+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi rajkamalmohanram

Thanks for your reply

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)

I Have PROVISIONAL and Also CONVOCATION

2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks

It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number

My CONSOLIDATED TRANSCRIPT will have all SEMESTER marks and passed year in it would it be sufficient

I'm sorry but I wouldn't know. The requirements might change based on University. Please direct this question to WES as already advised or you can ask someone like a senior or a peer who went through this process.

https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/

Dockrrish

Jun 20, 2016
Hi I am a software employee.. applying for PR can anyone please help me in providing the information about reference letters and I dnt have any pay slips. Please help

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Why was my Canada Express Entry PR application moved to NDVO? Does it mean my application is at its final stage?

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello, in eAPR application, it says I need to pay for biometrics but they have not given me a schedule to do it.

Do I need to do it before submitting or wait for the schedule after I uploaded and submitted my EAPR?

Thank you everyone!

JUNEBERRIES

Oct 29, 2018
@rajkamalmohanram
Hello ,
IM AOR JAN
I did a silly mistake of not mentioning masters degree of spouse in personal history.
We are not claiming points for it even though we had WES certificate for it but our points were enough to get ITA without it so it absolutely slipped my mind to include it in the personal history:(
I’m afraid of refusal

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
@rajkamalmohanram
Hello ,
IM AOR JAN
I did a silly mistake of not mentioning masters degree of spouse in personal history.
We are not claiming points for it even though we had WES certificate for it but our points were enough to get ITA without it so it absolutely slipped my mind to include it in the personal history:(
I’m afraid of refusal

I would recommend filling out a schedule A and write a letter of explanation explaining that you genuinely missed to include this. You can send these through web form.

This is only my opinion.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Questions for the PR application:
1. May I know if I am required to scan all passport pages ?
2. Required PCC will be only showed after filling all information ?
3. For Spouse, working experience more than 10 years: do I need to put all working histories for spouse?
4. I received Ontario PNP pre-invite before I got my ITA...do I need to go to PNP application and decline it? ( haven't submit- just accept it.... )

Thanks a lot.
1) Yes
2) Can't understand your question
3) I think past 10 years of address and work history are suffice.
4) If you want to proceed with the OINP, you need to decline the ITA and submit that to OINP to process your OINP application. In case, if you decide to proceed with the ITA through Express entry, you have to "withdraw" your OINP application and email them that you are proceeding with the direct ITA and withdrawing your OINP application. If your application is into "Assessment Stage", then your 1500 CAD won't be refunded. ( Read OINP official guide)

Elou

Jan 26, 2019
Hello everyone, can anyone help me to find the NOC code for Fund Administrator job title, I couldn't find one anywhere.
Hi Sathanava,

ImI wondering which NOC code you were able to use and did it work for you?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

E

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
I'm married but I want to apply as spouse not accompanying which will give some boost to my score. If I do, that will they allow to bring my kids along with me? Kindly let me know the pros and cons applying as spouse not accompanying.

And how long will it take to sponsor the spouse in case if I get the PR and land in Canada?

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
I would recommend filling out a schedule A and write a letter of explanation explaining that you genuinely missed to include this. You can send these through web form.

This is only my opinion.
Hi Rajkamal,

I'm currently on 434 points and I'm planning to do a Masters in Canada. If I do that and complete it in 2 years time, there is a chance my points would increase. However, the points for age would decrease by 10. Net impact would be an increase of 44 points (14 for the education, 25 for skills transfer ability and 15 for Education in Canada). Is that a good idea and what about the chances of getting an ITA by sitting above 460. Please advise.

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
And one more query. I have more than 4 years of work experience(FSW). But it's not consecutive. I have gaps(like months) in between of every one year of work experience starting from 2011. I updated my EE profile with gaps and I got 50 points for Skills Transferability (CLB 9 & 3 yrs of foreign work experience). I heard that during the application process the officials might decline this 50 points as I don't have consecutive 3 yrs of experience. Is that true? Please clarify

VisaExperts

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Canada Express Entry is a tool by which Canadian government filters out the skilled immigrants and offers them PR in the country. Following are the ways through we can apply:-

1) Firstly, you need to clear the language test like IELTS .

2) Secondly, if it's necessary, the you need to get the credentials of their education assessed.

3) Thirdly, you should check out your NOC i.e. your occupation, in which you have experience in. This would be under skill type O, A or B.

4) Fourthly, you can check your score by the free tool for Express Entry by putting in your details.

5) Fifthly, if satisfied by the score in the previous step, you should create the express entry profile.

6) Sixthly, you can register for job bank.

7) Last but not the least, keep you profile updated. Updated profile is always preferred in the express entry database.

Hope this is helpful for you and helps to proceed further in the process. All the best!!

hrishikesh6589

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Guys! So I have submitted my passport to VFS Mumbai VAC based on a passport request letter received from IRCC on 22nd Feb 2019. I have been notified that my passport has reached IRCC office on 26th Feb 2019 and is under process . Can somebody tell me ideally when is it that I will receive my stamped passport along with the COPR?? Thanks :)