+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Millie011

Jul 6, 2021
Hey guys i have weird question but important for me...can i apply for express entry without my spouse(who is outland) but we have already applied together as in pnp... due to travel ban they are not allowing dependents...so i want to apply alone as i am inland...any suggestions plz????

Gazz

Jul 5, 2021
Hello all,
My ielts and wes is ready now what should I do next how to go further can anyone suggest ?? I want to apply for Saskatchewan as well and also in federal and in how many more provinces can I apply and how to apply plz guide and the fees structure when to pay all the feeses before or after ITA of pnp n EE ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,
My ielts and wes is ready now what should I do next how to go further can anyone suggest ?? I want to apply for Saskatchewan as well and also in federal and in how many more provinces can I apply and how to apply plz guide and the fees structure when to pay all the feeses before or after ITA of pnp n EE ?
Submit a profile. If you have 470+, you may get an ITA. If you have at least SINP score of 70, you may get a nomination. You can apply to other provinces if eligible. You pay when you get ITA.

Reactions: Gazz

Bababaron

Jun 9, 2021
Hello

So I am applying for ECA through IQAS and have a couple of queries

1) My date of birth on the passport is the correct one but wrongly mentioned in my Education documents. I have a sworn affidavit for it.
Should I attach that in the "Proof of name change" column? Because I don't see any other place for it!

2) My education document mentions my father's name as a middle name, although no offical document has it .. What should I do about it? Will it cause any discrepancy?

Thanks

Emjay36

Jun 8, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
L 8.5 R8 S 7.5 W7.5
The WES certificate is not mandatory as they use the reference number to verify with WES. However, its advisable to just submit it together with your certificates and IELTS report.

All the best

Hello, my Wes certificate hasn't arrived yet.
Are you saying when I get ITA before it arrives , I can go ahead and upload the PDF format given to me on my WES profile? because my evaluation has been completed. Since I haven't gotten the cert yet

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
Hi,
Could you please tell me the processing time of express entry these days?
in the canada.ca it is indicated 6 months which I think it is the case for like 80% of applications. Please correct me it if I’m making mistake.
Thanks

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi,
Could you please tell me the processing time of express entry these days?
in the canada.ca it is indicated 6 months which I think it is the case for like 80% of applications. Please correct me it if I’m making mistake.
Thanks
Depends on the program. Currently only CECs and some PNP inlands are being processed.
Any outland application (including dependants who are outland) have been on hold.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I mean CEC.
So far CECs has seen processing times from 2 months (most of 2021 application) to more than year and half depending on when the application was lodged.

Hiten85a

Mar 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am creating my EE profile, in work experience section is it mandatory to show work experience of all different organisations from beginning. As my wife is currently working for more than 3 years with same organisation and this fulfill required criteria. After receiving ITA it's difficult to reach those organisations and if they provide required documents in same format.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi everyone,

I am creating my EE profile, in work experience section is it mandatory to show work experience of all different organisations from beginning. As my wife is currently working for more than 3 years with same organisation and this fulfill required criteria. After receiving ITA it's difficult to reach those organisations and if they provide required documents in same format.
If you don't want to claim points for it then don't have to include in the work section. This should however be included in the personal history.