+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hmm. Makes sense that scores would go very high for EE-FSW as they haven't been held much in last year.

How does one get invite from PNP? What's different than creating an EE profile?
PNP nomination depends on the province as each have different eligibility. Depends on in-demand NOCs, job offer, CRS score and PNP score…each province is different.

Reactions: NickInCanada

Tabraez

May 26, 2021
Guys I need help!

I made my EE profile a few weeks back and since I didn't know any better I ended up including my entire work history there in the work history section. I therefore have 3 NOCs there but NOC I plan to apply with has 6 yrs experience. Out of those 6 years I can only provide reference letter for the last job where I worked 4 years.

My question is that do I remove other employments from the section and keep only the one I can provide reference letter for? If yes, won't it create a bad impression on the case officer that I have only 4 yrs experience to show for the past 10 yrs.

Frida2096

Jun 18, 2021
Safe option - send both seperately
Alternative - Take a big envelope. Put both sealed envelopes inside and send as one complete package.

Note - Are you sure you have the option to send them yourselves? WES Canada needs the respective universities to send your transcripts.
its for iqas. thank you

SunnyBond

Jun 18, 2021
I created EE profile last year with spouse as non accompanying because my CRS points were reaching 463 with that. Also, I was hopping to get settles before calling my wife to live with me.
Received invitation for ONIP with this profile (I believe ONIP cutoff for my NOC was 463, so I was kind of last in ONIP and if would have added spouse wouldn't have received it)
This added 600 points in my profile and received ITR in next draw for EE.
In PR application also I mentioned spouse as non accompanying to be in sync.
I submitted all docs and my AOR is Dec 2020. I am still waiting for PR.
Now, I already have job offer from my current employer to transfer to Canada.
Can I add my spouse in my application by raising web form? I see from previous posts that it might trigger recalculation of score, but because of PNP my EE score should still be enough. Will they try to also make sure that I would have received ONIP with spouse?
Anyone has tried adding spouse like this after submitting application?

Sunita_Khary

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Team,
My wife and myself are staying in USA from Jan 23, 2021. I have recently received OINP approval and waiting for ITA. Below are few questions that needs your guidance:
1) If I receive ITA in first week of July and submit by end of September, do I need to take medical exam in USA as I heard if we stay more than 6 months in US, no medical is needed? Please correct me, if I am wrong.
2)She has a valid study permit in Canada (Doing her master's) and taking online classes from US and will finish by Dec 21. After that, myself and wife planning to apply for OWP and PGWP resp. Is it possible to do it when our PR application is under process and we are outside Canada?
All the above are done when we both are outside Canada.

Looking forward in your suggestion and help.

Thanks

chunjea93

Mar 19, 2021
I have been same situation, i applied PR under express entry AOR 20 august i lost my status on November 2020 I applied restoration of visitor on 13 april paper based application , i got to know that they will not issue you decision until u get valid status
Sry for late reply but did you manage to restore your status and get your PR approved? Could you tell me how long it took to restore your status? Im still stuck in this situation and the ircc agent said it depends on the officer dealing your case to refuse your application or not for being out of status. Thank you in advance.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hi, guys, need help:

My wife is living in canada on TR visa, and i`m in China. If we receive ppr, can we submit our passport separately from different countries?

Thank you!

May 7, 2021
Can someone answer or anyone has same issue as mine?
I want to apply for an open work permit. I meet all the requirements except just one.
On the website, one of the requirements is 'You were in Canada as of January 27, 2021, when the public policy took effect, and have stayed in Canada since then'.
My pgwp will expire on September but I visited my country on March for 3 weeks..
Is there anyone who applied for this open work permit even though you were outside of Canada?
Should I just apply..?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can someone answer or anyone has same issue as mine?
I want to apply for an open work permit. I meet all the requirements except just one.
On the website, one of the requirements is 'You were in Canada as of January 27, 2021, when the public policy took effect, and have stayed in Canada since then'.
My pgwp will expire on September but I visited my country on March for 3 weeks..
Is there anyone who applied for this open work permit even though you were outside of Canada?
Should I just apply..?
All you can do is try.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Question - my relative is having 419 score. Just completed masters(no work experience). Is there any chance for getting any invite from EE or PNP?
Foreign work experience of at least 1 year is a basic requirement for Express Entry.

For PNP that are not administered via EE, check the program requirements of what is required.