+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

dishob

Dec 9, 2019
Hi...

I am Dishob, new to this forum. Myself working as Sales Executive - Automotive Industry (Tyre Division) in Dubai for last 08 years. I am planning for express entry. Doing my IELTS. I already approached with few consultants and they are saying different things.. I have few question with regard to my profession. Whether sales executive come under NOC.

Also once consultant said better apply in the name of my wife as she has done masters and age is less than 30. But she dont have work exp.

Can any one guide on this..

Dec 10, 2019
Hi there! I applied in oct 20 and got rejected because I’m missing a document. They said that my language and medicals are valid upto 1 year, does it mean I passed my medicals?

Thanks!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi there! I applied in oct 20 and got rejected because I’m missing a document. They said that my language and medicals are valid upto 1 year, does it mean I passed my medicals?

Thanks!
it means if you apply again you can use the same medicals.

Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I meant, when they get to the stage of rejecting for missing documents, means that your medicals passed? As I don’t know what’s the first thing they check once you’ve sent all the documents to apply to Express Entry. Also, the email they sent me seems to be automatically response, that’s why it’s not obvious for me if I passed medicals,

Thanks again!
it means if you apply again you can use the same medicals.

lmaheshbabu

Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I have experience as a computer programmer(A) for 2 years 10 months and system admin(B) for 1 year 8 months in total.

So for this question in particular “In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).” Should I choose 3+ years totaling the experience or just 2 years 10 months which is the highest?

Thanks for your help.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys,

I have experience as a computer programmer(A) for 2 years 10 months and system admin(B) for 1 year 8 months in total.

So for this question in particular “In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).” Should I choose 3+ years totaling the experience or just 2 years 10 months which is the highest?

Thanks for your help.
3+

SinghKing

Dec 12, 2019
NEED HELP FOR PCC IN SINGAPORE..URGENT. Pls help for below

Guyz...I am staying in singapore from last 5.5 months. I will complete 6 months on 23rd Dec.

1) Do i need to submit PCC upfront if I file my PR application before 23rd Dec?

2) Moreover, for Singapore it's clearly written on CIC website that you dont need to submit PCC upfront, but I am hearing that I still need to submit the PCC with the application else it may get rejected.

Is this true?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Thanks for your reply. I meant, when they get to the stage of rejecting for missing documents, means that your medicals passed? As I don’t know what’s the first thing they check once you’ve sent all the documents to apply to Express Entry. Also, the email they sent me seems to be automatically response, that’s why it’s not obvious for me if I passed medicals,

Thanks again!
they check the eligibility in the beginning also known as r10 and if you don't meet the minimum documents list they reject the application then and there, you get to know about the medical status once you clear r10.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hey guys,

Thanks for your help.
yes you can do that, you can use max 3 noc code to claim your work experience

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi guys what is the average time it takes to get PR when you receive points from Province.
the timeline is normal 3-5 months

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Can someone please tell me which is the best way to apply for Canada PR; Through an agent or applying individually?
either way is fine

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
the timeline is normal 3-5 months
Thanks for the reply. I will be marrying in the coming months after submitting my file and after getting a receipt.What should be the procedure to include her in my application and How much time it will take then??