+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi is here anyine who studied from ptu and getting education evaluation done.?
My brother education has been rejected by wes and they are refunding me while money. Can anyone help where else i can get it evaluate....
Thank you

Tush2016

Oct 16, 2018
Huloo Guys, i hv a question, i hv received my evaluation from WES, and am sitting for IELTS on 01st November 2018, and i have arranged all the paper work that might be needed. So how long does it take for me to get feedback after submitting my application on 15/November 2018?

Tush2016

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys... if have two jobs, one is full time(48hours per week) and another one is part time (20 hours per week).. will i have to put them both, going to apply after IELTS on 01 November 2018.. Thank you in advance

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Huloo Guys, i hv a question, i hv received my evaluation from WES, and am sitting for IELTS on 01st November 2018, and i have arranged all the paper work that might be needed. So how long does it take for me to get feedback after submitting my application on 15/November 2018?
The November draws are predicted to be held on 14th and 28th. Once you submit your documents (provided your IELTS score is good), and you score is high enough, you will get ITA on 28 nov

Reactions: Tush2016

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys.. I have a query regarding medicals to be done, searched on the forum, on cic website, could not get a satisfactory answer...

basically got the ita as a single applicant (mentioned spouse and child non accompanying) ... now I understand that medicals need to be done even for non accompanying people.... my kid is 4 years old and not sure whether he will withstand the rigors of a medical test.. does he have to undergo the test mandatorily? Can some one please clarify this..

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Hey guys.. I have a query regarding medicals to be done, searched on the forum, on cic website, could not get a satisfactory answer...

basically got the ita as a single applicant (mentioned spouse and child non accompanying) ... now I understand that medicals need to be done even for non accompanying people.... my kid is 4 years old and not sure whether he will withstand the rigors of a medical test.. does he have to undergo the test mandatorily? Can some one please clarify this..
Kids under 5 only need a general check up from a physician

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Kids under 5 only need a general check up from a physician
Thank you for the response. What does it mean "a general check up from a physician". Can any general physician do it ? What is the document proof to upload to CIC?

Tush2016

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys... if have two jobs, one is full time(48hours per week) and another one is part time (20 hours per week).. will i have to put them both, going to apply after IELTS on 01 November 2018.. Thank you in advance

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys,

ECA was done for only masters degree..Should i put bachelors in educational details or put in personal history

varoonae

Oct 18, 2018
I am a mechanical engineering graduate with 4 years degree and I have 4 years and 5 months of experience working as a site supervisor/site engineer in the oil and gas construction industry. I have got experience in piping and civil (manual and mechanical excavation, pre padding and post padding). My job duties match the NOC code 7203. But noc code 7203 does not require a degree. In the work experience section can I select the code as 7203 and enter the job title as site engineer because thats what it states in the experience certificate which I had got from the company.
Also I have been working in sales since last 2 years, shall I include this in the work experience details.

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone plssss tell other organisations to get evaluation for ptu... As wes are not accepting from ptu....
Pls check this
1. Comparative Education Service
2. International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
3. International Qualifications Assessment Service
4. International Credential Evaluation Service,
Please try through these agencies, IKGPTU will consider it.

gaurav minhas

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
20-25 days... If everything goes smooth...

Reactions: Tush2016