+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I finished my undergrad and have 1 year experience, will I be eligible for PNP
If you are eligible for EE, then you are eligible for PNPs depending on your NOC, if you have a job offer and whether you meet the eligibility score for the province. A degree and one year experience will not give you a nomination. Assume you have had your degree assessed and taken language tests.

Reactions: anndeenu12

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I finished my undergrad and have 1 year experience, will I be eligible for PNP
Congrats
For PNP each Province has its own terms and conditions of what relates eligibility.
You have to go through all of their webs and land on any that meets your qualifications. You may apply for several province but you have to accept only one in your EE profile if invited by more than one Province.
Check below link for more instructions.
Surely French language is an excellence advancement for most Immigration programs.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

Reactions: anndeenu12

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
To prove FSWP work experience, I don't have salary slips from my previous employments but have obtained letters from my employers stating clearly my annual salary and working hours with detailed job description. Will this suffice ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
To prove FSWP work experience, I don't have salary slips from my previous employments but have obtained letters from my employers stating clearly my annual salary and working hours with detailed job description. Will this suffice ?
Yes, as long as the letters also are on company letterhead, signed and say your time of employment.

Reactions: emanonsenior

DeanM90

Oct 14, 2020
Hey,

Hope someone can help answer this.

I am the primary applicant and my common law spouse is listed as non-accompanying.

We have both been saving up funds for the required settlement funds since we submitted our entry into the pool.

Since now she is now listed as non-accompanying spouse (I will apply for spousal sponsorship for her once I get PR), and I need to show the entire required funds for a family of 2 in my proof of funds.

If my common law partner who is non-accompanying, transfers part of the required settlement funds to me via an electronic funds transfer, will a signed Gift Deed by her be required to validate this?

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
Query regarding signatures on the gift deed notarized document, who needs to sign this document ?
In my case, I will get the gift amount from my father in India, while I live in Singapore. Is my presence for signature compulsory or can it be done digitally ?

mrtz

Oct 6, 2014
Hi,

I have submitted my application for EE and my score is 430. I have one year Canadian experience which is counted however I have one year foreign work experience which I have not included. The reason is that, I was working in a family-based business (back home) and I don’t have any proof to show that except an official letter from my family’s corporate.

If I include that one year foreign work experience, does that letter enough to convince IRCC?

Also, as part of the application if asked me “how much money you bring to Canada?” and I entered my annual salary for my current job in Canada. Is there any problem with this?

thanks!

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi members,
I have a question, I did my Masters in Quebec and then got a CSQ from there. After that I got a job in Ontario and moved here WITHOUT applying for PR from Quebec, now I am planning to apply for Express Entry from Ontario. Though I have a question should I somehow cancel my CSQ before applying for Express entry, if yes how?

P.S: I was not able to find any thread with a similar query if you know about it give me a link.

Thank you
Hello Experts,

I already have my CSQ but not yet applied for paper PR (was not sure of EE invite due to low CRS so applied)
now If I got ITA in this CEC @75 draw then I think I can apply for EE and proceed which is faster that CSQ paper PR ?? I am out side Canada right now and in India.

-- help with the situation. I hope someone had faced similar situation

Thanks.

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi guys!
Is it possible to create EE profile and then after submission (before ITA) to update/modify it when needed? For instance, adding an accompanying spouse or trade certificate and etc. i.e. to modify the answers which were at the time of creating the profile. It's not clear for me what will happen after I put transmit...

Heejin

Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys!

Aor: 20th March
Biometrics: 8th October
In Vancouver

still nothing...........
I’m really exhausted
It’s been almost a year
Doesn’t make sense

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Guys I haven't yet received my ECA evaluation. I have IELTS 7.5 and 1 year of CEC and Canadian Study, can I submit my profile and update my profile when I receive the ECA evaluation. Please help. Thanks

Eghobor

Feb 13, 2021
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I post my PNP paper application in November and didn’t got AOR yet.
Q1. Yesterday i received ITA i want to accept it as it have less processing time than PNP PR and also I don’t need to bound with my employer.
But can i ask for the refund for PNP paper application?? If yes how?

Q2. In EE profile I mentioned my relationship married but listed spouse as non accompanying.
after receiving ITA when i continued and they ask that questions I selected yes spouse will accompany. Will that create any problems?
Do i need to explain why it was non accompanying before and accompanying now?

Please help!!!!