+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

PaulTkn

Jun 12, 2020
Do we need the transcripts of educational certificates while submitting documents post ita. I already have the wes done.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
IF you are applying to FSW, you need proof of funds as there is no exemption. Once you are eligible for CEC, you don’t need to show proof of funds.
Experts here can correct me. This is just my understanding

As per the CIC site, Proof Of Funds not required if the Applicant is currently in Canada on the work permit and working and have a valid job offer.

If you are invited to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, you will need to show that you meet the settlement funds requirement unless you:

• are currently authorized to work in Canada, and
  • have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi Friends,

Have a question on How Many Years of Reference Letters to show if we are gaining

35 points for
Code:
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 35
50 Points for
Code:
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience
Got into the dilemma that do we need to show all our previous work exp letters (i.e. if the candidate has 15+ years of exp)? Or Does the candidate need to provide the Last 6 years' reference letters as CRS calculator awarding 50 points when we select 5+ or more dropdown from the app?

Your valuable suggestions will help. Thanks in advance.

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Hello there,

I have some confusion regarding my Express Entry profile. Firstly, I made an EE profile and in the immigration section, I accidentally put NO to the question “have you ever applied to IRCC before” and I have an UCI starting with “CAN..” can I change it to yes and give the UCI I have from WORK PERMIT application in existing profile to that question or I have to make a new EE profile?

Secondly, I have a Canadian Education of 2 years in Supply Chain Management, what should I answer in the question “was more than half the study program English or French as second language courses?” Yes or No? I had only one term in which I studied a course named “English Essentials” apart from my regular courses. Is that the same as ESL( English Second Language Course)?

If I select NO to the above question, I am getting 15 points for Canadian education and the total is increased from 446 to 461.

Additionally, my wife is done with biometrics and will be done with medical on the 25th. We still have to apply for her passport renewal to add my name in her and then PCC. I am planning to get her passport application done once she gets her work visa. Is it okay if she comes here while my PR application is under process in case I get an ITA as my points are 446 or how should I proceed?

Can someone please advise urgently?

I appreciate your help. Thank you so much.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Experts here can correct me. This is just my understanding

As per the CIC site, Proof Of Funds not required if the Applicant is currently in Canada on the work permit and working and have a valid job offer.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
I assumed the poster was on a PGWP. If on a closed work permit and has job offer (meeting the criteria in the link - has a job offer one year past PR) then you don’t need to show proof of funds.

AVI1313

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-09-2019
Hi all,
While filling out my express entry profile, I did not see a field where I could enter details of my daughter. I did enter the details of my wife who is going to accompany me.

Is there a place where I ought to have had entered my daughter's details or does that come after ITA is received?
it would come after ITA

joytaneja

Oct 29, 2019
Hi Guys, quick question, I already have a 3 years Bachelor's degree from England(certified by WES as 4 years from Canada) and I am now going to move to Canada for a One year post graduate certificate program. After I finish my program, when calculating my CRS score, I should choose the option for highest level of education as "Two certificates, degrees, diplomas, one being a 3 year or more course" or will I have to choose "Bachelor's degree"

cam_meh

Dec 21, 2020
Hi Guys, quick question, I already have a 3 years Bachelor's degree from England(certified by WES as 4 years from Canada) and I am now going to move to Canada for a One year post graduate certificate program. After I finish my program, when calculating my CRS score, I should choose the option for highest level of education as "Two certificates, degrees, diplomas, one being a 3 year or more course" or will I have to choose "Bachelor's degree"
Two certificates, degrees

athomas

Jan 28, 2021
Hi all,
I don’t have birth certificate from India. It was not compulsory that time. Is it mandatory for Express Entry / SINP? Can I produce any other document in place of my birth certificate. Awaiting your advise.

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I am having a job offer from Canada while I am outside Canada, my goal is to secure Canada PR. As I write, with the self assessment for MPNP, I have 60 scores already even without the scores for test of English Language, my test of English examination is being delayed because of the pandemic though I am making preparations.
What do you advice, take up the job or stay back and pursue the PR from my country?
Hope to hear from you at your most convenience time.

Regards,
Nke.
Hello,

I am curious , because I am trying hard to find a job from outside Canada: which position and how did you found it? Good luck

Thanks in advance for your answer.

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
We are a family of 4, wife is the primary applicant. For proof of funds can we show the complete amount as gift deed that will be received from wife's father..
we cant show husbands saving as they are invested elsewhere... will gift deed for a family of 4 raise any red flag for the immigration officer.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
We are a family of 4, wife is the primary applicant. For proof of funds can we show the complete amount as gift deed that will be received from wife's father..
we cant show husbands saving as they are invested elsewhere... will gift deed for a family of 4 raise any red flag for the immigration officer.
You can show a gift deed. There is no flag or problem in that.