+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Oxee

Sep 15, 2019
I have been working as an online tutor for an e-learning company. I have been working full time for 2.5 yrs but as a freelancer.Am I eligible to apply as the primary applicant for Express Entry?Is it mandatory that the primary applicant should have an employee-employer experience? Is there any other immigration program which I should try?

Hello
Were you able to utilise your freelance work experience in your EE profile?

vkramanan

Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm based in Toronto (just completed my MBA here), and am seeking some advice on my EE profile.

1. I worked for 4 years prior to my MBA, but have been able to match only 2 years of my experience with a suitable NOC (2171). However, even by selecting 2 years of skilled work experience as opposed to 3+, my CRS is 483. Do I still have to match the rest of my experience with a NOC?

2. With regards to the experience matching with 2171, my company experience letter does not detail out all the required roles and responsibilities. But my manager (who does not work in the company anymore) is willing to provide me an additional reference letter (I plan to get a notary seal since he cannot use the company letterhead anymore). Will this work?

3. Do I need WES for my undergrad (from India), if I am showing my highest qualification as Canadian Masters degree?

Thanks
Vaik

Inder977

Sep 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have professional degree, and license is required for working in my profession. i have read that if i have ECA as professional degree then work experience should also be of same profession if i am claiming CRS points for professional degree. If i am claiming CRS points as simply bachelor's degree and ECA from WES, then there is no need to have work experience in same profession.
1. Thus, can i apply in any other job experience with ECA as professional degree? Or i should have work experience of same profession?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm based in Toronto (just completed my MBA here), and am seeking some advice on my EE profile.

1. I worked for 4 years prior to my MBA, but have been able to match only 2 years of my experience with a suitable NOC (2171). However, even by selecting 2 years of skilled work experience as opposed to 3+, my CRS is 483. Do I still have to match the rest of my experience with a NOC?

2. With regards to the experience matching with 2171, my company experience letter does not detail out all the required roles and responsibilities. But my manager (who does not work in the company anymore) is willing to provide me an additional reference letter (I plan to get a notary seal since he cannot use the company letterhead anymore). Will this work?

3. Do I need WES for my undergrad (from India), if I am showing my highest qualification as Canadian Masters degree?

Thanks
Vaik
1. No. If you have enough points, you can put the rest of your work under Personal History (post ITA).
2. If the letter covers everything required,then yes. However, you should also then provide additional information such as pay slips, bank statements etc. Anything that shows that you actually did the job and were paid accordingly. It's not mandatory, but it will help strengthen the letter.
3. No.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello everyone,
I have professional degree, and license is required for working in my profession. i have read that if i have ECA as professional degree then work experience should also be of same profession if i am claiming CRS points for professional degree. If i am claiming CRS points as simply bachelor's degree and ECA from WES, then there is no need to have work experience in same profession.
1. Thus, can i apply in any other job experience with ECA as professional degree? Or i should have work experience of same profession?
The ECA and Work Ex are not related. You'll get points for the professional degree regardless of your work experience (as long as your ECA says it's a professional degree).

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I'm in the process of creating my EE profile as the main applicant, as I did not evaluate my wife's bachelor degree, what should I mention in her education section?
IF I want to select Bachelor degree and ECA is not done. Do I still need to provide her educational credentials after ITA?
If I select none for education, would it be a misrepresentation?
Should her work certificate letters also be as detailed as mine?

Thank you

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I'm in the process of creating my EE profile as the main applicant, as I did not evaluate my wife's bachelor degree, what should I mention in her education section?
IF I want to select Bachelor degree and ECA is not done. Do I still need to provide her educational credentials after ITA?
If I select none for education, would it be a misrepresentation?
Should her work certificate letters also be as detailed as mine?

Thank you
anyone plz

smethani

Sep 11, 2019
Hello :)

I had a doubt with the EE form (Education Section). As per ECA, i have received the following equivalency
  • Bachelor's degree (three years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)
In the level of education, what option should i pick from the drop-down menu for postgraduate diploma (one year)?

Please could you help me!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Can anyone pls answer my below 2 questions: pls

1.) my appointment letter and job confirmation letter has my old office address but my later all promotion letters and release letters has the current address and city of my office which i have put in my pre ita ee profile is this new address.

In this case, should i ask my office to reissue old appointment letters in new letter head pad OR should i include a LOE and use the old appointment letters as it is? Some say it is better to give as less LOE as possible so I am worried whether in this situation a LOE is mandatory or recommended or not? pls advice

2.) I dont have bank statement for the first 2 years out of the 5 years of job for which i am claiming points and have shown in my work history. Now, should I explain this lack of bank statement for the first 2 years of my job in LOE or it is NOT required? PLs advice whether a LOE is required here or I can just present 3 payslips for each of the two year and that will be enough?

gktshiva

May 12, 2019
Hi,

I've applied for EOR and have received a message that my score is changing.
Actual score - 8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5 (LRWS) - EOR requested for Speaking and Writing.
Just in case my writing increases by .5, my CRS will go up to 429 and 437, with and without spouse respectively.

My NOC is 2133 and 1122 also.

What are the chances of getting an ITA/ NOI in near future.

Thanks in advance.

zunaid1277

Sep 15, 2019
Hello, My wife worked in a pharmaceuticals company as a "Senior Executive Trainer" for 2.2 years. Her main responsibilities were following:

1. To plan, conduct, formulate and implement a comprehensive training program for the sales force at home and abroad.

2. To prepare an effective training module and schedule for sales trainee

3. To facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.

4. To prepare training manuals on assigned topics and update these manuals in course of time

5. To train the participants effectively to make them understand the discussed topics meticulously

6. To ensure all training materials and others stationery for trainees

7. To updates job knowledge through reading professional publications, maintaining personal network; participating in professional organizations.

8. To evaluate the trainee through oral and written test to make them competitive and up to the mark

9. To provide HRD all training record such as attendance record, training effectiveness evaluation results etc.,

10. To involve in recruitment and selection process of field force.

11. To keep communication with the respective persons of relevant department including sales and PMD

12. To maintain Employee training records

13. To handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment

14. To establish and maintain relationship with external training suppliers

15. To coordinate off-site training activities for employees

16. To manage training budget

It would be appreciated if you kindly provide any guidance which NOC(s) would be more appropriate for me. Also please provide suggestions on whether NOC 4021 is right for the responsibilities described above.

zunaid1277

Sep 15, 2019
Hello all, I have 2.2 years experience in a pharmaceuticals company holding the post of "Senior Executive Trainer", educational Backgroud: Bachelor and Master in Pharmacy. Main responsibilities were following:

1. To plan, conduct, formulate and implement a comprehensive training program for the sales force at home and abroad.

2. To prepare an effective training module and schedule for sales trainee

3. To facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.

4. To prepare training manuals on assigned topics and update these manuals in course of time

5. To train the participants effectively to make them understand the discussed topics meticulously

6. To updates job knowledge through reading professional publications, maintaining personal network; participating in professional organizations.

7. To evaluate the trainee through oral and written test to make them competitive and up to the mark

8. To manage training budget and logistics

The gist of my responsibility was to train the newly recruited sales team, and offer permanent job to those who showed potential. It would be appreciated if you kindly provide any guidance which NOC(s) would be more appropriate for me. Also please provide suggestions on whether NOC 4021 is right for the responsibilities described above. THANK YOU :D