you have documentation to prove the work experience. ITA is when you receive the nomination. You can show work experience within the last 10 years but only 3 years of foreign experience is counted.

maqboolsadiq1

Dec 30, 2021
You can use your experience as self employed, if you have documentation to prove the work experience. ITA is when you receive the nomination. You can show work experience within the last 10 years but only 3 years of foreign experience is counted.
so my Sales and Marketing Job experience and Self-employed Experience will be counted in same NOC code as SAles and Marketing? and I heard 6 year experience earns you more points is it?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so my Sales and Marketing Job experience and Self-employed Experience will be counted in same NOC code as SAles and Marketing? and I heard 6 year experience earns you more points is it?
If both jobs match the responsibilities in the NOC, you can use the same NOC. As for points, you get max points for 3+ years for Express Entry.

Reactions: maqboolsadiq1

imransonu56

Nov 16, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, hope everyone is good.
I have two questions could you all seniors please help me out with the solution, Thank you in advance.

1. I joined job xyz company in 2015 before completion of my studies, actual my bachelor course had to be completed in 2015 but due to some backlog i completed in 2016 & then completed masters in 2018, so what should i entered in the express entry form about my studies and experience as my xyz company gave my experience from 2015 bcoz i worked from that year, does i have to enter work experience from 2015 or 2016. Do i need to enter both master and bachelor degrees in the form and which degree needs to be filled first bachelor or masters.

2. I have two experience and different noc as from 2015 as executive till 2018, promoted to manager working till now, so only one noc is required or different noc to be entered kindly suggest me please, or for this also which one is to be entered first.
I understand it's a very long question do understand my situation,
Thank you for your support everyone.
Hope to see you answer my questions soon