+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi my documents delivered on 25th July at Wes but they put on hold, it’s taking too much time ; any help?
check with WES and your university simultaneously

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Can anyone suggest good alternative to WES? I will start the procedure in Jan and want to get eca ASAP. Wes is taking too long these days...
CES

ArunrajRaja

Dec 3, 2019
Hi,

In express entry profile(Intended work in Canada), i have filled below information

have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? YES
job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? YES
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? YES

And i have my workpermit & LMIA for another 7 months. My employer given me offer letter which is stating that after im getting PR i have one year job offer, but they dint specified the date or LMIA.

Now for the below question whether should i give yes or no, if i give yes they asking for LMIA expiry date, if i provide the current LMIA date it is less than a year, will it affect my CRS score?

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?

anupraj48

Dec 4, 2019
I would like to get an information regarding personal finance status ,i heard before migration financial status in present country need to be heighlated
Financial status in the sense money backup or wealth will do.

Dare77

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

Could you please help me with a query related to work history to fill in PR application.
I have been working with a Indian company since 2015 and have been deputed to UK since 2018
I am not sure how to fill the work history ,and confused if there should be one row in work history table as I have been working for same employer or should I add separate row for India.Also, if reference letter from my line manager at India would work?

Thanks a lot in advance

Fixi

Sep 23, 2019
I applied for FSW-O and my AOR - May 14th. My application was approved on Nov 15th (received confirmation via webform and phone call with IRCC agent) but still i have not received the golden mail.

Anyone with any past experience how to handle this mental draining situation???

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I applied for FSW-O and my AOR - May 14th. My application was approved on Nov 15th (received confirmation via webform and phone call with IRCC agent) but still i have not received the golden mail.

Anyone with any past experience how to handle this mental draining situation???
call them or raise a webform

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi All,

I am currently working in Canada since March 2019 under the closed work permit with a positive LMIA. In the job offer received, there is no end date provided. But the following lines are stated.

"You must provide proof of valid work authorization upon the commencement of
employment. If required, you must obtain Canadian Permanent Resident status at your
own cost within the term of your work permit. If you do not do so, or if you become
ineligible to work in Canada for any reason, you will be considered to have resigned
voluntarily from XXX. Once you obtain your Canadian Permanent
Resident status, you must provide HR with a copy of your Permanent
Residence Card and your new Social Insurance Number."

I have two questions:

1. Do I still need to show a valid job offer letter with a mandatory statement "this job offer made is valid for at least a year from the date I become PR"? My HR or manager is not providing such a document. But my work permit is valid till Feb 2021. Can I attach LOE and get the 50 points for a valid job offer? Because the job offer made is LMIA approved.

2. I have 7 years of experience in total. Back in India, I worked for NOC-2174. However, my job offer and LMIA was made for NOC-2175. In primary occupation, which NOC should I mention?

Since I recently moved to Canada, I have only 9 months exp in NOC-2175 and 6 years exp in NOC-2174. When I put the NOC-2175 (the one I am working here), the profile becomes ineligible.

Please help!

Thanks,
Amala

Annieberry957

Dec 6, 2019
I actually want to start the process, i have a spouse but i will be the only one to go first since the funds is not there for both of us. So what is the ideal thing to do about this. I need clarification as am new to the platform. A guideline will do.thank you

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Hi All ,

I received positive outcome with IELTS EOR and has boosted my score from 415 to 467 but I haven't received my new try yet and there is gonna be a draw on Dec 10th. Is it safe for me create express entry profile with the old Trf number since it doesn't change or is it better I wait for the new trf and create EE profile ? Appreciate your help with this issue

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I actually want to start the process, i have a spouse but i will be the only one to go first since the funds is not there for both of us. So what is the ideal thing to do about this. I need clarification as am new to the platform. A guideline will do.thank you
arrange the funds and follow the process

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi All ,

I received positive outcome with IELTS EOR and has boosted my score from 415 to 467 but I haven't received my new try yet and there is gonna be a draw on Dec 10th. Is it safe for me create express entry profile with the old Trf number since it doesn't change or is it better I wait for the new trf and create EE profile ? Appreciate your help with this issue
yes you can do that but the result date would be changed so its better to wait for the TRF to come and the draw would take place on 11th

tiffphany23

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
Hi guys,

Need your help. Would a Certificate of Qualification for Pharmacy Technician get 50 points?
Anyone here who is Pharmacy Technician can help me with? Very much appreciated!

Tiffany