+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello.

I have a dilemma regarding my work experience. I started working (part time) as a high-school teacher during my Master's study. I read that I could include foreign work experience during full time study, but this is regulated profession. I got licence to teach only after Master's.

Should I count that experience, or ask HR at my school to just ignore that period and provide me a letter of experience after I graduate MS? On some topics related to different professions I have read that it would be counted as long as I have at least one degree (Bachelor's) but I still haven't found anything related to Education.

In addition, my Bachelor's is in Education, i got title "Graduated professor of mathematics".

Do you have any suggestions?

Kind regards :)

avn2411

Apr 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

My cousin and her husband are applying to immigrate to Canada via Express Entry system. They have been denied due to missing one piece of information in their application (license history). This requirement seems to be specific to resident of Victoria.

They are looking for an immigration consultant or lawyer this time to ensure no error occurs again. Do you know anyone who has experience with Australian applications for PR? Your suggestion is much appreciated!

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
My friend is a CIMA member. She has completed her exams and then started working. She got the membership after 3 years of working. Currently, her post qualifying experience is only 1 year.Can she claim the experience she has before obtaining the membership?

Harman.parmar

Apr 4, 2018
Hi,
I have a question and would appreciate any response. I've applied for Express Entry(Under BCPNP) and received my AOR on October 13th. I have submitted all the documents required for the category. My medical exam was passed and the IRCC asked me through email to submit two more documents (proof of living and RCMP Background check) which i submitted on November 19th. From the same date, my application kept showing me the same message. Now its been almost 3 months and i'm still stuck at the same message for Background check (IP2). I am wondering if i should wait for more time or should I contact the CIC? As of this message I have 38 days left till the 6 months are up. Is anyone else having the same issue? Does that have anything to do with my application as i applied through Express Entry PNP? Any thoughts or comments are much appreciated!
Picture of my application time- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nZLIWL0-ujXb03UARXBD7OUD-zjDhQRo/view?usp=sharing

gailsc83

Jan 12, 2019
Hi! Did you (or do you know someone who) successfully applied for Express Entry with family business as his/her work experience? May I know the steps he/she did? Thanks!

DPRuiz

Mar 7, 2019
Hi! We just want to share our timeline.

Application info: Federal Skilled Worker with common-law partner (accompanying)

Feb 2018 - Completed our online profile
Feb 2018 - Got invited to apply after 2 weeks
Mar to Apr 2018 - Completed all requirements including medical
--- then waited ---
Feb 2019 - We were contacted by CIC that we need to go through another round of medical exam, which we took days after getting the advice
Mar 2019 - We were advised through email that our application is approved, and got instructions on how to send the passport. Note that the approved final decision did not reflect in the online CIC account until days after we were sent the email so don't worry if the final decision did not reflect right away. We got our passports with the visa and COPR which is valid until Feb 2020.

Any questions? Just let me know and I'll answer based on our experience

RitzM

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Query on online FD advice and account statements.

1. Is online bank statement accepted? If yes, can we directly upload the pdf? Should we obtain any bank signatures on it? Or
Should I request the branch to provide the statement with seal and signatures.

2. Same with the FD advice too

One more query.

3.Except in my passport, everywhere my middle name is not expanded. So should I submit any declaration or a name affidavit?

Kindly suggest.

BiggDream

Mar 8, 2019
Hello All, PLS I'm New here I need a guide on the steps to apply for express entry with my family. My wife and i have Bs.c and more than five years work experience. I'm looking forword to a response. Thanks

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hello Friends, I am new to this forum. Congratulation to all those people who got an ITA and a ray of hope for those awaiting.

My CRS score is 440 and age 28 years.
Is there any chance of getting an ITA before July?

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hello, friends, I have a query about the proof of fund. having some money in cash( not in bank)and I'm going to exchange it to put it in my account to increase deposits as a proof of fund.How can i prove that this money belongs to me and its not an influx of inappropriate source?

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
If at the time of your application you mentioned that you're applying from country other than your country of origin and made similar intimations about your family members' geographical placements, I guess you should be able to apply for yourself at Saudi VAC and your family at your home town's VAC. :)
Thanks hrishikesh.

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
Hi! We just want to share our timeline.

Application info: Federal Skilled Worker with common-law partner (accompanying)

Feb 2018 - Completed our online profile
Feb 2018 - Got invited to apply after 2 weeks
Mar to Apr 2018 - Completed all requirements including medical
--- then waited ---
Feb 2019 - We were contacted by CIC that we need to go through another round of medical exam, which we took days after getting the advice
Mar 2019 - We were advised through email that our application is approved, and got instructions on how to send the passport. Note that the approved final decision did not reflect in the online CIC account until days after we were sent the email so don't worry if the final decision did not reflect right away. We got our passports with the visa and COPR which is valid until Feb 2020.

Any questions? Just let me know and I'll answer based on our experience
Hi..
How long it takes to receive the passport back after submission to VFS Global?

Jun 4, 2018
Hi,
I am continue job in canada since 2018 january ultill 2019 december, ( I have work permit as well as the job offer $ what should i write in express entry , two years or one year?

Please.....