+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Hello Everybody,

I have a question. My name is "ABHILASH H M" in all the documents, such as my birth certificate, education creds, and other identification documents except my Passport. In the passport, the letters H & M are expanded as "ABHILASH HANIYUR MUNEGOWDA".

I've applied for IELTS and they've taken my passport name, whereas the WES evaluation has my regular name.

My question is, what should I use while creating an express entry profile once I get my IELTS score? Would these two different names be an issue? I am from south India where many people wouldn't have the last name so we use initials instead.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello,

I've got my ITA in EE profile and now I'm filling out the application for PR. Could you clarify some questions about "Proof of Means of Financial Support"?

1) Do I have to attach financial letters from all banks containing my accounts, or can I attach only several ones, just to prove that I have a sufficient amount of funds?

2) Should I upload any information about brokers' accounts (with shares and bonds)?
1. instead, you should use one account for the pof, this would reduce the paperwork.

2. only if it's a part of the pof and can be liquidated if and when required.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello Everybody,

I have a question. My name is "ABHILASH H M" in all the documents, such as my birth certificate, education creds, and other identification documents except my Passport. In the passport, the letters H & M are expanded as "ABHILASH HANIYUR MUNEGOWDA".

I've applied for IELTS and they've taken my passport name, whereas the WES evaluation has my regular name.

My question is, what should I use while creating an express entry profile once I get my IELTS score? Would these two different names be an issue? I am from south India where many people wouldn't have the last name so we use initials instead.
create your ee profile as per your passport and you need the ielts score for creating it. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4

Reactions: AbhilashHM

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
Do we need to show proof of funds for express entry if we have LMIA (to support PR only) and ainp nomination ?

NickInCanada

Jun 20, 2021
I had joined this forum in 2017 with the username "the_nick24" as one of you for applying PR. Since, I'm unable to login with old username, I had to create a new one.

I am really grateful for this forum and the people out here who supported in my journey to Canada.

I've rejoined this forum for following reasons:
1) To possibly help people knowing a bit more about Canada who are yet to arrive as now I'm in Canada.
2) To seek guidance on Express Entry as I've been out of touch since 2017. I need this information for my relative.

Thanks

Last edited:

NickInCanada

Jun 20, 2021
Question - my relative is having 419 score. Just completed masters(no work experience). Is there any chance for getting any invite from EE or PNP?

Frida2096

Jun 18, 2021
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
I have chosen to mail the transcripts myself in a sealed university envelope. But I have 2 different envelopes from 2 different universities. Should I send them separately;y or put them inside one envelope and send them? Kindly help me.

Frida2096

Jun 18, 2021
I had joined this forum in 2017 with the username "the_nick24" as one of you for applying PR. Since, I'm unable to login with old username, I had to create a new one.

I am really grateful for this forum and the people out here who supported in my journey to Canada.

I've rejoined this forum for following reasons:
1) To possibly help people knowing a bit more about Canada who are yet to arrive as now I'm in Canada.
2) To seek guidance on Express Entry as I've been out of touch since 2017. I need this information for my relative.

Thanks
I have chosen to mail the transcripts myself in a sealed university envelope. But I have 2 different envelopes from 2 different universities. Should I send them separately;y or put them inside one envelope and send them? Kindly help me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Question - my relative is having 419 score. Just completed masters(no work experience). Is there any chance for getting any invite from EE or PNP?
Will not get a EE ITA. As for PNP, research programs because each is different as some are based on their own points system, NOC, relatives, job offer etc.

NickInCanada

Jun 20, 2021
Will not get a EE ITA. As for PNP, research programs because each is different as some are based on their own points system, NOC, relatives, job offer etc.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Why do you say a NO for EE ITA?
How PNP works??---- Do we have to create EE profile first and then apply to different PNP programs through different province portals or something else?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Why do you say a NO for EE ITA?
How PNP works??---- Do we have to create EE profile first and then apply to different PNP programs through different province portals or something else?
Scores for EE-FSW draws which haven't happened since last year are most likely going to be 470+. Score is too low. Your cousin needs to research each program to see if eligible. Some are through EE, some are not and require specific NOC or job offer.

Reactions: NickInCanada

NickInCanada

Jun 20, 2021
Safe option - send both seperately
Alternative - Take a big envelope. Put both sealed envelopes inside and send as one complete package.

Note - Are you sure you have the option to send them yourselves? WES Canada needs the respective universities to send your transcripts.

NickInCanada

Jun 20, 2021
Scores for EE-FSW draws which haven't happened since last year are most likely going to be 470+. Score is too low. Your cousin needs to research each program to see if eligible. Some are through EE, some are not and require specific NOC or job offer.
Hmm. Makes sense that scores would go very high for EE-FSW as they haven't been held much in last year.

How does one get invite from PNP? What's different than creating an EE profile?