+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Swati17

Jun 8, 2019
Hi All,

I have a total of 3 years 4 months work experience, however I left my first job in 1 Year, 7 months. My profile in the first Job was more of Research and my profile in my current job (Bank - For the last 1 year, 7 months) is Product Manager (more of solutioning).

Both these profiles fall under different job codes! Can I apply under different multiple NOCs ?

nneezeo

Jun 8, 2019
Hi everyone, can someone please clarify this ..... does a secondary applicant need to send medical degree to WES?

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello, do you guys think it is possible that the cut off score in draws will drop to 428 this year or next year???

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hello, do you guys think it is possible that the cut off score in draws will drop to 428 this year or next year???
Considering the trend and the last cut off of 470....I dont,because for the last few draws cut off was constantly around 450..now that it has jumped to 470 ,coming few draws might follow the same trend...

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Considering the trend and the last cut off of 470....I dont,because for the last few draws cut off was constantly around 450..now that it has jumped to 470 ,coming few draws might follow the same trend...
Yes, right. Well, I’m praying it will drop to 428 next year. Since EE’s lowest cut off score in draws was 413 and it has been 2 years. Had to retake 3 times in ielts just to achieve that score. I’m not planning to apply to any pNP’s cuz my noc is not in demand. Will just seatback and wait for the score to drop. My 428 score will remain until May 2021 though.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Yes, right. Well, I’m praying it will drop to 428 next year. Since EE’s lowest cut off score in draws was 413 and it has been 2 years. Had to retake 3 times in ielts just to achieve that score. I’m not planning to apply to any pNP’s cuz my noc is not in demand. Will just seatback and wait for the score to drop. My 428 score will remain until May 2021 though.
Thats sad. .The number of applicants are multiplying in days...there are about 30k candiates in the range of CRS 400-450 as of May 29....You may get chosen if you have strong ties to the country/if you know french...

Reactions: Dimps

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
What other provinces that can nominate candidates eventhough their Noc is not in their occupation demand list?

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Thank you for the quick response. Got anoter question, after ITA and passing all the required documents. Do the officers that checks those docs contact each candidates company if that’s their real position? I mean my noc is financial representative, but it’s job description can also fit to administrative assistant. Could I change my job title to administrative assistant instead of financal representative? If yes, will it not cause any problem in my application process after ItA?

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear members, Our application has been selected for SINP-Express Entry Sub category. I need your kind support about preparing reference letters as well as settlement plan. The NOC is 1311 Accounting technicians. Kindly share few sample reference letters and settlement plans formats. Thanking in anticipation...

Reactions: Lasexyunique

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Thank you for the quick response. Got anoter question, after ITA and passing all the required documents. Do the officers that checks those docs contact each candidates company if that’s their real position? I mean my noc is financial representative, but it’s job description can also fit to administrative assistant. Could I change my job title to administrative assistant instead of financal representative? If yes, will it not cause any problem in my application process after ItA?
At times they do carry out a background check in detail...I donno about the other qstn u askes...Sorry

Nina91

Dec 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I finally got my RP visa withing Express Entry program.
In my CoPR , the final destination is mentioned as to be Toronto, which is actually my initial and final choice.
However, when I check flights from my country, I only find flights with stopovers in Montreal.
I know that immigration landing formalities will be done at my first port of entry in Canada, however won't it be a problem if I land in Montreal with an RP visa , knowing that I am willing to move to Toronto?

Thank you in advance.