+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
hello everyone,

can anybody look into my case and guide?

In first draw of sepetember 2018 i got invitation.and I had $12500 balance in my savings accont since july 2018.

last week I got married and applied for new ITA along with my spouse and yesterdays draw I got ITA again.

so In total now I have $12500 and my account and my wife have $3000 in her savings account since july.

somewhere i read that we have minimum 6 months old balance

so the my question is can we add more amount like $3000 in my acount and submit our ITA or suggest me the alternet option for that?

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
hello everyone,

can anybody look into my case and guide?

In first draw of sepetember 2018 i got invitation.and I had $12500 balance in my savings accont since july 2018.

last week I got married and applied for new ITA along with my spouse and yesterdays draw I got ITA again.

so In total now I have $12500 and my account and my wife have $3000 in her savings account since july.

somewhere i read that we have minimum 6 months old balance

so the my question is can we add more amount like $3000 in my acount and submit our ITA or suggest me the alternet option for that?
There is no such requirement to maintain funds on your account for 6 months, you could have sold your car for example and acquire funds after ITA and it would still be ok. Make sure you check currency exchange rate since they require funds in CAD

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I need urgent help from experienced people. I submitted my eAPR on 23 July along with additional documents.

The Proof of funds which I provided did not indicated my current balance, loans (which i have none), average 6 months balance, credit card loans (which i have none). My bank only provided me an official letter head stating that I have account with them since 2015. I submitted electronic 6 months bank statement along with current balance and wrote LOE.
However, I recently asked my bank again after I learnt that CIC refuses applications based on my scenario, and another bank employee said that they will provide all deatils as CIC asked.!!!

My question is when I submit the Proof of funds now to CIC, what should I write in LOE, as its already two months since submission of eAPR and it wont look bad for me?

Apologies for long message. Please advise?

Thank you

BR
Ali

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
hello,

I got ITA in last draw but I have only 4 months old bank balance

Should i apply with 4 months old bank balance or should I wait for two more months to make it 6 month old balance?

sakuraa0211

Sep 4, 2018
hi all,
I have a question about min points for Federal Skilled Worker (FSW). I got ITA from Express Entry and am applying for FSW. I'm not sure if I have to gain as many points as possible by listing all my work experiences, or min 67 points would be okay?
Could anyone experienced this please advise?

Thanks,

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
hello,

I got ITA in last draw but I have only 4 months old bank balance

Should i apply with 4 months old bank balance or should I wait for two more months to make it 6 month old balance?
No need to wait, if you have required balance, you can apply now.

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
hi all,
I have a question about min points for Federal Skilled Worker (FSW). I got ITA from Express Entry and am applying for FSW. I'm not sure if I have to gain as many points as possible by listing all my work experiences, or min 67 points would be okay?
Could anyone experienced this please advise?

Thanks,
check CIC calculator
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

The last cut off score was 445. Also check your NOC classification because not every experience is accepted.

MD123

Sep 3, 2015
Hello...
Can someone advise what does UCI means in express entry profile,
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI)
Bcoz the number got updated in my profile.
And I can evidence no such number in my previous expired profile.

Ricky1124

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi I'm completing EE profile now and this question is not clear to me:

Date the applicant first became qualified to practice in this occupation

If the "primary occupation" is:

• a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
  • any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)
(required)

Should I put the month I started working in the company, bc my education has nothing to do with my profession? (my NOC is 6221)
Same problem... can somebody explain this?

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi is here anyine who studied from ptu and getting education evaluation done.?
My brother education has been rejected by wes and they are refunding me while money. Can anyone help where else i can get it evaluate....
Thank you

Tush2016

Oct 16, 2018
Huloo Guys, i hv a question, i hv received my evaluation from WES, and am sitting for IELTS on 01st November 2018, and i have arranged all the paper work that might be needed. So how long does it take for me to get feedback after submitting my application on 15/November 2018?

Tush2016

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys... if have two jobs, one is full time(48hours per week) and another one is part time (20 hours per week).. will i have to put them both, going to apply after IELTS on 01 November 2018.. Thank you in advance