+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hows maternity leave treated while calculating the work experience.will it be deducted frm the total years of experience
I guess the only thing that matters if u can prove your work experience while being on maternity leave. I.e I was working during all my maternity leave from home, part time and occasionally visiting my office. Can i provide any confirmation like my tax documents or credit card bills from employer? No. I was paid in cash. That's why i droped these 2 years and didn't count them as my working experience. So,just make sure you Can confirm somehow that you received money from employer.

Richu1989john

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I guess the only thing that matters if u can prove your work experience while being on maternity leave. I.e I was working during all my maternity leave from home, part time and occasionally visiting my office. Can i provide any confirmation like my tax documents or credit card bills from employer? No. I was paid in cash. That's why i droped these 2 years and didn't count them as my working experience. So,just make sure you Can confirm somehow that you received money from employer.
Is it mandatory that i specify my maternity break in my reference letter cos i had joined back the same company after my maternity leave and will be getting a reference letter without showing any breaks during my work period.

Inder977

Sep 14, 2019
Hello everyone, if i am having work experience of different NOC code in the past,and i want to apply for EE in that NOC code because i have experience of 3 years in that NOC code, but now i am working in completely different trade. Will it be fine??

broko85

Jul 3, 2017
Hi can someone help me with this specific question, my agent submitting my express entry profile selected "NO" i have not previously applied, i did apply 15 years ago and was granted PR but due to personal reasons i did not met the RO so redoing now with my family.

Is this correct to say NO here? i do not want any misrepresentation done. He said before the EOI it was paper based which is what i was under and the question is for those whom were in the EOI pool.

Anyone knows about this?

Thanks,
Atash

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi can someone help me with this specific question, my agent submitting my express entry profile selected "NO" i have not previously applied, i did apply 15 years ago and was granted PR but due to personal reasons i did not met the RO so redoing now with my family.

Is this correct to say NO here? i do not want any misrepresentation done. He said before the EOI it was paper based which is what i was under and the question is for those whom were in the EOI pool.

Anyone knows about this?

Thanks,
Atash
1. Yes, this will be misrepresentation if you don't tell them about your prior application. Your agent doesn't know what he's doing.
2. If you were previously a PR, have you first applied to revoke your PR? If you haven't done that, then you are still a PR, and any applications will fail. You first have to revoke your PR (or apply for a PRTD and have the Canadian government revoke the PR).

PR status does not just expire. It has to be revoked, either by the Canadian government or by the PR. If you have done nothing then you are currently a PR who hasn't met RO.

I would recommend you dump this agent since he has no idea what he's doing.

ehloimolino21

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Need help...in my ee profile there is a upfront medical exam...do I need to have it asap?i am in the process of uploading the documents..Im confusedplease help

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Need help...in my ee profile there is a upfront medical exam...do I need to have it asap?i am in the process of uploading the documents..Im confusedplease help
Have you already been invited to apply for PR? If yes, then you do need to get the medical exam in the 60-day deadline.

Importantguy

Oct 15, 2018
Hello all,

I need your help by any means as its the matter of urgency. I gave exam and scored 460 points. I just got Invitation from BC under PNP. Now, the problem is, I only want to go to Ontario (strictly) but have already received BC PNP invite. So, am I only now left with this (PNP) thing or I have a choice to wait for upcoming Express Entry draws?

Any suggestions will be more than welcome!

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
On behalf of a friend who has received ITA,I would like to know which city has more job opportunities for Sales Manager/Business Development Manager? He is planning to move with his family.So cost of living,rent,schooling are also concerns

broko85

Jul 3, 2017
1. Yes, this will be misrepresentation if you don't tell them about your prior application. Your agent doesn't know what he's doing.
2. If you were previously a PR, have you first applied to revoke your PR? If you haven't done that, then you are still a PR, and any applications will fail. You first have to revoke your PR (or apply for a PRTD and have the Canadian government revoke the PR).

PR status does not just expire. It has to be revoked, either by the Canadian government or by the PR. If you have done nothing then you are currently a PR who hasn't met RO.

I would recommend you dump this agent since he has no idea what he's doing.
Thanks Rmv.18. i will find another, do you know the fastest way to renounce the PR? if i get an ITA and renounce it after i assume i will be in the same situation.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello all,

I need your help by any means as its the matter of urgency. I gave exam and scored 460 points. I just got Invitation from BC under PNP. Now, the problem is, I only want to go to Ontario (strictly) but have already received BC PNP invite. So, am I only now left with this (PNP) thing or I have a choice to wait for upcoming Express Entry draws?

Any suggestions will be more than welcome!
460 is close enough that you may want to wait for a direct ITA. How many days do you have to respond to the PNP offer?

Saba-Hp

Jul 5, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-07-2020
Hi all,
I have a question pls help me if you know
my husband worked 1570 hours in 10 months. we were invited to apply for PR in Sept 4 but because of some changes had to decline it:(. now he is not working any more is doing his PhD, do you think this cases any problem? are we going to be invited again?

Reactions: Abdulmuhmin1412

splashatere

Sep 25, 2019
Hi great job out here I have applied and it stated that I'm qualified but I saw an additional information requesting for my documents to be submitted and process which attract fee before it can be done, I want to know how much is the fee and how legit it's .

Reactions: Richu1989john