+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Hi everyone.
I have masters degree . Do i need to asess both my bachelors and masters degree by wes, or only the masters would be enough. Thanks a lot.
you have to verify your both degrees (bachelor and master)

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi All

My sister is applying under Express entry and wanted to check how do i prove my blood relationship with her.
Does passport and birth certificate for both of us suffice the need?

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Add the highest degree you have against which you have a WES report
Thanks..I have done credential assement from WES and got report for my Master and Graduation Degree.Shall I add both degree?What will be the level of education?If I’m not wrong,Will it be 18 for Master Degree?Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks..I have done credential assement from WES and got report for my Master and Graduation Degree.Shall I add both degree?What will be the level of education?If I’m not wrong,Will it be 18 for Master Degree?Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled
Yes, add both. Yes 18.
you're welcome

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Hi I'm completing EE profile now and this question is not clear to me:

Date the applicant first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:

• a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
  • any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)
(required)

Should I put the month I started working in the company, bc my education has nothing to do with my profession? (my NOC is 6221)

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
no dear , you must have to arrange a fund mandatory in express entry

In you case, If you dont want to lose your points then you have to get invitation before you turn 35.
Ive had different replies from senior members. They all claim I could arrange for funds (get a gift deed) after ITA and it would still be ok.

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018
HI,
I am new here to the forum.
Can some one please advise what evaluation needs to take for express entry? Is it Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) or standard one?

I have Masters degree from US and Bachelors from India. Do i need to WES evaluation for both of them or just Masters?

WES institution will automatically send one report directly to the Immigration?

Please advise.

Thanks

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
HI,
I am new here to the forum.
Can some one please advise what evaluation needs to take for express entry? Is it Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) or standard one?

I have Masters degree from US and Bachelors from India. Do i need to WES evaluation for both of them or just Masters?

WES institution will automatically send one report directly to the Immigration?

Please advise.

Thanks
Chose IRCC evaluation.
Request evaluation for both diplomas at the same time, it will cost the same.
Once evaluation is done, you will be able to download PDF from the website, and normally a copy is sent to Immigration.
WES takes at least 4 weeks, so do not take too long to make a decision.

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018
Chose IRCC evaluation.
Request evaluation for both diplomas at the same time, it will cost the same.
Once evaluation is done, you will be able to download PDF from the website, and normally a copy is sent to Immigration.
WES takes at least 4 weeks, so do not take too long to make a decision.

Thank you so much for your reply.

gubbi103

Oct 15, 2018
For the Police certificate, do i need one from India and one from USA or just one form USA is fine.
I am currently in USA from past 10yrs.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
For the Police certificate, do i need one from India and one from USA or just one form USA is fine.
I am currently in USA from past 10yrs.
If you lived in the US for 10 years, and havent stayed in any other country longer than 6 monts then you will only need 1 PCC

dcube

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I am new here. I want to work in Canada and i want my wife ( Pharmacist ) to continue study.
What type of visa should I apply for.
Who should apply and who should be the Dependant.
Do we both need IETLS

rajerevarora

Sep 14, 2018
Hello friends!
Moving to Canada is my dream, so I`ve read a lot of information about applying, procedures and documents. But still, there are some things I can`t understand or I`m not sure about.
I have a "Master of Economics" diploma but I am working administrative work, not completely connected with my education. Will it be a problem or I still have a chance?
Sorry if the question is already commented, I am still on stage "Research".
Thanks in advance!
I will be happy if someone can help, and it will be great if I find some new friends here!
Have a great day (night) ;)
Your education does not necessarily have to match your experience as long as your experience is as per your NOC. I am a banker and have used LLb degree to get points for masters.

balaji.s

Jan 31, 2018
Hello,
From my previous job which lasted for 4 years i can get a notarized reference letter from my senior colleague, which satisfies the "3 years or more" foreign work experience.
But from my current job, i cant get a reference letter which will jeopardize my position in the company as i am a new joinee.
So shall i just submit the previous job experience(4+ years) to CIC excluding the current job?
Please advise.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I am new here. I want to work in Canada and i want my wife ( Pharmacist ) to continue study.
What type of visa should I apply for.
Who should apply and who should be the Dependant.
Do we both need IETLS
If you have enough points you may try to go through EE, check CIC calculator on the official website, otherwise she can apply as a student and you will get an open work permit for the duration of her visa.