+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
Can somebody please tell me, when to give the biometrics for EE?? I got my ITA on June 12th ,Is it mandatory to submit the biometrics within 60 days deadline??

jrohit18

Jul 27, 2018
Hello all,
hope you all are doing great.

I had a query regarding "Application detail" in my PR application.
it is asking for province and town I intend to live in; while I am in a dilemma where to actually go. I have my prefer BC as my destination, but what if I want to change it later? can i do that or will I have to land in BC only? and do I have to give town name specifically?

thanks in advance.

jrohit18

Jul 27, 2018
Hi,
Can somebody please tell me, when to give the biometrics for EE?? I got my ITA on June 12th ,Is it mandatory to submit the biometrics within 60 days deadline??
I got my ITA on 12th June as well. please send me a message to connect on further process.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Guys I am very new to this forum, please help me out.....

I am a M.Pharm graduate with total 8 years of experience in different positions. My CRS is 459. I am self-employed since Feb 2013 as the Director of my Pvt. Ltd. company which manufactures and does wholesaling of consumer goods. Before it I have 2 years of employment experience in which 9 months is part-time experience. My questions are:

What will be my NOC (note: I am self-employed)?

What do I show for my part-time experience?
National Occupation Classification (NOC) is for skilled immigrants, working professionals, who aim to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. So being an entrepreneur or the owner of a startup, you won't fall under the said category. Being an the owner of the startup, you ought to apply for Canada Start up visa (Entrepeneur Visa).

If you are still looking to apply under skilled visa, there are various specifications need to be fulfilled for Canada Express Entry or Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) like Manitoba, Saskatchewan etc. If not you need apply for specific business visas.

Namisha1984

May 8, 2019
I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS TO CIC. THEY REQUIRE MY SPOUSE PCC, BUT UNABLE TO UPLOAD DUE TO ONLINE SERVICES ARE DOWN. I HAVE TRIED 2-3 TIME, BUT SAME ERROE IS SHOWING. pLEASE AS MY LAST DATE TO SUBMIT IS 19-JUN-2019

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
Is that okay if my employer states my salary on a monthly basis?? (like earning 20k a month) since its given to be "annual" on the website, I got confused.

Charsi13

Jun 18, 2019
Hello All,

I am new to this group and i have a question regarding the EE application form. On the form under education section,
Complete/full academic years (required) Help - Complete/full academic years - I studied BCA in India from 2008 and passed in 2014(as on my degree). So, what would be the answer to - You must enter the number of full academic years you completed

Thanks in advance.

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question

I received conformation of Nomination from AINP for AOS, but I didn't know you can't use it for express entry. I an in the express entry pool now, but I only have 434 which probably won't get me selected. I did school in Alberta, and I work in Alberta. I am wondering what are the chances that I will receive Alberta Express Entry Nominee, so I can get more points for express entry.
There are 2 cases in Provincial Nominee Programs. Following are they:

1) Firstly, you receive nomination through the province itself, like you have received the nomination from Alberta. So you should accept the Invitation to Apply (ITA) and apply for the visa. You would be issued the Canada PR Visa as per the norms of the said visa. But there is a twist to it. You can't move out of the province with that visa. You have to stay in the province only.

2) Secondly, you get the Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the express entry linked stream of the province. Like what you have mentioned in the latter portion of the question. Under that you'll be straight away picked up by the province from the Express Entry system pool. Moreover, you would receive an extra 600 points, out of 1200, in the Express Entry system as per Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). This almost guarantees your invitation if you fulfill other criteria as well.

In your case, you fall under the first category. So you need to apply for the Alberta PNP. You can go ahead. Moreover, as per the latest Express Entry draw, which was held on 12th of June 2019, the score accepted is 465. So, if you want to considered for the express entry system, you need to score the relevant points by compensating in any of the pre-set criteria.

All the best!!

Reactions: monicallll

federick

Oct 9, 2015
Hi,
My express entry score is 437.

Right now the draw is in between 450-470

Do I need to go through Ontario PNP or to wait till the scores go down??

SupaLiu

Oct 17, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am asking for help to everyone because I really can't decide a NOC code for my previous job. After graduating a 4 yr university in Literature, I worked in Communications Team at a large chemical company. I've only worked there for 7 months, and I am trying to add this experience to my current workplace which is in NOC 2282(NOC B) and have worked for 2 years so far.

The NOC codes that partially match my job duties are:
1211 Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (NOC B)
1221 administrative officers(NOC B)
1241 administrative assistant(NOC B)
1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations(NOC A)

The thing is, can I claim for NOC A code without any prior professional/academic experience in the field? 1123 seems to require professional expertise in that field, but I was just assigned to Communications&PR team on the first day and fulfilled those tasks. If NOC A is not feasible, I will have to modify my job duties to fit the ones in NOC B the most. Please advise which one I should go with.

Here are my job duties:
-Assign and review the work of partner associates for creating monthly company newspapers
-Plan contents, design layouts, write manuscripts, and take photos for company newspaper
-Communicate and liaise with other departments on promotional strategies and contents, interview, photo shoot, and schedules
-Monitor the company’s visibility in media report to the leadership
-Plan and publish contents on the company’s Web sites and social network platforms
-Provide feedback on advertisement drafts targeting the public
-Assist producing video clips that deliver CEO’s message to employees
-Partake in conducting a corporate survey to identify employee satisfaction
-Conduct campaigns to inform and implement new corporate cultures to employees through means of newspapers, video clip, and mascot
-Assist in writing press release
-Oversee designing and manufacturing company’s official mascot dolls
-Assist in recruiting and interviewing process
-Supervise the process of making company newspapers in regards to work schedules, contents, design layouts, and deadlines
-Inform and educate the public institutes and internal employees on company’s official logo and identity policies
-Organize a filing system for official documents and maintain database and records
-Monitor and maintain office equipment and inventory supplies; order replacement supplies
-Plan and coordinate activities for multiple teams within Communications Department
-Report to the Headquarters regarding risk management of the company in media
-Manage, control, and record operating budgets for the department
-Negotiate production budget vis-à-vis contractors
-Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
-Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
-Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally with regards to the press and journalists in the business and chemical field
-Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
-May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities

Hope someone out there kind enough to look at it would reply back to me.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

Mar 17, 2019
I like this forum but do not know how to read answer to people question and most of all is there any reasonable way once can get a consultant with little or no pay to guide in the express entry.

kokoadja

Jun 3, 2019
Merci beaucoup pour la clarification. Ma question est la suivante: quels sont exactement les documents à fournir pour le rapport d’évaluation: diplômes ou relevés de notes? J'ai également vu sur le site qu'il est nécessaire d'envoyer une photo au service d'évaluation, une copie d'identité, un passeport, etc. Qui devrait l'envoyer? Puisque c'est l'école ou l'université ou le candidat? C'est vraiment déroutant. Aide moi s'il te plait

Jane2019

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone, just a quick question and any response would be much appreciated:

I mistakenly put in my country of origin as my country of residence in my Express Entry Profile -- and not the country I currently reside in. I got my invitation. Should I decline the invitation & update my country of residence and get back in the pool or just go ahead with the final application & update the country of residence there?

Many thanks!