+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Quick question please. I called ircc few days ago and the agent told me everything have been passed since last week Friday , she said a decision have been made since last Friday but I have not receive any update on my profile or Ppr yet. Should I be worried ? My aor is May 16th and my VO is Ottawa . Thanks
you can call them again.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi,

I am living separately from my spouse and not yet divorced. Divorce is yet to file.

What should I select as the marital status in EE profile?

Thank you
married

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello,

I have enough points to get selected from the Express Entry pool, but my passport expires on April 26th, 2020...Not sure if I should apply now, or wait till January 2020, when I get my new passport. I would love to get my PR asap, but how suspicious it will look like if I apply with an old passport now, and then submit a new one in January?

Thanks everyone.
you can get your passport renewed before it gets expired

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Thanks for your response. I do not have those as I was paid only via bank and it was a one year employment.
in that case you can upload your bank statements in which the salary was credited, salary certificate and salary slips.

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hello all , i have a question reharding my profile . I submitted my file on 11 nov 2019. And i received a mail today that i cleared my medical exam . And took appointment for biometrics .. so i wanna know how much time it goona take to receive golden mail after this . Pls let me know . I am very excited to land in Canada

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello all , i have a question reharding my profile . I submitted my file on 11 nov 2019. And i received a mail today that i cleared my medical exam . And took appointment for biometrics .. so i wanna know how much time it goona take to receive golden mail after this . Pls let me know . I am very excited to land in Canada
I can understand kindly wait for sometime the average time is 4-6 months now.

Reactions: berruoho

Silenimt

Nov 25, 2019
It doesn't look suspicious. Towards that time, from people's PPR I've read, they often give you an ADR for a new passport.
Thank you for the reply. ADR stands for alternative dispute resolution, right? I already have a new passport (I am originally from Russia), just need to go back to my home country and pick it up, since no one can do it for me.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hi,

My open work permit is about to expire but I have not received an ITA yet. If I enrol in a program and apply for study permit, which means I maintain implied status, can I apply for my PR if I receive an ITA in the next round?

As far as I know, if you receive an ITA and submit your profile before your work permit expires then you are eligible to apply for a bridging work permit as you are waiting for the response from IRCC about your application.

Ho'omau!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Thank you but, then I will have to submit spouse docs as well.
no, you can choose the option of spouse non accompanied and mention the reason there.

David31

Nov 22, 2019
Hello house.

Please I need your help.

My CRS score is low and I need to boost it through the extra certificate option.

1. I have a certificate in Project Management Professional (PMP) by Novelle centre in the UK. Will it count?