+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

SANA YOUNIS

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Pakistan
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone,

I want to update my WES assessment. My previous assessment was four-year graduation now I want to add ACCA in my assessment. I have not submitted my EE profile and WES is giving me two option

1. is it for IRCC upgrade > Yes or no

What should I select? As I explained I have not submitted my profile for EE.

Why WES is asking me to send the copy of diploma my self and one copy directly from ACCA? Any ideas guys?
You should select the option yes since ECA report is shared directly with IRCC

Secondly degrees that are locally acquired are sent directly but those obtained from foreign institutions in your case ACCA is UK owned it must be shared by the awarding body. Same happened in my case i had a degree from UK and I had to request my University to share the documents

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should select the option yes since ECA report is shared directly with IRCC

Secondly degrees that are locally acquired are sent directly but those obtained from foreign institutions in your case ACCA is UK owned it must be shared by the awarding body. Same happened in my case i had a degree from UK and I had to request my University to share the documents

Thanks,

But the ECA reports should only be to be shared with IRCC after we get ITA, so whats the point of sending now? Yes I know, I'll have to ask ACCA to send marks sheet directly but WES is also asking me to send a copy of degree/ diploma, that's why I am confused.

I already have 4 years graduation assessment from WES and that time, I asked matric, inter and uni to send all the docs directly but i now do not understand why they are asking me now to send a copy.

Have you appeared in IELTS?

mustafa123123

Jul 28, 2018
So my ex employer is not ccoperating with me. He is not writing my salary on the letter and is also not giving me salary slips unfortunately i dont have saved them anywhere. Also i worked twice with them he has given me three letters and only one indicates my jd for on of the titles i held there. Will it be a big deal
Can't u share the bank statement showing credit of salary?

mustafa123123

Jul 28, 2018
Hi guys

I am B.Com (2 years) + CA + CIA.

Can anyone confirm whether I would get "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be of a program of 3 or more years" in level of education in CRS?

Thanks in advance

SANA YOUNIS

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Pakistan
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks,

But the ECA reports should only be to be shared with IRCC after we get ITA, so whats the point of sending now? Yes I know, I'll have to ask ACCA to send marks sheet directly but WES is also asking me to send a copy of degree/ diploma, that's why I am confused.

I already have 4 years graduation assessment from WES and that time, I asked matric, inter and uni to send all the docs directly but i now do not understand why they are asking me now to send a copy.

Have you appeared in IELTS?
I didn't get your question. Have you received your ECA already? WES will share your report once you apply for ITA.. After the assessment is complete its stays in the database for a few years. If the assessment isnt complete and its asking you for a certain documents that you have to. I sent my degree myself anf my transcript was sent by my institutem yes i took ielts i have my ITA i am in the phase of applying for PR.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't get your question. Have you received your ECA already? WES will share your report once you apply for ITA.. After the assessment is complete its stays in the database for a few years. If the assessment isnt complete and its asking you for a certain documents that you have to. I sent my degree myself anf my transcript was sent by my institutem yes i took ielts i have my ITA i am in the phase of applying for PR.
Yes, I already have ECA, I am adding 1 more degree in my ECA.

I am asking, are we not supposed to send our ECA report to IRCC only after we get ITA?

monmark

Aug 3, 2018
Hi All

Iam an Indian Resident with a score of 441.

I hope to receive an ITA soon.

I would like to know that for work experience, what all information do we need.
I have been working with the same firm since 2011 till date. I don't have a bank statement since 2011 till 2016 because I was getting paid in cash.
What kind of documents will I need from my organization to claim points of the work experience?

Regards

som_can

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Guys, i have a question.

Out of 7 years of total workexperience, i just showed 4 years of work ex as more than 3 years leads to same points (remaining years, i knew it would be pain to get roles and responsibilities letter from the company) . i have received iTA.

Now when i am filling the form it is asking me to enter details for all jobs/education details of last 10 years. so now if i enter details of the company for missing years, do i have to submit roles and responsibilities for those too? or is it ok i show prof of only the years i claimed points while getting ITA

please , can any one guide me on this?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Guys, i have a question.

Out of 7 years of total workexperience, i just showed 4 years of work ex as more than 3 years leads to same points (remaining years, i knew it would be pain to get roles and responsibilities letter from the company) . i have received iTA.

Now when i am filling the form it is asking me to enter details for all jobs/education details of last 10 years. so now if i enter details of the company for missing years, do i have to submit roles and responsibilities for those too? or is it ok i show prof of only the years i claimed points while getting ITA

please , can any one guide me on this?
Are these 3 years for a different company? In work history only show what you are claiming points for i.e. Company with 4 years experience and for which you got letter. Rest you can show in personal history.

som_can

Mar 16, 2018
Are these 3 years for a different company? In work history only show what you are claiming points for i.e. Company with 4 years experience and for which you got letter. Rest you can show in personal history.
ok, so u mean in work history i will show work ex details only for what points i am claiming. and in personal history it is ok to show all years / jobs details

thats fine.thanks a lot mate!

OHumbatov

Aug 3, 2018
Dear Experts,
can you please advice if I have IELTS overall score 6.5 (L-6.0; R-5.5; W-6.0; S-7.5) can I still submit express entry profile by federal skilled worker programme. If i have 5.5 for reading does it mean i need to pass an exam again to get at least 6.0. Thank You! Oskar H.

Rajaya

Aug 15, 2017
hello all..
I have few queries...
1. I have done my post graduation from private university (Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur) affiliated by UGC-AICTE. Will WES evaluate my credential of private university? as i have seen on WES website ,they evaluate credentials of only those universities which are graded 'A' by NAAC. My university is not graded by NAAC. Should i send my transcript to WES?
2. I have done Bachlor and post graduaion from 2 different universities. For credential evaluation through WES...two separate transcript envelopes will be available to me from each university. Can single primary applicant send two transcripts for credential evaluation?
Gyan vihar University

Hi thanks for your post it was very helpful can you confirm if you're post graduate diploma from Suresh Gyan vihar University University was approved or not