+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
hello All,

Can any one please advice.
I have entered the pool with 439 points.
The draw from last night is 439 points. But i didn't got any invitation. Anyone has an idea whats is the issue. and if you guys have any solution please let me know.

Thanks
Madhu
Hi Madhu,

I think you should typically wait 24 hours. In my case I got the email next day after the draw.

Provided that you are inside the Tie breaking rule: that is February 6, 2018 19.31.37 UTC
meaning you should have created your EE profile on or before this time.

regards

madhuyadav007

Nov 26, 2018
Hi Madhu,

I think you should typically wait 24 hours. In my case I got the email next day after the draw.

Provided that you are inside the Tie breaking rule: that is February 6, 2018 19.31.37 UTC

regards
Thanks for your replay.
Can you please explain what is the rule..
Thanks

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks for your replay.
Can you please explain what is the rule..
Thanks

Tie breaking rule: that is February 6, 2018 19.31.37 UTC

When did you create your EE profile?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,

While I was helping one of my friend to create a profile under express entry. Under his education he is seeing two options:
1. Fulltime Education
2. Part Time Education

We're confused which one should he choose because - He has got MBA (distance study). WES ECA says Masters Degree.
But during last three months of his study period he started working fulltime and is now claiming points of that experience as well. It totally makes sense to choose the Part time Education - but we just wanted to confirm the same.

Any information in this regard will be a big help!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!!

P.S. We even checked selecting either of the options makes no difference in overall CRS Scores.
If he was a full time student you can select full time. Foreign work experience gained while studying is acceptable. However, you are right, it makes no difference to the CRS score. You just have to be honest, thats all.

Regards

Reactions: HASB

vishnu730

Nov 29, 2018
hello All,

The draw from last night is 439 points. But i didn't got any invitation. Anyone has an idea whats is the issue. and if you guys have any solution please let me know.

Thanks
Madhu
look at the
hello All,

Thanks
Madhu
You must have created your EE profile after February 6, 2018, at 19:31:37 UTC(cut off for this draw)

maple06

Nov 16, 2018
Hi,

As @Grizz initially suggested, only claim points for 5 years. So don't include the first 3 years in work history.
You will have to include it in your personal history if it falls within the last 10years (no evidence is required in this section).

All the best
thanks!

maple06

Nov 16, 2018
I have a few questions with respect to collecting the documents.

1. Can we book an appointment using PSK site? Is this the right way?
2. Do we need to get PCC for 3 year old child?
3. What should we do if the address in the passport is different from where we live now?
4. Is Medicals required for children again?
5. Do we need to take separate digital photo of all the members or is it applicable only for the primary applicant.

Please let me know.

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have a few questions with respect to collecting the documents.

1. Can we book an appointment using PSK site? Is this the right way?
2. Do we need to get PCC for 3 year old child?
3. What should we do if the address in the passport is different from where we live now?
4. Is Medicals required for children again?
5. Do we need to take separate digital photo of all the members or is it applicable only for the primary applicant.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Hi,

2- PCC is required for adults only, 18+.
3- It doesn't matter. Just list both addresses in your address history.
4- Medicals are required for everyone.
5- Photos are also required for everyone.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the reference letter from previous employers. I have close to 8 years of experience and unfortunately I have changed 4 companies in the span of 8 years
Company 1: 3 years
Company 2: 4 months
Company 3: 6 months
Company 4: 1.2 years
Current Company: close to 3 years
I think it's impossible for me to get the reference letters from all these companies. But I have all the relevant documents like experience letters, pay slips, form 16 etc.

Also, since anything more than 3 years is treated the same, does mentioning last 3 years of experience suffice?

Please guide me with this situation.
Hi,

You are right, anything over 3 years is pretty much the same, so it would be ok if your last experience was more than 3 years. You said its almost 3 years.

I would mention my current experience and 1 more to make it more than 3 years. The rest should be mentioned in the personal history section.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Much YamPower, This is detailed one, but I have one question on EE profile in Education form, can I just submit my Masters and Graduation credentials only as I have ECA done only for these. Or do I need to provide my High School, Secondary High School as well ? This question seems lame to myself but I want to have a clarity before I proceed ahead, Thanks in advance !
Hi,

Only post secondary education is required.

All the best

busbus007

Dec 4, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a quick question regarding my work history.

I started my current position as a part-time November last year, worked 37.5 hours per week (full-time hours), then I got promoted to a full-time position January this year. November this year, there has been some changes to the bank, they changed the title of my current position, however, all the job duties remain the same. Same NOC for all of them.

My question is, should I fill in 3 work history separately or as two or one entry? and if it is okay to list all three positions on one employment letter? (I entered part-time +full-time as one entry, the current position with the new title as the second entry on my EE profile)

Thank you for your time, really appreciate your help.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
When do you think will be the next draw? Just created an ee profile with 478 score. Expecting to receive an ITA in the next draw. While waiting, can I already get PCC, Medicals for me and my family, Bank statements and certificate or should I wait until I receive an ITA to do all these? Thanks in advance.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
I have another question with regard to post secondary education. Should I include all post secondary educations for example a Bachelor of Science plus Masters Degree, or can i just indicate the Masters Degree alone for which i received an evaluation equivalent to a Masters Degree?