+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi,
Am not working currently, I mean since 2017 dec10th... But have around 6+ years of experience in HR field with 6 years as fulltime & 1.2 as Independent Contactor.... How will they rate my profile, I will be the primary applicant so want to know the scope of job offer if i get through rest of the procrdures under EE....
you can give reference letter for your HR work experience and mention the independent work experience in your personal history and LOE

Prettyangelx

Jun 26, 2019
Hi everyone,if my letter headed reference letter has all that is required by IRCC in terms of job duties, type of employment, salary, hours of work, duration of employment, pls I need to know if I must submit payslips, letter of employment in addition to this reference letter

Vidyasachin

Nov 24, 2019
you can give reference letter for your HR work experience and mention the independent work experience in your personal history and LOE
Thank you. Can you help me with the valid format of reference letter, so I can get it done from my company. Is this reference letter different from letter of employment. May i have all those formats of employment letter,reference letter, cover letter to attach my profile please..
Thank you for your guidance

Fixi

Sep 23, 2019
Quick question please. I called ircc few days ago and the agent told me everything have been passed since last week Friday , she said a decision have been made since last Friday but I have not receive any update on my profile or Ppr yet. Should I be worried ? My aor is May 16th and my VO is Ottawa . Thanks

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi,

I am living separately from my spouse and not yet divorced. Divorce is yet to file.

What should I select as the marital status in EE profile?

Thank you

Silenimt

Nov 25, 2019
Hello,

I have enough points to get selected from the Express Entry pool, but my passport expires on April 26th, 2020...Not sure if I should apply now, or wait till January 2020, when I get my new passport. I would love to get my PR asap, but how suspicious it will look like if I apply with an old passport now, and then submit a new one in January?

Thanks everyone.

Prettyangelx

Jun 26, 2019
Hello,

I have enough points to get selected from the Express Entry pool, but my passport expires on April 26th, 2020...Not sure if I should apply now, or wait till January 2020, when I get my new passport. I would love to get my PR asap, but how suspicious it will look like if I apply with an old passport now, and then submit a new one in January?

Thanks everyone.
It doesn't look suspicious. Towards that time, from people's PPR I've read, they often give you an ADR for a new passport.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi everyone,if my letter headed reference letter has all that is required by IRCC in terms of job duties, type of employment, salary, hours of work, duration of employment, pls I need to know if I must submit payslips, letter of employment in addition to this reference letter
reference letter is the minimum requirement as per CIC, you can also upload your appointment letter, salary certificate, ITR, pay stubs, increment letter if any.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Thank you. Can you help me with the valid format of reference letter, so I can get it done from my company. Is this reference letter different from letter of employment. May i have all those formats of employment letter,reference letter, cover letter to attach my profile please..
Thank you for your guidance
please follow this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Quick question please. I called ircc few days ago and the agent told me everything have been passed since last week Friday , she said a decision have been made since last Friday but I have not receive any update on my profile or Ppr yet. Should I be worried ? My aor is May 16th and my VO is Ottawa . Thanks
you can call them again.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi,

I am living separately from my spouse and not yet divorced. Divorce is yet to file.

What should I select as the marital status in EE profile?

Thank you
married

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello,

Thanks everyone.
you can get your passport renewed before it gets expired

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Thanks for your response. I do not have those as I was paid only via bank and it was a one year employment.
in that case you can upload your bank statements in which the salary was credited, salary certificate and salary slips.