+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Crazy Garlic

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all,

Urgent help needed. I submitted my EOI on 14 Feb and didn't include my Personal Reference Code.

It has been five days - my CRS reads 0. and my status remains pending although it reads I met the minimum entry criteria.

My question:

Do I need to withdraw and resubmit:?

Many thanks in advance!

T_J

Feb 19, 2021
Respected all Seniors "Really your help and Guidance needed"

I applied for Student visa in 1-Dec-2015 which was refused on the grounds of "Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities", which was actually not so. I applied again in 4-Jan-2016 where I applied saying that the course actually matches with my previous studies but again in addition to the above reason, one more reason was mentioned to refuse the file which was non-disclosure of US tourist visa in the application which i applied before the year 2015 i exactly don`t remember the date.

After that i got married in April 2016 and after we applied applied for Canada tourist visa in September 2017 which was again refused on the grounds that we are doubtful that whether you will return to your home country or not.

I applied my visas via agents and I came across that my work experience shown in study visa case was not matching with the one in the tourist visa case. The agent in latter case filled the case with wrong information.

1) Experience Shown in Study visa From 2013 to 2015 with ABC employer (As a accountant)

2) Experience Shown in Tourist visa From May 2014 to July 2017 with XYZ employer which exactly is from April 2015 to April 2016 (As a Senior Counselor) mistake by Agent which came to know later when we get our application form. I have Both of My Offer Letter and Experience Letter only for this job with Salary detail written on it for this job.

3) In actual after marriage i started working from March 2017 to Till Date. also have every letter with me for this job.

I have GCMS notes of all and it is very difficult to understand as it has some code i just come to know little in which it is written employment letter is provided for study visa application but when i came to tourist visa application in GCMS notes there is no clue that employment letter is provided it only has straight reason for refusal stating family ties,travel history,financials and you will not return to your home country.

My real brother is holding Canada PR

As i have crs of 478 i have major concern what will happen i go for PR Application will VO reject my application or ban me with overlapping of work experience in other words misrepresentation of work experience. Please guide me what should i do.

Also one more thing does my previous refusals have impact on future application or should i leave hope.
will really appreciate your valuable suggestions

Thank you

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
Query regarding signatures on the gift deed notarized document, who needs to sign this document ? In my case, I will get the gift amount from my father in India, while I live in Singapore. Is my presence for signature compulsory or can it be done digitally ?

Ahmadd

Sep 16, 2020
1) i have score 405 and i want to remove my foreign experience from my profile so my score is going down to 392 its still above the cut off point 75.
Can i remove that experience doest it make any impact on application??

2) I came to canada in 2017 MAY to vancouver but i took a transfer to Cegap college in Montreal which started in October 2017. So what should i fill in my profile for that Gap??

Please advise.

Nishi09876

Feb 19, 2021
Hi there,

I received my ITA recently but I am confused with one question. I am doing my profile on my own and I did 3 years polytechnic diploma after 10th. I am not sure if I need to get ECA for that diploma or this is not needed while submitting my profile. Also, if I don't get my ECA then under which education category I will put that diploma in when mentioning my study history?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You,

N.

Rock678

Feb 21, 2021
Hello guys I have made a mistake in my application.
While filling the info for profile I have mentioned yes in intended work.
I have open work permit.
I misunderstood and mentioned yes and said I have full time work and have offer letter.
Now I realised that the ans for that section have to be no for CEC.

Also I'm that section I clearly mentioned that I do not have LMIA and my work permit does not involve an employer info.

What should I have to do?

Do I have to widraw my application or I can attach a letter to explain that I misunderstood that info.

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
I've received nomination from Ontario and 600 points added to my EE profile. I need some clarification on application after ITA.

My spouse's indian experience is included in EE profile even though it doesn't add any points. Do I need to add work reference letter for this?

I'm
getting contrasting answers on research. Please advise

Monika aspirant

Jul 27, 2020
Hello to all.
I am new to this forum.
I just want to know is anyone facing problem relating to CRS score. When i calculate my CRS score they are showing lesser score than expected?

p503788ankaj

Mar 2, 2021
I wonder if I want to apply express entry, do I need WES or ECA for studies that I completed in India( bachelors degree) but I finished my highest qualification in canada ( masters degree). please provide appropriate response.

MittalPD

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
I have put the express entry file and my Wes report is getting expired on 4th May 2021. I have few queries regarding it. Please find it as below :

1) need I to order self copy other than ircc copy ?

2) on which date, I need to order it ?

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys!

I want to the expected ECA for my following credentials:

Please guide, and If anyone with similar credentials have experience getting through ECA process, Please share.

Query regarding WES ECA, I have to get these documents assessed from WES:

1) BA - University of the Punjab (2 years - equivalent to 14 years of education)
2) Master of Computer Science - Virtual University of Pakistan (2 years - equivalent to 16 years of education )

Can someone tell me what would be the expected ECA?

BA = Diploma 2 years
MCS = Bachelors 4 Years

That is my own assessment from the experience of people those who gotten ECA from legacy (2+2) undergraduate system.

Can anyone help me in this regard, has anyone who has gotten his/her ECA based on this combination or any other 2+2 degrees combination.
Any guidance will be appreciated.

Tiwari1133

Mar 4, 2021
Hey guys please help me . I have to apply for my Pr .
I got my pcc saying that there is no adverse information against me which would render him ineligible for RESIDENCE PERMIT for CANADA. My lawyer saying it’s wrong pcc it should be immigration purpose . Please help .

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
Hello,

I need some help, with the following situation.
I did my engineering from Canada. I came here as international student on 2013 and completed my degree 2019. In my 2015 fall semester, I was alleged with academic miss conduct and the case investigating run in to winter 2016 semester due to which I couldn’t take my winter semester. I also received my pgwp and I didn’t mention this when I applied for pgwp. My question is do I need to mention this in my express entry profile. and back in 2018 I had only left 2 classes and my university gave me a latter which I attached with my pgwp and successfully got my pgwp. My question is do I need to mention again in my express entry profile. and if I didn’t would it effect my PR application.

AKAUR26

Sep 30, 2018
Hai, I have an enquiry. I wanted to apply for CEC express entry category. I am a full time employee with NOC B category . But two of my payroll( bi-weekly) only shows 59.5 and 57.5 hours, which is in between my One year experience. Os that hours gonna count in my experience or not? please help me out.
Thank you