+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mari_clare88

Jul 20, 2018
If i have an active eoi in mpnp strategic recruitment initiative can i still try the express entry sub stream? It seems that in recent draws, scores to be eligible in the sub stream are lower than the strategic recruitment initiative.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys,

I went to see my lawyer and translator,

1. Got my marriage certificate translated. But he refused to give a separate affidavit for it stating that his translations are accepted for PR too o_Oo_O
- But he mentioned in the translations a wording that the translation is accurate and he is a competent translator to translate.
- this is not certified/ confirmed by a Notary Public
- Is this sufficient?

2. Do I need to have a certified copy of the original from the translator? I already have the original doc certified by the registrar of marriages. Is this sufficient?

Would really appreciate the help on this :)

sanque

Jun 2, 2018
Please Help!!
I need help with regards to the work reference letter. Please allow me to explain my situation.

After my bachelors in 2015, I worked in a stock brokerage firm for 5 months. Then I did my masters and the same company offered me Financial Analyst position after my masters.

Can anyone advise me on how to organize my papers?

Financial Analyst position:
1. Current job reference letter
2. Appointment letter
3. Last 12 months pay slip

Stockbroker:
1. Appointment letter
2. ??
3. ??

Also, while working as Financial Analyst I was abroad for 2 months for training and market research purposes. How do I present it to the immigration? I was thinking of writing and LOE and also getting a personal reference letter from top executive explaining how I am closely working with top-level management and I require extensive travel for work.

Please guide me. Thanks

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
Sorry if this was answered elsewhere in the forum.

My 1st cousin - i.e. my Father's brother's daughter is a PR holder since 15 years in Canada. Both of us have same family name and house names on the passport. Further her father lives with us in India.

Would I be getting any points for mentioning her?
Also in the relationship definition would be appropriate to term it as Nephew?

Last edited:

Sher001

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
IELTS Request
10-08-2018 IELTS S:8 L:8.5 R:7.5 W: 7.5
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Hi,

Regarding the proof of funds. I have two accounts with the same bank but only one has the required amount. Am I required to show bank statements for both of them? Since it's only on that have relevance?

Also I'm almost done with my student loan, but its with a different bank. Will they deduct the balance from the amount I have to determine my required amount?

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Hi Members,

Has anyone considered or presented money held in spouse account as POF? If yes, please advise the best way to make it legitimate.

This account is not held jointly but solely by my spouse. What all do I need to get to ensure IRCC is okay with this.
Please advise.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Sorry if this was answered elsewhere in the forum.

My 1st cousin - i.e. my Father's brother's daughter is a PR holder since 15 years in Canada. Both of us have same family name and house names on the passport. Further her father lives with us in India.

Would I be getting any points for mentioning her?
Also in the relationship definition would be appropriate to term it as Nephew?
Yes, 1st siblings are considered as family when u go in to check your CRS score on CIC website ... Mention about this on the selections you can see what difference it brings.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Guys,

I went to see my lawyer and translator,

1. Got my marriage certificate translated. But he refused to give a separate affidavit for it stating that his translations are accepted for PR too o_Oo_O
- But he mentioned in the translations a wording that the translation is accurate and he is a competent translator to translate.
- this is not certified/ confirmed by a Notary Public
- Is this sufficient?

2. Do I need to have a certified copy of the original from the translator? I already have the original doc certified by the registrar of marriages. Is this sufficient?

Would really appreciate the help on this :)
I feel this has to be done by someone who's certified to translate and must have some unique ID or authentication document to prove to IRCC that the translation done is by an expert. Probably other members can help advise further on this

Reactions: akila868

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Kindly if any 1 can help me. I am working overseas not living in my home country, i have to take pcc from my home country city wise or just 1 will be enough from my permanent city of residence in my home country?
Regards
If it's about INDIA, then 1 should be fine. The PCC is issued by MEA and there is no address mentioned on it.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
I feel this has to be done by someone who's certified to translate and must have some unique ID or authentication document to prove to IRCC that the translation done is by an expert. Probably other members can help advise further on this
Well I have got a certified copy from a Notary now.

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
Dear all,

I have my Express Entry profit created in last year August.

I would like know that are the difference between Express Entry Profile and Express of Interest ?

My Agent saying that , they have created my profile in all Express of Interest what shall I request him to see weather he has actually submitted my EOI in all other state?

Is it something like that when we create Express Entry Profile and it we do not need to submit Express Of Interest Individually.

Someone please reply so I can understand the difference between Express entry profile and Express OF Interest .

Regards,
Mike

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Dear all,

I am new to this forum and would like to ask some questions to clear my doubt. I have created & completed my Express Entry profile on 21st July 2018 and my CRS score is 451. I would like to know whether I would be eligible for the next draw due in July last week or there is some sort of waiting period after submitting the EE application.

Thanks & regards

Shweta05

Nov 14, 2014
Hi forum members,

I have a question pertaining to my educational qualification. My CRS score is below 400 as my MBA degree is not from a recognised Institution as per ICAS. I have more than 5 years of work experience and my IELTS score is CLB 9.

I need your guidance in the following:
1) Would a part time or distance learning PG course help in improving my CRS?
2) If yes, could you suggest any recognised college/university in India for management PG programme?
Thanks in advance.

bath_navpreet

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all

Regarding additional doc on pof

I have received ITA and have submitted all documents. As the verification process is going on I have been asked for additional document related to proof of funds. The VO has asked for latest average balance sheet and transaction statements from the past 6 months.

Now there are 2 doubts that I have:
1. My account was created in February as a joint account holder (with my spouse who is not accompanying me) . So there won’t be statements from 6 months. Is this ok if we provide LOE along with the statements that the account is newly created?
P.S we have already provided every proof of the large amounts that has been transferred to this account post creation.

2. Since I already had a salary account in the same bank in which we created joint account, so my husband is the Primary Applicant and he is unaccompanying me. Thus he can give a statement that he has no issues and I can use the whole money for immigration. So for this do we need to give a notarised statement from spouse or a simple declaration on a paper with spouse’s signature will work?

Please help me out as I have only 7 days to submit it.