+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi all,

What should I write on city/town of school section during express entry profile creation? My college is of different city than university.

Moreover, what should I write on name of college section? College is different from university. ECA has university name on it, but final degree has both names.
write your college name and explain the same in loe and go as per the ECA report

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
do i need to upload my ielts certificate after ita and what if i didn't
yes you have to upload both IELTS and ECA report although its not mandatory but its better if you do it

Beven Francis

Nov 22, 2019
Hai Everyone,

I am planning to migrate to Canada with my family. I am 31 yrs having work experience in accounting for 9years. No idea about the migration process. Request your valid suggestion and advise.

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
write your college name and explain the same in loe and go as per the ECA report
Thanks for the information!

On my ECA, it is written "Awarded by: university name"....now, should I add college name or university name at "name of institute"

And what should be the city of study? University is in different city and college in different one.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Can you guys help me with the NOC? So, here is my situation.

I have 6+ years of experience working as a mobile developer in India. So, the NOC for my job responsibilities falls under NOC-2174. I am currently working in Canada from March 2019 with LMIA. In my LMIA, the job title mentioned is “Digital Developer - NOC: 2175”. My Offer letter also mentions the same, “Digital Developer”.

However, the role I perform is a mobile developer which falls under NOC-2174. A point to note here is in my work permit, they have mentioned my occupation as “Mobile Developer”. Recently, in my company, after internal changes in the job titles department wise, they changed my role from “Digital Developer” to “Mobile Developer”.

My question is, should I put my NOC as 2174 or 2175? If I put 2174, it does not match with LMIA. I am so confused about this. Also, my company is not helping me in this case.

Help me, please!

Thanks!!!

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello Guys,

(URGENT)Please help me on this!
It is regarding my spouse education history. She has done Bachelor of Arts(BA), Bachelor of Education (B.ed), and Master of Arts(M.A). Following is the ECA report:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY :
Two bachelor's degrees (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
Credential Authentication: Documents were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2008 (3 year course)
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2009 (1 year course)
Major/Specialization: Education

Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2011 (2 years course)
Major/Specialization: English
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

What should I write Education history? for following field for each degree i.e BA, B.ed and MA:
1. Complete/full academic years:

2. Level of education:
It could be one from the following options:
--One Year program at university, college, and institute
--TwoYear program at university, college, and institute
-- Bachelor degree or three or more year program at university, college, and institute
-- Masters degree or professional degree needed to practice in licensed profession

3. Level of education as per ECA report:
-- Bachelor degree or three or more year program at university, college, and institute
-- Masters degree or professional degree needed to practice in licensed profession

Please help me. it is urgent.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

On my ECA, it is written "Awarded by: university name"....now, should I add college name or university name at "name of institute"

And what should be the city of study? University is in different city and college in different one.
add both and explain in loe

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello Guys,

(URGENT)Please help me on this!
It is regarding my spouse education history. She has done Bachelor of Arts(BA), Bachelor of Education (B.ed), and Master of Arts(M.A). Following is the ECA report:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY :
Two bachelor's degrees (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2008 (3 year course)
Major/Specialization: Liberal Arts

Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2009 (1 year course)
Major/Specialization: Education

Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2011 (2 years course)
Major/Specialization: English
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)

What should I write Education history? for following field for each degree i.e BA, B.ed and MA:
1. Complete/full academic years:

2. Level of education:

3. Level of education as per ECA report:

Please help me. it is urgent.
write as per your actual academic timeline and then select two or more categories when it comes to ECA where you have to put your reference number.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi Everyone,

Can you guys help me with the NOC? So, here is my situation.

I have 6+ years of experience working as a mobile developer in India. So, the NOC for my job responsibilities falls under NOC-2174. I am currently working in Canada from March 2019 with LMIA. In my LMIA, the job title mentioned is “Digital Developer - NOC: 2175”. My Offer letter also mentions the same, “Digital Developer”.

However, the role I perform is a mobile developer which falls under NOC-2174. A point to note here is in my work permit, they have mentioned my occupation as “Mobile Developer”. Recently, in my company, after internal changes in the job titles department wise, they changed my role from “Digital Developer” to “Mobile Developer”.

My question is, should I put my NOC as 2174 or 2175? If I put 2174, it does not match with LMIA. I am so confused about this. Also, my company is not helping me in this case.

Help me, please!

Thanks!!!
match with your current job duties and check with the noc carefully before submitting, title does not matter only duties are important.

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
write as per your actual academic timeline and then select two or more categories when it comes to ECA where you have to put your reference number.
For example Master of arts is 2 year course. What should I write at level of education field given before ECA field, and at level of education field after giving ECA details?

Similarly for bachelor of education, which is only 1 year course, What should I write at level of education field given before ECA field, and at level of education field after giving ECA details?

Moreover, how it is possible Bachelor of education which is 1 year course, equivalent to bachelor four year course? I have attached details ECA report in previous post

Vidyasachin

Nov 24, 2019
Hi,
Am not working currently, I mean since 2017 dec10th... But have around 6+ years of experience in HR field with 6 years as fulltime & 1.2 as Independent Contactor.... How will they rate my profile, I will be the primary applicant so want to know the scope of job offer if i get through rest of the procrdures under EE....

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys.
I have a question.

My husband got his PR though Express Entry few years ago. He hired representatives to apply. So he doesn’t know what the questions were in the application forms.

He doesn’t remember whether he put me as his common-law partner in his application.

He got some questions translated in Korean from the representative to fill the application form. There was a question asking if he has ever lived with someone like common law. He said yes and wrote my name, date of birth, the period (from when to when).

He says that his income was not enough to sponsor one more person to get me PR together. So he was the only applicant.

So my questions are:
1) Is there any question asking if you has ever lived with someone (common-law)?
2) Is this possible that he declare himself as a single and answering he is living with me at that time????

We just need to figure out this :(

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys.
I have a question.

My husband got his PR though Express Entry few years ago. He hired representatives to apply. So he doesn’t know what the questions were in the application forms.

He doesn’t remember whether he put me as his common-law partner in his application.

He got some questions translated in Korean from the representative to fill the application form. There was a question asking if he has ever lived with someone like common law. He said yes and wrote my name, date of birth, the period (from when to when).

He says that his income was not enough to sponsor one more person to get me PR together. So he was the only applicant.

So my questions are:
1) Is there any question asking if you has ever lived with someone (common-law)?
2) Is this possible that he declare himself as a single and answering he is living with me at that time????

We just need to figure out this :(
1. Yes there is and he must have declared you as his common law partner, else he misrepresented himself

2. No, not possible. You would know if you were declared because you would have needed to do medicals and give a police certificate. Also his COPR will say common-law if he declared you and would have your name listed as his dependent.