+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

super_parsley

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Its better to choose all, since you might get nomination from anyone of those provinces, if selected.
Hi Guys,
I have submitted my application for express entry, but now wish to change the provinces from a few selected to all.How can this be done if possible ?

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hello All,

Me and my wife are planning to apply for express entry and both of us software developers with 2174 NOC.

I have couple of questions.

1. If we get Crs score of 442, how long does it take for getting the ITA and post submitting the documents how long do they take for requesting passport?
2. What if the PR is under process and if we baby in this interim?

Can somebody please help me with these queries?
Anybody?

mustafa123123

Jul 28, 2018
Hi folks

I am new here. Can someone help me with the following:
  • As per my knowledge, there are 3 assessment authorities. What is the difference between them?
  • If I am over 442 points, how much time will it take to get ITA?
  • Is there any WhatsApp group to join?
Thanks in advance!
Mustafa

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
HI, I got my ielts score as Reading : 6 , Writing : 6.5 , Listening 7 and Speaking 6.5. I have 6+ years of experience under Skilled labour, but still I GOT MESSAGE That minimum eligibility criteria was not met. Can some one please explain why
That is strange because the minimum language requirments for express entry is CLB 7 which is IELTS 6 on all bands.
Did you add your ECA results to the express entry profile?

jehoshua

Jul 29, 2018
Are you saying that this fee of C$550 and C$490 is charged for both applicant and spouse differently (meaning C$1100 + C$980) for the applicant and spouse together?

Swak

Jul 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
mumbai
NOC Code......
hello masters,

i am entering to express entry with CRS 474 , here im sure of getting ITA !

my query

i have stayed in UK 2 years
i have stayed in US 8 months
i am indian citizen, now in india

will i require Police Verification from all 3 countries ive stayed in or i will only need police verification from India ?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
hello masters,

i am entering to express entry with CRS 474 , here im sure of getting ITA !

my query

i have stayed in UK 2 years
i have stayed in US 8 months
i am indian citizen, now in india

will i require Police Verification from all 3 countries ive stayed in or i will only need police verification from India ?
All three countries

Swak

Jul 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
mumbai
NOC Code......
All three countries

I will apply to all 3 countries.

Ive started today for PCC since it might take longer because im doing it from India.

US & India PCC is easy, they dont require much documents.

There is some confusion with PCC in UK.

I do not have any proof of my stay in UK except Visa stamping. No evidence of Postal Address because it was in 2009-2011.

What is the alternative to this ?

Pls Reply.

Swak

Jul 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
mumbai
NOC Code......
Hi folks

I am new here. Can someone help me with the following:
  • As per my knowledge, there are 3 assessment authorities. What is the difference between them?

• Ans - WES

• If I am over 442 points, how much time will it take to get ITA?

• Ans : Personally i feel , u are on border of cut off, but one cant deny that last 2 draws are in the range of ur expected score. No1 can gaurantee either it can go up someday ! Safest Score can be 450+

• Is there any WhatsApp group to join?
Ans: No

Thanks in advance!
Mustafa

SANA YOUNIS

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Pakistan
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi I have a question, I have received my ITA and now i am in the process of uploading my documents for permanent residence. In the document's chwck list it didn't aak me for language results, eca reports family registration or birth certificates etc. What should i do where should I submit those

Yasminia

May 2, 2018
Hello friends, I have a quick question - is it mandatory to show ALL work experience in Express Entry? I want to avoid some paperwork so i want to indicate only one canadian job in WORK EXPERIENCE section in Express Entry. Other two jobs that i had i want to show only in Personal Details (Activity) section. Could you please advice if this would lead to some questions/confusion from officers?

Raj11132428

Apr 16, 2018
Pune
Hi all

PLEASE HELP ME, VERY URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I departed from United states on May 13th, 2018 and reached India on May 14th, 2018. my police certificate from USA was issued on date May 15th, 2018. Is this ok?? or this would create a problem because there is just one day difference.

HELP ME GUYS