+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Rose624

Jun 6, 2019
Hello, is the MPNP EOI and CIC express entry the same thing?

If not, I did my EOI April 10, 2019 and my score is 560 but the draws after that have lower scores and I still didn’t receive a LAA. Does anyone know why that might have happened?

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm through with my IELTS and ECA formalities. Before creating an Express Entry profile I have a specific question about my job experience. I'm currently working in a software company as an Assistant Manager and have been in sales for the last 6 years but my previous work ex was in Kingfisher Airlines for 5 years.
I do not have a leaving certificate from KF since the airline shut down. All I have is my joining letter, promotion letters and salary slips for as early as 2011.
What do you thin I should do? Should I show work ex for KF and attach a letter stating why I don't have a leaving certificate along with news articles of the airline shut down? Coz clearly they won't be able to do a background check either.

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

There is a question when did you become eligible to practice for NOC.

I completed my MSc in June 2011

Graduation Ceremony/ Award of Degree: July 2011

What should i enter?

Thanks.

hitc

Feb 27, 2019
I want to ask if i have entered "unemployed" for specific period in personal history and mentioned that I was looking for jobs in that period, then do I need to put the proof of the same in my Letter or explanation. Actually I have proofs that i was applying for some posts in that time, but I am just confused if LOE is important for period of unemployment while submitting Post-ITA application.

Namisha1984

May 8, 2019
i have received my PPR and going to fly on 20-Jun-19, But my passport is going to expire in Nov 2019. Please guide. So please guide i have to renew my passport before travel or i can travel with my old password. my Visa validity is 03-Jul-2019.

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
i have received my PPR and going to fly on 20-Jun-19, But my passport is going to expire in Nov 2019. Please guide. So please guide i have to renew my passport before travel or i can travel with my old password. my Visa validity is 03-Jul-2019.
If your visa is stamped on this passport then you are good to go, after you receive your PR card in few weeks after landing in Canada, go to nearest Indian Embassy or BLS Center and get your Indian passport renewed. It will take few days to get your passport renewed there.

Jun 3, 2019
Hello Team,

I am a Nigerian with a masters degree,I just sent my masters transcript for evaluation to WES,I want to confirm the following:

1.Should my wife also do the WES evaluation since we are applying as couple.
2. Do I have to evaluate my first degree and WAEC since I have evaluated my masters degree.
I will appreciate your urgent response.

hisham1406

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Travel history section: I am confused which country to make the base country that is whether to include Pakistan and Dubai in the below cases or not?

1. In 2007 I went to England for university on a student Visa. I used to travel back to Pakistan regularly for Summer and Christmas holidays till 2012 when I moved back to Pakistan permanently. So in the travel history section do I mention all my trips to England and all my trips to Pakistan?

2. In 2016 I moved to Dubai for work from Pakistan. I am currently a resident of Dubai. During the last 3 years, I have again travelled frequently to Pakistan. How do I manage these trips in the travel history section?

Personal history section: I have mentioned that from September 2007 September to June 2010 I was at university in England in the education section for which I have gotten points. Now in the personal history section, do I also need to put that during summer of 2009 I did 2-month internship in Pakistan, do I put that as unemployed or do I leave it as it has already been covered in the education section (even though I was in Pakistan for those 2 months).

Address history: Taking from the question above, I have said that from September 2007 to June 2010 I was studying in England. Now do I also need to enter my address details during the summer months when I was travelling back to Pakistan or travelling elsewhere as a tourist?

Jun 3, 2019
Hello Team,

I am a Nigerian with a masters degree,I just sent my masters transcript for evaluation to WES,I want to confirm the following:

1.Should my wife also do the WES evaluation since we are applying as couple.
2. Do I have to evaluate my first degree and WAEC since I have evaluated my masters degree.
I will appreciate your urgent response.

mangoman99

May 13, 2019
Guys I am very new to this forum, please help me out.....

I am a M.Pharm graduate with total 8 years of experience in different positions. My CRS is 459. I am self-employed since Feb 2013 as the Director of my Pvt. Ltd. company which manufactures and does wholesaling of consumer goods. Before it I have 2 years of employment experience in which 9 months is part-time experience. My questions are:

What will be my NOC (note: I am self-employed)?

What do I show for my part-time experience?

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question

I received conformation of Nomination from AINP for AOS, but I didn't know you can't use it for express entry. I an in the express entry pool now, but I only have 434 which probably won't get me selected. I did school in Alberta, and I work in Alberta. I am wondering what are the chances that I will receive Alberta Express Entry Nominee, so I can get more points for express entry.

jadudas

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone please clarify below situation.
I started working full time from 2012(non-canadian experience). I completed my masters in 2019. I am going to use masters degree as my highest qualification. However, can I use 7 years(2012-2019) as my work experience or only 1 year since I have completed my masters in 2019.

Thanks!

Reactions: Harquick
Jun 16, 2019
I’m currently creating a profile. However, there was a page where it asks the state I’m more interested at.
1. What if I selected “All states”? What’s the advantages and disadvantages on my ITA?
2. What if I get invited to a state that I don’t like?

Jun 16, 2019
I’ll be nominating Business Analyst for my NOC. However, my job title has a different name. Roles and Responsibilities are aligned with that of the Business Analyst description. Will I have a problem on this once I was issued ITA?