+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I will be marrying in the coming months after submitting my file and after getting a receipt.What should be the procedure to include her in my application and How much time it will take then??
One other thing I forgot to ask suppose if the CIC rejects our case due to incomplete information.Can we create a new Express entry profile and ask Ontario to link their nomination certificate to our new express entry profile so that we can correct the mistake and get out invitation again

Nina40

Dec 14, 2019
Hi house, please what is the NOC for a tax consultant. I worked with an accounting firm that provides tax services to clients, i.e we help them to recompute their tax liabilities and we represent them at meetings with tax authorities. Please response needed urgently. Thanks in advance.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys, so I got my ITA on Nov 13 and my AOR on 10th of December, I'm a single guy, living and working in Dubai, who's applying with 3 years experience, high IELTS results and Masters degree ... what is the approximate time I would need to get PR?

None of the factors you mention have any correlation with processing of your PR application. No one can say how much time. Most approximate timeline used to be 6 months which seems to have stretched to up to 8 months on average. If you're lucky you can hope to get it in next 6 months.

sherryjc4u

Dec 14, 2019
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
dubai
NOC Code......
I have gone through the step by step process described by YamPower in 1st page. But it was in 2015. I would like to know whether its still the same or any changes.
Also I would like to know, if the PoF can be in the name or Parents or parents account will satisfy the requirement.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Some one please help me regarding my query ,
i working with one employer since 12 years
working with same NOC.Only job title is changed
I need to mention a separate entry for diffrent job title(like developer,senior developer,team lead)
or job title dont matter?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Some one please help me regarding my query ,
i working with one employer since 12 years
working with same NOC.Only job title is changed
I need to mention a separate entry for diffrent job title(like developer,senior developer,team lead)
or job title dont matter?
Provide job titles grid in your reference letter and share the consolidated job duties for your 12 years of tenure.

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Provide job titles grid in your reference letter and share the consolidated job duties for your 12 years of tenure.
Thanks for reply,
And what about work history part in application
i need to mention separately even though NOC code is same?
like 2015 jan to sept Developer, in india
2015 oct to till date team lead, in India With same NOC

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....