+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Irfanshafeek

Jun 20, 2019
Hi

I wanted to do my WES assessment. And my degree is from university of Mysore.

Since I'm a Sri Lankan so I get connected with Genuine Attestation to so my WES work done.

Since they ask 40 000 INR just wanted to find out are they really GENUINE to do this job

Or is there is any reliable company to do this job

Thank you

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi all,
I am asking question in this forum as I found this forum very active and hope I can get help
I am PR in here for our 3 years. i recently realized that I provided wrong birth date for my sister when applied for PR. month and year are correct but day is wrong. can someone pls guide me how i can get it corrected?
thanks

Usman Iqbal

Apr 24, 2019
HI
I just received ITA under express entry, Please tell me when my medical test would be conducted. Before application submission or after application submission.

Aug 20, 2019
I have a question regarding "have you used any other name"? When I applied for the provincial nominee, I said yes to this question as my grandparents used to call me another name. However, I realized that if I say yes in the Express Entry application, it would ask me to provide LoE and any legal documents. In this case, what should I do? I am also worried that the IRCC would find out if I say NO to this question. Thank you!!

leno1515

Oct 3, 2019
Hello house, I got nominated using my cousin as my sponsor for Manitoba PNP- express entry in February and my application is currently reading assessement in process but in my Express entry profile I have chosen brother as a relative in Canada as Cousin was not among the listed relatives. I am confused now as I am not sure if they will take cousin in place of brother when my applicaion is passed to CIC from the province. any suggestion or experience on this ?

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

Im waiting 17 months now on express entry, so drained and tired now! im worried that elections in Canada are on 21 Oct, if the new government comes, it will take time for them to understand and start working on the system.

In your opinion would the elections make our people (who are waiting for so long) even worst?

Please advise?

Thank you & Kind Regards

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Pls help..

I worked in company A under NOC1234 for 1yrs 1month n joined company B under NOC5678 for 10months and then joined back company A itself under the same designation.
So my doubts are ....

1) will one reference letter be enough from company A mentioning the 2 different dates of joining
2)isn't the gaps of days between joining the works be mentioned as unemployed under personal history
3)can't I add up my experience of 10 months in company B along with company A despite being under different NOCs

TIA

DreamerCan

Sep 23, 2019
Senior Members, please help

Profile created May 10.
OINP received July 12
OINP nomination Received Sept 25
ITA Oct 3
Declined 4 for the below reason

1. I have waited till May 10, 2019, to gain 3 years of experience (more points) in the last 10 years and created a profile on May 10.
2. after receiving the ITA and while filling the PR application, I found the mistake I made while creating the profile in May 2019.

3. Instead of selecting May 2016 through May 2019, I have selected May 2015 through May 2019 for my work experience.

4. I declined ITA because of this reason. Corrected my profile to May 2016- through May 2019.

5. I think I am okay since the number of years of experience still crossed 3 years on the day, I created my profile (It was exactly 3 years 8 days). But I am worried that CIC may not understand this as a mistake but as a misrepresentation. I am feeling terrible for this simple mistake. Appears like many years of hard work going waste.

QUESTION: Can I still use my PNP nomination and accept the next ITA. The scores did not change when I made the changes.

Guys, please help me with your thoughts and wisdom

Thank you

m.dee

Oct 5, 2019
Hi all, looking for some help... or maybe just reconfirm what I have found.

I am from the UK, and my profession is (writer).. aka advertising writer. I've doing this for the last 4 years. However, (as strange as it seems) I don't have a degree. I do have one year college certificate, for what its worth.

After completing the CRS tool here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

(To my surprise) or maybe not really. My score is 368. Here it is below:

Your results
All Express Entry candidates get a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.

We invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply as a permanent resident through regular “rounds of invitations.” See what minimum scores have been in the past.

Core/Human capital factors
  • Age = 55
  • Level of education = 84
  • Study in Canada = undefined
  • Official Languages = 128
    • First Official Language = 128
    • Second Official Language = 0
  • Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 267

Spouse factors
  • Level of education = 8
  • First Official Languages = 18
  • Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 26

Skill transferability factors
Education
  • A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
  • B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 25

Foreign work experience
  • A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
  • B) Canadian and foreign work experience = 0
Subtotal = 50

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 75

Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 368

Provincial nomination = 0

Job offer = 0

Study in Canada = 0

Sibling in Canada = 0

French-language skills = 0

Subtotal Additional points = 0

Grand total = 368
----------------
You see, I did do the same process under my wife, and slightly higher by 3 points (she is slightly younger and has a degree) But only 1 year experience in the fields they require. I feel because of my lack of a higher education is dragging my points.

Is this enough? From my understanding, its advised to aim for 400 (+)

Any thoughts team?

Thanks in-advance

shoaibalik

Jun 3, 2017
does any one knows how to process follows for one that has not paid his Right For Permanent Residency Fees at the time of AOR, and get a request to make such payment?

Maha02

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone please give me a sample roles and responsibilities work experience letter for a testing functionality

Swati87

Oct 5, 2019
Hi All,

I have done B.E (4 years) and MBA from XIMB (2 years) from India. However, to maximize my CRS score, I would need a master's equivalency. WES doesn't recognize my 2 years masters degree.

1. Does CES recognize MBA from Indian universities?
2. Also, do I need to get my bachelor's degree evaluated, if I go for CES?

Thanks

prateekkhosla

Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone, please guide and help.

I've submitted my PR application documents and fees along with biometrics and currently awaiting visa approval and PPR.
I'd like to get married soon and wanted your suggestion that should I wait till I get my PR and first landing or can I get married before that considering that if I had applied for PR as a married applicant I would not have met minimum CRS cutoff score.
Please share process as well and pros and cons in either case.

Friendly0102

Oct 1, 2019
Hi everyone. As the principal applicant,out side bank statement showing my unencumbered amount do I need any other document or statement from bank? Anyone?
Thanks in anticipation!