+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
One other thing I forgot to ask suppose if the CIC rejects our case due to incomplete information.Can we create a new Express entry profile and ask Ontario to link their nomination certificate to our new express entry profile so that we can correct the mistake and get out invitation again
you can add your spouse without an ITA or even after submitting your application, adding spouse can increase the processing time as she would also need to get her medicals done, security and eligibility.

why do you have to wait for the application to get rejected, submit it correctly at the first place and if you think you need time then don't accept the ITA.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
i
you can add your spouse without an ITA or even after submitting your application, adding spouse can increase the processing time as she would also need to get her medicals done, security and eligibility.

why do you have to wait for the application to get rejected, submit it correctly at the first place and if you think you need time then don't accept the ITA.
it is not like that .If i add spouse then my point decreases .which will disqualify me from the nomination i received from the province.The rejection reason i said was because I live in Aus and i will have to submit two PCC one for india and one for Aus.Pcc is where rejection occurs.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
i

it is not like that .If i add spouse then my point decreases .which will disqualify me from the nomination i received from the province.The rejection reason i said was because I live in Aus and i will have to submit two PCC one for india and one for Aus.Pcc is where rejection occurs.
even if you add your spouse the crs would not be affected much cus of the nomination points and you have to inform Ontario about the same also get your driving license details along with your Australia PCC so it wont be rejected then.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
even if you add your spouse the crs would not be affected much cus of the nomination points and you have to inform Ontario about the same also get your driving license details along with your Australia PCC so it wont be rejected then.
the crs score decreases to 3 points and i received nomination on 435 points.so Ontario can disqualify me.this is as per my consultant.

Also for Aus the issue is I recently migrated there on a TR and could not get driving license.I dont know which is s national level PCC and which is local one.I have seen people getting rejected because their Aus Pcc was local not national

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
the crs score decreases to 3 points and i received nomination on 435 points.so Ontario can disqualify me.this is as per my consultant.

Also for Aus the issue is I recently migrated there on a TR and could not get driving license.I dont know which is s national level PCC and which is local one.I have seen people getting rejected because their Aus Pcc was local not national
yes in that case it might get rejected so its better to add the spouse after submitting your profile and it also gets rejected cus of the licence so make sure you get this sorted before getting the ita or before submitting the application.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
yes in that case it might get rejected so its better to add the spouse after submitting your profile and it also gets rejected cus of the licence so make sure you get this sorted before getting the ita or before submitting the application.
It is impossible to get a license so early.Is there any other alternative to get the PCC without license because i never owned a vehicle here in Aus and I am living in ADELAIDE

Last edited:

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
It is impossible to get a license so early.Is there any other alternative to get the PCC without license because i never owned a vehicle here in Aus and I am living in ADELAIDE
if you don't have a DL then it wont be an issue, they just need your DL history to check since you don't have it, it wont be needed.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

hrimbalib

Nov 8, 2019
Guys,

I do not know if I am on the right thread but I have one issue. The banks in Romania are refusing to issue the letter for the proof of funds. They will issue any kind of automatic bank statements where you will find all the requested data like, name, account number , the money in the deposits...etc, but the letter requested they will not issue. They will accept only the bank statements or not?

Regards

skywalker007

Dec 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
I believe there is solution for the situation iam in, the degree which iam holding sounds like strange for most of the people, I studied in a university in India I discontinued it after 2 years, and a different UGC approved university in a different state suggested that I could do a credit transfer so that I can complete all the remaining exams in 1 sitting- I move forward with it and have completed my b.tec in automobile.i have consolidated mark sheets stating that the credit have been transferred from so and so university and the final certificate has also been issued in 2016. I doubt if any of the ECA authorities will provide me an equivalacy in Canada. Now iam working in dubai and recently I have come across a distance MBA program in a UGC, AICTE approved indian university. If this MBA gets a Canadian equivalency by any authorities it might be possible for me to immigrate in the future.
Can any expertise have a look into this situation and give me advise about joining for MBA classes. If this MBA will not give me an equivalency, there is no point in joining.

Jancymanu

Dec 16, 2019
Hi all,
I want to migrate to Canada.i did my b.ed .and I have 4ys teaching experience also. Through express entry is it possible to get a visa. Now I am going to write the Ielts examm also.With my hus can I migrate? My hus did ITI after 10th. Is it possible for migration?

Ahmed Hamdy

Dec 15, 2019
Hi everyone,
I need your advice,
It's known that if you apply as a single, your points will be higher. In my case my wife won't add points to me and my points as a single or married without accompanying my spouse will be higher so if I applied as a married and chose that my wife won't come with me, will I be able to bring her later?