+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hello everyone,
Have a question;
My husband worked over 1560 hours in his field of study in less than a year(10months). He left the job because he is admitted to do PhD.(still waiting for study Permit)
Are we eligible to apply for express entry as he doesn’t work anymore?

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys ...plz help
For evidence of residence proof for relative which documents are valid other than
(Residential lease ,mortgage documents or utility bill.)
I don’t have any of above three docs ...is there any other doc i can show for same purpose?

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi all,

Now while calculating our years of work experience, is it to be calculated frm the time the degree certificate was issued.for eg, my course got completed on may 2014 n i joined for work from june 2014 but my degree certificate was issued only by November 2014.so my doubt is whether my wrk exp will be counted frm june 2014 or from nov 2014

Kubervats

Jul 7, 2019
Hi All,

I have got WES report today with following Canada Equivalency Summary " Completion of a college-level certificate (one year), bachelor's degree (three years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)"

I had submitted following qualifications:

CA Inter: WES Result = Completion of a college-level certificate (one year)
Advance Diploma in Accounting & Business, ACCA UK: WES Result = Bachelor's degree (three years)
Diploma in Business Finance, ICFAI: WES Result = postgraduate diploma (one year)

Now my query is that will it be covered under "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees".

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi all,

Now while calculating our years of work experience, is it to be calculated frm the time the degree certificate was issued.for eg, my course got completed on may 2014 n i joined for work from june 2014 but my degree certificate was issued only by November 2014.so my doubt is whether my wrk exp will be counted frm june 2014 or from nov 2014
Your degree certificate issue date has no bearing on work experience duration. Use June

Reactions: Richu1989john

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello
Were you able to utilise your freelance work experience in your EE profile?
Why not? I mean, if the official page says that you need to mention your work experience, then as long as you can provide the evidence that you have really worked in that field?

Why it should not be counted as a work experience after all?

Inder977

Sep 14, 2019
Hi all
Guys,i habe 2 queries,if someone could help me please
1. I have work exp of 2013 to 2017. I got salary which is non taxable and by cash. Is there any minimum salary requirement that one should get for express entry? Like it was 4000 dollars annually( 4000 dollars in a year), can visa officer object that how could i show proof of funds of 13000 dollars ?
2. I can get reference letter now from rhe company,but salary was cash,and i dont have pay slips but from 4 years of exp, i have 2 non taxable returns. Can visa officer object on why previous 2 years,no tax return qas filed? Although salary is non-taxable for all the 4 years.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
1. Doesn't matter, but you can explain it if you like. There's no such thing as "too many LoEs". If you wish to explain something, explain it. You can write one long letter instead of many short letters as well.
2. Doesn't matter. Bank statements aren't mandatory if the other evidence (letter, payslips, etc) is strong enough. In fact, even payslips aren't mandatory if the letter is strong, but it's generally recommended to include a few.
One of my friend have entered his job duration of 5.5 years in his work experience section, however he has a 7 months unpaid leave in the 4th year. But as he is not claiming any additional CRS points for his work experience after 3 years and also as his MEC points is 71 even after leaving that unpaid period he is thinking about not mentioning it using LOE and also his employer has given him reference letter without mentioning the leave period.

Considering his situation as he is not claiming any points for this experience do you think he should apply without mentioning about this leave? or he should mention and add LOE/ add personal history/ take new reference letter and then apply? he is scared as it is not a big deal doing the later one can complex the situation so he is wanting to avoid it. What is your advice in this?

Feb 25, 2015
Hello Seniors,

I have already submitted my EE Profile on 14th Sept 2019.

Can anyone tell me how much time does it take to get a reply from their end?

Thank in advance.

Regards

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello Seniors,

I have already submitted my EE Profile on 14th Sept 2019.

Can anyone tell me how much time does it take to get a reply from their end?

Thank in advance.

Regards
You will have to wait for the next draw to know if your scores are more than the draw score.if so you would receive an ITA.if not wait till the cutoff score is less than your CRS score.
Btw whats ur CRS score??