+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

May 19, 2014
Hello everyone

I have done IELTS and got 6.5 band, less than 6 in any module
I am married and having one kid
my parents are PR of Canada.
and Has received with WES report ,education is Master
and working as General manager in IELTS Institute.

Please help
If i am eligible to apply for EE

Thanks in advance

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Can we get ECA for comptia certifications?
I did one year course called computer technician and was awarded diploma by the school and also received comptia certification in the mail so I got two diplomas, one from college and one from comptia.

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Greetings all.
I am beginner at this and find this forum very helpful in completing my degree evaluation. Now i am having many queries regarding the NOC type for application. Requesting guidance..

I have 4 years exp as Manager in IT, 3 years exp as Project Lead IT, my query is:
1. do i need to apply for same NOC type in application ? Or can i apply with 2 NOC ? Example, 0213 for Manager, and 2171 for Lead; one is NOC 0 and one is NOC A
2. or can Project Lead duties - as such are same as manager - can be showcased as NOC 0213 ?
3. in the Experience certificate, do i ask my HR to write down the same responsibilities as mentioned in the official CA immigration website ?
4. Will a 4 year exp be enough for just the application purpose and get maximum points ? or atleast 6 years required.

Looking forward to your support,
Regards,
Shweta.

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
Yes, 1st siblings are considered as family when u go in to check your CRS score on CIC website ... Mention about this on the selections you can see what difference it brings.
She is not my 1st sibling but my 1st cousin (My father's direct brother's daughter) - I cannot go with Aunt as she is not, is it niece then?
But it is my father's brother's daughter not my own brother's daughter, hence I am confused if this will be considered at all.

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
I created my profile last month and updated it on 18th July with my WES , still showing my old points , does anyone know how long it takes time to update the points? what will be next thing i can do? Does anyone have a phone number so that I can CIC?

Thanks
Muhammed

Osheraz

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I have received WES evaluation of my Masters Degree from Malaysia as "Postgraduate Diploma (One Year)". i am unable to select any option as there is no Postgraduate option available.
can anyone confirm which option i should select for my education?

available options are.

1) None, or less than secondary (high School)
2) one year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
3) Two years program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
4) Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school,
5) Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees, one must be for a program of three or more years
6) Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
7) Doctoral level university degree (Phd).

can anyone suggest which option i should select for further proceeding.

MERCYDAVID

Jul 25, 2018
HI, I got my ielts score as Reading : 6 , Writing : 6.5 , Listening 7 and Speaking 6.5. I have 6+ years of experience under Skilled labour, but still I GOT MESSAGE That minimum eligibility criteria was not met. Can some one please explain why

ajitsth

Jul 25, 2018
hi,

i have an experience of 1 year full time building manager and master of professional accounting. Does this qualify me for claiming work experience point even though i dont have any relevant certificate for NOC 1224 building managing supervisor?

thanks in advance.

ranahere_222265

May 15, 2018
Can someone please list the evidences that can be submitted for applicant name change post marriage?
Marriage certificate has maiden name, have passports with old and new names. Would these suffice along with letter of explanation? Does the letter of explanation have a specific format and does it need to be notarized?

Kaluchs920

Jul 19, 2018
Hello

Your write-up is very helpful but I have one more issue to clear. Please is it possible to update/edit my Express Entry Profile later? Anyone's helpfuThank you.

Kaluchs920

Jul 19, 2018
Hello

Your write-up is very helpful but I have one more issue to clear. Please is it possible to update/edit my Express Entry Profile later? Anyone's helpfu information is welcome. Thank you.

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hello All,

Me and my wife are planning to apply for express entry and both of us software developers with 2174 NOC.

I have couple of questions.

1. If we get Crs score of 442, how long does it take for getting the ITA and post submitting the documents how long do they take for requesting passport?
2. What if the PR is under process and if we baby in this interim?

Can somebody please help me with these queries?