+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys , small query:

My previous organization has refused to write annual compensation on reference letter.
I am planning to upload payslips, offer letter and annual increment letter to show the package.
The problem is
1. The designation mentioned on payslips and offer letter is " software engineering analyst" but on increment letter is "senior programmer"
What to do ?
2. The job I did in 2011 didn't have some payslips , but not the last 3 months I worked there. Will that be an issue

SimitK19

Sep 6, 2018
Hello everyone.

I am a citizen of India staying in Qatar. Do i have to go for Biometrics? Does Biometrics depends on the nationality or residence country?

DHARMABK

Sep 13, 2018
Hello sir/ madam

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time.

FionaJabberwacky

Jan 17, 2018
It's all on the CIC site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

f) research cities in the province(s) where you want to live.
Hi,
I am applying for PR under Canadian Experience Class. Do I have to include my tax assessment statements anywhere?
For Proof of Funds, there are two sections under instructions: one for Temporary Residents and another for those applying for PR. Under instructions for Temporary Residents they ask for a lot of documents including tax info. While I am applying for PR, I am also a temporary resident in Canada at present being a work permit holder. Right now, as proof of funds I have included a letter from my bank and bank statements for the last 6 months, as per instructions under PR section. So, I don't know if I need to include my tax info either under Proof of Funds or Job section.
Thanks in advance!

blackraintree

Sep 12, 2018
I just got the ainp nomination under SRS PW category. I have few questions but I don't know who can I ask.
Can I apply federal PNP and ee at the same time? If so, do I get 600points now?
Is that ok to change Noc (from A to B) or job title after applying PNP?
Thank you in advance!!

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hello
Guys
I need to know how much time will take after “IP2 Stage” to “PPR Request Stage”.
Coz i received IP2 Stage on 17-Aug-18 but till date i have not received any Information about PPR Request.

Also i want to know that is it helpful if i can go for GCMS for checking my Application Status?

Thanks in advance

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi guys,

Serious help needed here. My application to enter the Express Entry pool was denied 2 times, even though I was deemed eligible.
Details:

Education Level: Masters :Evaluated by WES
Work Experience: 2 years and 6 months
NOC code: 2133: Electrical and electronics Engineering
Job title: Automation and Validation Engineer
IELTS Score: 8.5 overall (Reading 9, Listening 9, speaking 8.5, Writing 7.5)

I really have no clue why I was ineligible. Can anyone please help?

Avnimultani

Sep 14, 2018
Hi guys, I just got my EOI for MPNP but big issue is that I have Ielts certificate which have only one month to get expire so Should I submit full application or should re appear n then try again. Is there any chance to work this certificate if anyone knows. Plz guide me coj I m thinking to spend $500 for submitting application when I don’t know if there is any even 1% possibility to work it.....plz plz anyone who can tel me

Vipul Garg

Jun 25, 2018
While submitting file for Canada PR do we need to show salary slips for all previous organisations or References letters can work..?

Please help me out..

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
Hi guys,

Serious help needed here. My application to enter the Express Entry pool was denied 2 times, even though I was deemed eligible.
Details:

Education Level: Masters :Evaluated by WES
Work Experience: 2 years and 6 months
NOC code: 2133: Electrical and electronics Engineering
Job title: Automation and Validation Engineer
IELTS Score: 8.5 overall (Reading 9, Listening 9, speaking 8.5, Writing 7.5)

I really have no clue why I was ineligible. Can anyone please help?
The amount you are entering to bring to Canada must be lower than the minimum required. That's the only reason I see.

Anjus scaria

Sep 17, 2018
I have already created an account in express entry. Is it possible to delete that account and create a new account? If it within howmany days?
PLEASE REPLY

Deepak Dawash

Aug 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Me and my wife are graduate engineer with 9+ years of experience in IT industry. We are planning to migrate to Canada. However when we checked our total points its coming up to 425-427 and the recent invitations for last almost an year, are all for candidates having total points more than 445.
I believe this difference for us is mainly because of graduation degree. There is a lot difference in points for graduate and post graduate. So, i wanted to understand how graduate people with good number of years of experience can proceed for the PR.

Can someone guide me , what can be done for our case? Or any inputs will be really helpful.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Deepak

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Me and my wife are graduate engineer with 9+ years of experience in IT industry. We are planning to migrate to Canada. However when we checked our total points its coming up to 425-427 and the recent invitations for last almost an year, are all for candidates having total points more than 445.
I believe this difference for us is mainly because of graduation degree. There is a lot difference in points for graduate and post graduate. So, i wanted to understand how graduate people with good number of years of experience can proceed for the PR.

Can someone guide me , what can be done for our case? Or any inputs will be really helpful.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Deepak
Get all your educational qualification evaluated by WES or IQAS. Then sit for IELTS and aim for CLB 9.

Deepak Dawash

Aug 27, 2018
Get all your educational qualification evaluated by WES or IQAS. Then sit for IELTS and aim for CLB 9.
Thanks SithLord. Yes, I will be doing evaluation with WES, but even then my degree will be considered as graduate only right Or I am missing something. Yes i calculated points with CLB 9 in IELTS, and could make only 427 points which i don't think sufficient for the invitation.