+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

bt0

Aug 27, 2019
Hello
now i call to one consultant he told he gets 5000 to 6000 CAD for doing a through z [0 to 100] process of Express Entry
suppose i don't know any things how to fill online form(EE) where i should send for WES how i can pay fee and....
through a this forum and instruction possible i learn all things which i'll do like a valid representative ?

Reactions: eluchay12

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hey guys! I have a friend whose CRS score 405 and has been in pool since 2017 but coz of the low score, he’s still waiting. His agent doesn’t seem that proactive too. So I wanted to ask if there is any other option as in like PNP or anything else. He’s given Ielts like 5 times and latest is 7.5 always missing by a .5! NOC 0631. He recently got married too but his wife doesn’t have much to add as no experience and has done only a diploma. Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated! Thanks
Can his wife apply for Ielts?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Please as an employee, apart from employment letter what other document would be required of me from my work place
Employee letter is the main requirement, but you can submit additional documents which are always helpful such as:
- Manager's business card and contact info. (Make sure to give him heads up about your immigration)
- Payslips
- Pages from your bank statements that show salary deposits by your employer
- Work visa if you live in a country that requires one

Mkhan22

Aug 20, 2019
Question regarding proof of funds
My mother gave me the amount through cross cheques and a gift deed is made. Now my bank statement is showing only the cheque number but not her account number. Do I have to provide cheque copies in this case ? I already have deposited the cheques and I dont have copies now. What should I do in this case
Plz help.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Question regarding proof of funds
My mother gave me the amount through cross cheques and a gift deed is made. Now my bank statement is showing only the cheque number but not her account number. Do I have to provide cheque copies in this case ? I already have deposited the cheques and I dont have copies now. What should I do in this case
Plz help.
Can you get a bank statement for your mother's account?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello
now i call to one consultant he told he gets 5000 to 6000 CAD for doing a through z [0 to 100] process of Express Entry
suppose i don't know any things how to fill online form(EE) where i should send for WES how i can pay fee and....
through a this forum and instruction possible i learn all things which i'll do like a valid representative ?
Certainly possible. I and many others have done it. Now whether it's possible for you, I can't say. It's not that hard, if you are willing to spend some time reading up, you can do it yourself.

If, however, your English language skills are low, or you are very busy with work and life, or your case is very complicated.. it might be worth hiring a consultant. 5k sounds excessive though. 2-3k should get you a good consultant.

Reactions: bt0

Sushil ror

Aug 9, 2019
hello everyone,

i gave two ielts exam. In my first ielts i got 8 band and second attempt got 7 band. so whenever i will apply for EE which ielts score accepted. please advice me.
regards

Sushil ror

Aug 9, 2019
hello all,

can you please advice me that 8,7,7,7 ielts band score is complusary for EE OR less than that is also accepted for primery candidate.

regards

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
One of the thing I have noticed in Express Entry round of invitation is that the number never gone down below 450 since January. I am wondering if this point will ever go below 450? any idea?
It depends upon the what majority of people are scoring in that particular period of draw. If the average score is below 450 then definitely they need to pull the demanded score.

Edwin0206

Aug 29, 2019
Hello,

I am currently applying for a internal transfer from my country to a subsidiary in Canada. As the HR said they don't have experience for a cross-country transfer, I hope someone can help answer of questions below:

1. the CIC website mentioned intra-company transferees are exempted for LMIA assessment. Any condition(s) for the exemption or any documents I or HR need to prepare in order to get the exemption?

2. the CIC website also said work permit still required even if it is LMIA exempted. What is the procedure to apply for a work permit and what kind of documents are required?

Thank you for any help you can provide.